Get Most Advanced Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Chennai
Pilonidal sinus is a common, recurrent and discomforting problem that is characterized by symptoms like a cyst on the buttocks, soreness, itching, pain, etc. With time, these symptoms start to grow worse and the risk of complications also increases significantly. Pristyn Care offers the permanent treatment of pilonidal sinus through modern laser surgery.
The advanced laser treatment available at Pristyn Care in Chennai is a painless, non-invasive and safe procedure that resolves pilonidal sinus once and for all, that too in just one day. Pristyn Care uses state-of-the-art USFDA approved equipment for pilonidal sinus laser treatment and the surgery has a very high success rate. So, if you are struggling with pilonidal sinus symptoms, book your appointment with a Pristyn Care specialist right away.
Why is Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Necessary?
Pilonidal sinus is a painful skin condition that cannot be left untreated for a long time as it can have serious repercussions. If proper and timely medical attention is not given, the symptoms can aggravate and make the patients’ life miserable. Not only this, but pilonidal sinus can also result in a number of complications including:
- The cyst on the buttocks is prone to microbial attack. When this happens, the cyst can get infected and over time, turn into an abscess.
- The infection present in the cyst can travel to other parts of the body as well. In severe cases, the infection may travel through the bloodstream and cause systemic infection or sepsis.
- Pilonidal sinus is known to increase the risk of a type of skin cancer, squamous cell carcinoma.
- Pilonidal sinus can even result in anal fistula in a very rare and serious case. Anal fistula is an infected passage that forms between the anus and the skin located around the anus and the rectum. Such a complicated condition in which the pilonidal sinus causes fistula is called as pilonidal fistula-in-ano. One of the recent studies reflect that only 6 such cases have been reported till now.
As it may be clear, pilonidal sinus can turn quite serious and therefore, timely medical care becomes necessary. So, it is better to get in touch with a doctor as soon as the initial symptoms of pilonidal sinus start to show.
Meet Highly Experienced Doctors of Pristyn Care to Undergo Pilonidal Sinus Surgery in Chennai
Pristyn Care is the super specialist in the field of proctology and houses some of the best proctologists all across the country. The proctologists and surgeons associated with Pristyn Care hold years of experience and are well-trained in performing the modern treatments. Pristyn Care specialists have cured the severest cases of pilonidal sinus with almost negligible complications and thus you can trust us for a reliable and safe treatment.
Some of the best pilonidal sinus surgeons of Pristyn Care in Chennai are:
Dr. A Ashiq Ahmed
Qualification-MBBS, MS - General Surgery
Experience- 15 Years Experience
Dr. Prabhakar Padmanabhan
Qualification-MD - Physician, MS - General Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
Experience- 7 Years Experience
Dr. M. Senthil Kumar
Qualification-MBBS, MS - General Surgery
Experience- 16 Years Experience Overall
Dr. Padmanabhan S.R.
Best Hospitals in Chennai are Associated with Pristyn Care
You can undergo minimally invasive laser treatment for pilonidal sinus in Chennai from top hospitals associated with Pristyn Care.
Some of the Pristyn Care associated hospitals in Chennai for pilonidal sinus treatment are:
- Radha Rajendran Hospital
- Shens Hospital
- Chintamani Hospital
- SRUSHTI Hospital
- JIP Hospital
What is the Estimated Cost of Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Chennai?
The exact cost of undergoing pilonidal sinus treatment in Chennai can vary depending upon some of the following factors
- The hospital where the treatment is being carried out
- The technique/procedure chosen for treatment (Conventional or modern)
- Whether or not the healthcare provider charges extra room and medical expenses
- Coverage of the treatment expenses under insurance (if the healthcare provider participates)
At Pristyn Care, patient experience is our topmost priority and thus we understand how important the financial aspect of treatment is. Pristyn Care provides the advanced laser treatment for pilonidal sinus at a cost which is not too heavy on the pocket. The average cost of laser treatment for pilonidal sinus at Pristyn Care is around 55000-60000. And, if the patient has health insurance, the insurance claims will cover most of these treatment charges.
Why Laser Treatment for Pilonidal Sinus is a Better Option?
The laser treatment for pilonidal sinus is known as laser pilonidoplasty and is minimally invasive in nature . The laser treatment for pilonidal sinus makes use of the energy of laser pulses to drain and heal the pilonidal sinus. The treatment is much more advanced than the conventional open surgery, and thus has a number of added benefits:
- The laser treatment offers a painless, least invasive and complication-free way to get rid of pilonidal sinus. Unlike open surgery, the laser treatment does not involve any risk of infections or complications and this makes the treatment all the more reliable.
- Laser treatment for pilonidal sinus is a short procedure that does not take more than 30 minutes to complete. It is an outpatient procedure and thus the patient can head back home as soon as the effect of anesthesia subsides.
- The advanced laser treatment heals the sinus tract completely and thus the risk of recurrence of pilonidal sinus is negligible.
- The recovery post pilonidal sinus laser treatment is quick and smooth. The patient just needs to take a few precautions and they can recover completely in just 2-3 days.
Why Choose Pristyn Care for Pilonidal Sinus Treatment?
Pristyn Care believes in catering to even the smallest needs of the patient to provide them with a seamless treatment experience. To fulfill this, Pristyn Care offers the following benefits to its patients:
- The pilonidal sinus surgeries are performed only by experienced surgeons who are well-conversant with the advanced daycare procedures. This increases the safety of the surgery and ensures a fast and healthy recovery.
- Pristyn Care provides pick up and drop facility on the day of the surgery. The commute becomes very easy for the patient and this makes the treatment procedure very convenient.
- At Pristyn Care, you can avail the benefit of numerous financial options like zero cost EMI, cashless transactions, etc. Moreover, the Pristyn Care team also assists in getting the insurance claims cleared and thus you do not need to worry about anything.
- The patient can consult the doctor free of cost after the surgery. Through this free follow-up the patient can keep the doctors updated about their recovery and also discuss if any problems arise.
Nearest Cities To Best Pilonidal Sinus Clinic In Chennai
The healthcare services of Pristyn Care are not restricted to the people living in Chennai only. We are open to helping patients coming to us from any part of the country. People living in the nearby cities of Chennai such as Avadi, Ambattur, Tirupati, Pondicherry, Nellore, Salem, Thanjavur, etc. can also consult Pristyn Care doctors in Chennai regarding the condition of pilonidal sinus. You just have to get the appointment fixed online and visit the doctor at the specified date and time. We assure you that you will be much relieved after consulting one of our proctology experts for pilonidal sinus.
How to Book an Appointment With The Best Treatment Centre In Chennai?
People who are in need of consulting with our experts in treating pilonidal sinus in Chennai can book their appointment easily. You can give us a call on the abovementioned number or fill the required details in the contact form on the right side of the page. If you submit the contact form, one of our medical coordinators will get in contact with you at the earliest. The medical coordinator will assist you in booking the appointment at your nearby Pristyn Care clinic as per your convenience.
You can even download the Pristyn Care’s app for the patients. Once you log in, you can easily choose the doctor you prefer to consult with and book your slot then and there only. This way, you can consult the doctor without having to go anywhere out of the house.
Get Free Consultation For Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Throughout September At Pristyn Care in Chennai
No more worrying about the consultation charges. Pristyn Care is offering a free consultation to people who are seeking pilonidal sinus treatment in Chennai. Book an appointment with the best doctor and consult them to find out the best way to cure pilonidal sinus.