Piles specialists for painless treatment in Gwalior at Pristyn Care
In Gwalior, on average, people of the age group 20 to 39 are suffering more from piles. And most of them work in a corporate setup where they have to sit for more than 8 hours a day. Also, people living in urban cities usually follow an inactive lifestyle which makes them prone to anorectal issues like piles. Though the corporate industry aids in the economical growth of the city, it also has disadvantages that result in the form of ailments like hemorrhoids and other anorectal issues.
Pristyn Care makes it easier to get the most advanced laser piles treatment in Gwalior. When you see symptoms like bleeding stools, painful bowels, and swelling in the anal region, visit any of our experienced proctologists in Gwalior. Contact us and figure out the best line of treatment for piles.
Some patients suffering from piles can treat the condition by making dietary and lifestyle changes. However, every person is not that lucky. If the problem persists, contacting Pristyn Care specialists in Gwalior is the best way to treat piles. Consultation is the optimal way for definitive treatment.
Consult experienced piles doctors in Gwalior for effective treatment
The doctors working with us are well-trained and highly skilled professionals with a minimum of five years of experience in laser-assisted surgery. We make sure that our piles specialists have access to the modern technology that increases the chances of success for laser piles treatment in Gwalior. Pristyn Care is equipped with the necessary medical infrastructure and the latest tools for diagnosis and surgery that are USFDA approved. It allows the specialists to perform piles surgery precisely in a risk-free manner.
To learn more about the piles laser treatment in Gwalior at Pristyn Care, book an online or offline consultation, and discuss your condition with our expert proctologists.
What are the benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for piles laser treatment in Gwalior?
Pristyn Care is dedicated to providing the best daycare service in Gwalior. We prioritize the patient’s needs who reach out to our doctors to undergo surgery with maximum safety. From consultation to follow-ups, our doctors are very diligent in taking care of the patients. Besides that, we also offer additional benefits to assure the patients that they are in good hands.
Our doctors are certified and trained in laser surgery for anorectal disorders. Hence, there are negligible chances of complications during the procedure.
- We use the advanced medical tools and instruments approved by USFDA for piles treatment.
- We assign care-buddies to the patients on the day of surgery to tend to their needs and aid in hospital and insurance formalities.
- We offer flexible payment methods along with financing options so that the patients can afford piles treatment in Gwalior.
- The patient also gets free commute services before and after the surgery along with a deluxe room to make your stay comfortable.
- Our surgeons offer free first follow-up consultation within a week from piles surgery. The patient also gets a set of postoperative care instructions for speedy smooth recovery.
- All the necessary precautions are taken at all Pristyn Care clinics and partner hospitals in Gwalior to ensure maximum safety against COVID-19.
Give us a call for any further query on the additional services offered Pristyn Care
Get advanced laser treatment for piles at Pristyn Care
At present, laser technology is the most efficient piles treatment available. It is preferred by both surgeons and patients as it is a painless method with minimal bleeding. The use of the laser beam allows the surgeons to treat the affected tissues precisely and reduce the chances of prolapse and pain.
The laser beam falls on the tissues and initiates a fibrous reaction in the inner cells of the swollen vessels and connective tissues. It closes the blood vessels that cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids shrink down and ultimately dry off curing piles completely.
Laser piles surgery is conducted by expert surgeons at Pristyn Care. So, we can assure you that you don’t have to worry about recurrence or post-operative pain.
Why should you not leave piles untreated?
Prolonged conditions of hemorrhoids if left untreated can result in the following complications:
- Hemorrhoids can get strangulated which cuts off blood supply and induces severe pain. Such a condition is treated as a medical emergency.
- Excessive and prolonged bleeding from piles can cause anemia, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Forming of blood clots in the inflamed anorectal tissues and blood vessels.
- Bacterial infections leading to abscess formation and death of the tissues.
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Gwalior
In Gwalior, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Gwalior, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Gwalior, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.