Medical benefits of circumcision surgery or sunnath operation:
Below are a few of the medical benefits associated with circumcision surgery or sunnath operation.
- Reduces the HIV transmission
- Lowers the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and infections [STDs & STIs] like genital herpes and genital ulceration
- Reduces the chance of getting high-risk human papillomavirus [HR-HPV]
- Lowers the risk of vaginal infections like trichomoniasis and bacterial vaginosis
- Decrease the risk of urinary tract infections [UTIs]
- Prevents and cures foreskin problems like tight foreskin, swelling, and inflammation of glans penis
- Makes it easier to wash the penis
- Decreases the risk of penile cancer
Benefits of sunnath or laser circumcision surgery:
Following are a few of the benefits of laser circumcision surgery [sunnath operation].
- Involves no pain
- Involves no cuts or no incisions
- Minimal bleeding
- Performed as a daycare procedure
- No risks and complications are involved
- Requires less time to perform when compared with open surgery
- Promotes quick healing
- The patient can resume daily activities within a day
If you wish to undergo laser circumcision surgery in Chennai, you can visit our hospitals or clinics.
Circumcision surgery specialists in Chennai:
Some of the best circumcision surgery specialists in Chennai who can provide treatment for foreskin problems like phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, balanoposthitis, etc. are
- Dr. Prabhakar: 7+ years of experience in treating foreskin conditions. He has qualifications like MBBS, MD, MS, and FMAS.
- Dr. Senthil: He has qualifications like MBBS, MS, FIAGES, FICS, and FASI.
- Dr. Padmanabhan S.R: 8+ years of experience in diagnosing and treating phimosis and other foreskin problems.
- Dr. A Ashiq Ahmed: 4+ years of experience in the medical field with qualifications like MBBS, MS, FMAS, and FIAGES.
Some of the best circumcision hospitals and clinics in Chennai:
To provide the best medical services and safest circumcision surgery to patients in Chennai, we have associated with some of the best and top hospitals and clinics. So, in case you are in or around Chennai and wish to get circumcised [foreskin removal], you can visit any of the following hospitals or clinics.
- Shens Hospital
- Chintamani Hospital
- Radha Rajendran Hospital
- RKP Hospital
- Srushti Hospital
- Sivam hospital
- Bloom Health Care
All of these hospitals in Chennai follow safety measures like thermal screening of patients and regular sanitization of medical equipment to keep patients safe from COVID-19. These hospitals have advanced diagnostic devices and surgical tools. And so, doctors from these hospitals can easily find the cause of specific foreskin problems and can recommend the safest circumcision surgery.
Why choose us for circumcision surgery in Chennai?
In Chennai, many hospitals and clinics provide circumcision surgery. But out of many hospitals, people visit our partnered hospitals because of the services we provide and the care we take for each of our patients.
- We house well-experienced circumcision specialists [urologists].
- We use laser technology to cure phimosis, paraphimosis, and other foreskin problems without causing major complications.
- We use USFDA approved medical tools to treat a patient.
- We follow all safety measures guided by the WHO.
- We provide a cab facility to the patient on the day of the surgery.
- We have a dedicated insurance team who can help patients with the insurance policy.
- We allot a ‘care buddy’ to each patient for assisting in the process of hospitalization.
- We provide multiple payment options to all patients in order to ease their financial burden.
- We provide free follow-up sessions and free diet consultations upon completion of circumcision surgery.
How to visit our circumcision clinic or hospital in Chennai?
In Chennai, we are partnered with some of the best hospitals where you can undergo the safest circumcision surgery at an affordable cost. You can visit our circumcision clinics or hospital by booking an appointment.
To book an appointment, you can call the phone number or fill in the form that is on this page. One of our medical coordinators will call you back as soon as possible and will gather basic information like your age, gender, location, and symptoms you are suffering from. Then, our medical coordinator will book an appointment with our expert doctors at your nearest location in Chennai.