Make Your Family Complete By Opting for IVF Treatment in Bangalore
Infertility issues are growing rapidly all across the world. Many people are facing infertility issues that have a negative impact on the mental state of the patients. Pristyn Care provides IVF treatment in Bangalore so that people who are not yet successful in conceiving naturally, can try out another method to get pregnant. All of us dream of completing our family by having a child. Unfortunately, some people have to face challenges in achieving this dream. That’s where Pristyn Care comes to help such people in fulfilling their dreams. If you are seeking IVF treatment in Bangalore, our IVF specialists will aid you during the process and guide you properly to increase your chances of having a baby.
Choose Pristyn Care for IVF Treatment in Bangalore
Becoming a parent is one of the most sought out and cherishable moments in everyone’s life. Being devoid of this happiness is extremely cruel and no one has to face this kind of difficulty. Pristyn Care understands this and provides the best IVF treatment in Bangalore where patients can rekindle their hopes of having a baby. Pristyn Care has the best team of embryologists, endocrinologists, obstetrics, gynaecologist, andrologists, and reproductive immunologists. All our doctors have been helping couples and treating infertility issues for a very long time.
At Pristyn Care, you get assisted surgical experience where our medical coordinators will stay in touch with you to guide you properly throughout the IVF treatment in Bangalore.
Expert IVF Doctors to Help Patients Fulfill Their Dream of Parenthood
Our specialists know that IVF is a treatment where doctors need to connect emotionally with the patients and show a certain level of empathy. This helps our doctors to gain trust of the patients and help them in every way possible. The success rate of IVF treatment depends on many factors. IVF treatment often creates an unusual level of stress and anxiousness. And even the slightest bit of mental stress on the female can reduce the chances of success. These things are not good for the women. Hence, our doctors provide an environment where both parents can feel comfortable and rely on the doctors completely.
Pristyn Care doctors give their all to help patients during this overwhelming process. They will explain the entire treatment cycle in detail for better understanding and guide you at every step to move in the right direction. Our ultimate goal is that your dream of parenthood is achieved by all means and we put a smile on your face that you are awaiting for.
Factors that Affect the Cost of IVF Treatment in Bangalore
People usually think that IVF treatment will cost them a fortune, especially if they have to undergo multiple IVF cycles to successfully conceive. There are many factors that affect the cost of IVF treatment in Bangalore:
- Lab tests (blood tests for women & semen analysis for men)
- Ultrasound to monitor the ovaries and check uterus morphology, ovarian volume, endometrial thickness, and antral follicle count.
- Egg retrieval process which is a very delicate process.
- Sperm prep or selection process
- Embryo culturing or fertilization process
- Embryo transfer
- Medications or anesthesia used during the IVF cycle
- Embryo storage, if needed
- Egg/sperm or embryo donation, if needed
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Clinical success rate
- Other non-medical expense, such as counseling and travel expense
All these factors may increase the cost of IVF treatment significantly. However, Pristyn Care provides IVF treatment in Bangalore at a reasonable cost so that every person’s dream of having a child and family can become a reality. Many people also need expert guidance to overcome the emotional pressure and other challenges. But, we take care of the emotional state of our patients as well.
Contact Pristyn Care Today to Undergo IVF Treatment
To contact Pristyn Care specialists, you can book an appointment by either calling us or filling the appointment form. Put your query or concern in the form or explain everything to our medical coordinators and we will connect you with one of our best IVF doctors in Bangalore.
What are the possible risks of IVF treatment?
Possible complications of IVF treatment include the following:-
- Egg retrieval may cause cramps and discomfort both during and after the procedure
- Possibility of twins, triplets, and more
- Breast tenderness
- Mood swings
- Bruising from the progesterone shots
- Allergic reactions to medicines
- Possibility of pelvic infection
Apart from all those mentioned above, you may experience the following complications in rare cases:-
- Puncture of the bladder accidentally
- Bleeding from the ovary or pelvic vessels
- Chances of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome developing.
When to consult an IVF specialist
If you and your partner fail to conceive even after trying unprotected sex for one year, you should consider consulting an IVF doctor.
