Pilonidal sinus is a prevalent condition in most cities of India including Bangalore due to the sedentary lifestyle that is usually followed by people. It often arises in people who live inactive lives and don’t pay much attention to hygiene. In India, around 61% of pilonidal sinus cases are found in people of age group between 16-25 years and the primary reason is poor hygiene and sedentary habits.
If you reside in Bangalore and have been diagnosed with pilonidal sinus, you can contact Pristyn Care to get advanced treatment for the disease and undergo surgery if need be.
Don’t Let Pilonidal Sinus Progress Into A More Problematic Condition- Seek Medical Care Promptly
Usually, pilonidal sinus is not considered a serious issue whereas it can be very problematic if left untreated. Over time, the cyst will get infected and inflamed due to which the sinus tract will become deeper increasing the chances of complications like anal fistula.
In the worst-case scenario, a pilonidal sinus can also lead to a certain type of skin cancer called squamous cell carcinoma. Though the possibility of a pilonidal sinus turning cancerous is rare, you should never take any risk. The only plausible treatment method for a pilonidal sinus is the surgical removal of the cyst.
At Pristyn Care, we provide advanced treatment for pilonidal sinus with the help of laser technology. It is a minimally invasive surgery that effectively drains out infectious material from the sinus and removes the cyst wall as well to prevent recurrence of the disease.
Undergo Laser Pilonidal Sinus Surgery in Bangalore Under the Care of Expert Surgeons
To ensure that the disease is resolved permanently and the surgery is carried out safely, you have to ensure that you are having surgery under the care of expert surgeons. Pristyn Care houses the best team of pilonidal sinus doctors in Bangalore who are experts in treating pilonidal sinus. They are well trained in laser-assisted procedures to perform the surgery without harming the surrounding tissues and resolving the problem permanently.
Besides expert doctors, we are also partnered with top medical centers in Bangalore that have state-of-the-art facilities. Thus, you don’t have to worry about cleanliness, hygiene, or safety while seeking pilonidal sinus treatment under our care.
Tips for Faster Recovery After Having Pilonidal Sinus Surgery
Our doctors make sure that patients receive proper medical care throughout their treatment journey. Therefore, they also compile a recovery plan for the patients that involves detailed instructions regarding diet and activities. We are mentioning some tips here that will help to make recovery quick and smooth.
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet composed of fresh fruits and vegetables to make sure that your body gets the essential nutrients for rapid healing.
- Clean the surgical wound carefully and keep the area dry to prevent post-surgery infection.
- Take the prescribed medicines as directed by the doctor and consult them if you take other medicines on a regular basis.
- Use lukewarm water instead of hot water for bath and to clean the wound.
- Abstain from sexual intercourse until the wound heals completely to avoid pain and discomfort.
- Avoid strenuous physical activities as they can aggravate the pain in the surgical site.
- A little bleeding is considered normal after the surgery. However, if you experience excessive bleeding, get in touch with a doctor immediately.
Prevent Pilonidal Sinus From Recurring with Simple Habit Changes
After pilonidal sinus is treated successfully, the doctor will advise you to make certain lifestyle changes to prevent the condition from returning. These tips include:
- Maintain proper hygiene and clean the area with mild soap and dry it properly.
- Don’t put excessive pressure on the buttocks as it can push more hairs into the skin tissues and increase the risk of another pilonidal cyst.
- Avoid sitting for prolonged hours as it will allow skin debris and other particles to fester in the same region.
- Wear loose clothes to minimize friction against the skin.
- Take sitz baths if you have developed a cyst. It will help to remove the infection from the cyst and promote healing, thereby preventing the cyst from progressing.
For more information, you can contact the best pilonidal sinus doctors in Bangalore at Pristyn Care.
Book An Appointment with Pristyn Care Doctors in Bangalore
To consult with the best general surgeons in Bangalore, you can use any of the following ways:
- Give us a call on the number given at the top to discuss the appointment details with our representatives.
- Fill the “Book Appointment” form and submit your details. Our representatives will get back to you to confirm the appointment at a date and time convenient for you.
- Download the Patient App and browse the list of doctors in Bangalore. Schedule an appointment with the doctor personally at your convenience.
You can also choose to connect with the patient online or offline according to your availability and comfort.
Get Free Consultation For Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Throughout September At Pristyn Care in Bangalore
No more worrying about the consultation charges now. Pristyn Care is offering a free consultation to people who are seeking advanced pilonidal sinus treatment in Bangalore. Contact us and consult the best doctors to resolve pilonidal sinus as soon as possible.