Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are quite a painful disease giving a lot of discomfort to the person suffering from it. Patients need to take a lot of care to heal this disease, else it will become really difficult for patients to sit or sleep properly. Consulting the best doctor of piles is highly necessary whenever you face any symptoms of this disease. Find out the best clinic for piles in your local and get a good consultant from the doctor to get relief from pain and discomfort. There are many factors that can cause piles and people should take all precautionary measures to prevent this disease from becoming worst. Let’s understand piles and its symptoms carefully in a detailed manner:
What are piles?
Piles or hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels in anus canal and around the lower part of the rectum. It is a very annoying disease, therefore, patients need to take care of certain things to get relief from pain and discomfort.
Types of Piles
There are mainly two types of piles or hemorrhoids. – Internal and External. In both the cases, patients need to consult the doctor as early as possible else it can cause unbearable pain and irritating discomfort.
External piles are quite painful as compared to internal piles because it occurs on the outside edge of the anus and it will cause a lot of irritation and extensive pain to the patient.
On the other hand, internal piles are quite common and occur 2-4 cm above the dentate line in the anus. Internal piles are mainly painless but if patients won’t take precautionary measures to prevent it, then it can turn into a painful and irritating situation.
Symptoms of Piles
- Swelling in the anal region
- Itching, irritation
- Discomfort while sitting or standing
- Pain while making bowel movements
- Bleeding while passing stools
However, there are some causes of piles like
- Constipation– In such situation, veins face a lot of pressure and patients experience extreme pain in releasing the large stools, mostly leading to a flow of blood along with stools.
- Pregnancy- During the period of pregnancy, the enlarged uterus lies above the rectum and anus part of the body resulting pain in increase pressure on rectal veins. Moreover, hormonal changes can also lead to the problem of piles.
- Hereditary factors– There are few people who may experience the weakness of wall of the veins due to the genetic problem (known as heredity) and it can cause piles to them.
- Aging– With increasing age, the tissues in the lining of the anus of a person become less supportive which can lead to this disease.
Also Read: How do you know if you have piles?
How to spot the disease?
The above-mentioned points can help you to spot the disease. When you face the problem of bleeding from the anal during passing the stools or start experience pain or any kind of irritation in and around the anus area, then the chances piles are quite high.
In such cases, you must consult to a doctor of piles to get the best treatment to cure this disease. Any negligence by the patient can make this disease worst. To get rid of pain, patients should control their weight, start drinking a lot of water and take care of their diet. It helps them to cure this disease quickly and effectively.