Following are the most common reasons to visit an IVF specialist:-
- At least one partner has a history of sexually transmitted diseases
- The female partner has irregular or no menstruation
- The female partner has a history of pelvic infections or previous abdominal surgeries
- The female partner has severe pain during menstruation (a symptom of endometriosis)
- The female partner has a history of three or more miscarriages
- The male partner has sexual problems such as difficulty with erection
- The male partner has had a semen analysis that shows a poor quality of sperm.
Apart from all the above, it's crucial for both the partners to consult an IVF specialist for testing as the cause for a couple's infertility can be due to either or both the partners.
Things to keep in mind before the IVF treatment
- Discuss with your doctor and try to understand the IVF treatment process.
- In case of any questions, doubts, or clarity, talk to your chosen doctor.
- Discuss your medical conditions with your doctor in detail.
- Try to reduce stress as it directly impacts the hormones that are the core of the reproductive system. Also, stress is considered the primary cause of infertility in both men and women. To get rid of the stress, you can do meditation, listen to music, or do anything that makes you feel calm, happy, comfortable, and stress-free.
- Achieve the right weight as it improves the chances of conception. You can add a high protein and low carbohydrate diet to lose weight and a high protein and high carbohydrate diet if you are on the lean side. Also, make sure that you avoid junk foods.
- All forms of exercise are advised at this stage as it keeps you healthy and helps you get the right weight.
- While smoking is a complete no for both men and women, drinking alcohol in moderation or not more than 60 ml twice a week is permitted. The doctor also suggests controlling the intake of carbonated drinks.
- If you have any pre-existing ailments such as diabetes, hypertension, or cardiac problems, talk to your doctor about it before the IVF treatment starts.
Things to keep in mind during the IVF treatment
- Follow your doctor's instructions and take the required medications at the correct timings as prescribed. Also, be mentally prepared for the treatment as it requires around 4-5 visits to the hospital for scans and one-day admission.
- Both the partners must have a healthy and balanced diet while the IVF cycle continues. During the treatment journey, ensure that you keep your body hydrated. Also, you should altogether avoid smoking, alcohol, and drugs suggested by your doctor.
- While IVF treatment is going on, you shouldn't bend or do any intensive cardio exercise. However, light walking is recommended, and yoga and meditation for mental health and keeping stress at bay.
- Say no to sexual intercourse for the first ten days after completing the IVF cycle as it can potentially lead to medical complications and affect pregnancy.
- Supplements that you started in the pre-IVF stage are continued during the process. However, if you or your partner take any medications for pre-existing medical conditions, you should inform your doctor about it as it can affect the IVF treatment process.
Things to keep in mind after IVF treatment
- Watch out for red flags such as pain, burning sensation in urine, fever, or fullness of the abdomen.
- Add fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds, and sources of calcium and protein to your diet.
- Avoid junk foods and cold drinks.
- Drink lots of water and sugar drinks like coconut water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid any form of exercise for the first ten days after completing the IVF treatment cycles.
- You can walk at a moderate speed for 10-15 minutes but ensure safety.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and consuming alcohol altogether. Even passive smoking can be harmful to the baby and woman. So make sure to keep a distance from the smoking zone.
- Destress and get enough rest. Try to sleep and relax as much as possible. On average, a sleep of 7-8 hours is recommended. However, you can also take naps during the day to recharge yourself.
- To lighten your mood and mental peacefulness, you can listen to music, do meditation, and practice a hobby.
Factors deciding the success rate of IVF treatment
Several factors determine the success rate of IVF treatment, such as:-
- Type of infertility both partners are suffering from
- How long have the partners been suffering from infertility
- Age of the female
- Quality of sperm, egg, or embryo
- Causes of infertility
- Development of endometrial lining
- Amount of care taken during and after embryo transfer
- Experience of the doctor
The success rate of IVF treatment in India ranges between 30% to 35% concerning the aforementioned factors. Therefore, in India, more and more people seek IVF treatment to conceive and enjoy parenthood.