Benefits & Procedure of Hymenoplasty
With developments in science and technologies, medical treatments have evolved in new ways. It's almost possible to rectify any part of the body and be your type of perfect. Hymenoplasty or hymen reconstruction surgery is the surgical restoration or reconstruction of the hymen.
As you might be familiar, the hymen is a ring-like membrane in a woman’s vagina. With sexual penetration, regress workout or sports it may rift. Leading to breaking of virginity which might be unacceptable for some. However, virginity is a taboo category. Nevertheless, hymen reconstruction surgery can help fix that rift.
Benefits of Hymenoplasty
- Hymen reconstruction surgery helps in restoring the ability of the hymen to bleed during sexual intercourse.
- Women living in conservative societies can take control of their future and save themselves from useless doubts.
- A good way to a new start for victims of sexual assault.
- Hymenoplasty rejuvenates the hymen making a woman feel young again.
Procedures of Hymenoplasty
- Hymen reconstruction surgery can be done after months or years of breaking virginity. And, the surgery must be undertaken by a plastic surgeon to avoid consequences.
- This is a surgical procedure in which the torn edges of the hymen (due to sexual intercourse, sport, exercises etc.) are joined back together. The procedure gives a rejuvenated hymen that appears new and youthful and is capable to bleed on sexual penetration.
- After a few days of surgery, the stitched edges of hymen dissolve by themselves.
- The process takes about an hour to finish. Anesthesia is used during the procedure to avoid pain.
- Patients are discharged from hospital after 5 to 6 hours of the surgery.
- Patients are advised to avoid any vigorous activity, lifting of heavy weights and sexual intercourse for a month after the surgery.
- The patient can resume to normal work the next day. However, complete healing will take about 4 weeks approximately.
Gurgaon: Golf Course Road, Shan Road, MG Road, Cyber Hub, DLF, Sushant Lok, Palam Colony, Sikanderpur, Sector- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,9, 10, 12, 14, 17, 46, 47, 48, 38
South Delhi: Hauz Khas, Green Park, Jor Bagh, South Ex., Saket, Malviya Nagar, GK.
East Delhi: Mayur Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Padpad Ganj, Preet Vihar, Akshardham, Vaishali, Kaushambi, Vasundhra, Indirapuram, Geeta Colony, Shahdra, Shastru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Dilshad Garden
West Delhi: Pitampura, Shalimar bagh, Paschim Vihar, Rajouri garden, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Ramesh Nagar, Inderlok, Rohini, Punjabi Bagh, Subhash Nagar, Mayapuri, Tilak Nagar, Hari Nagar, Wazirpur, Karol Bagh, patel Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Civil Lines, GTB Nagar, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Uttam Nagar, Janakpuri, Najafgarh.
Noida: Sectors 15,18, 16, 21, 22, 26, 30, 31-37, 51-55, 70-73, 100, Arun Vihar, Niti Khand, Kaushambi,Vasundhar Enclave, Ghaziabad.
Punjab and Haryana,Rajisthan: Rewari, Rohtak, Bhiwadi, Sohna, Manesar, Karnal, Bhiwani, Sonipat, Panipat, Jind, Chandigarh, Jaipur