Get Advanced Varicose Veins Treatment In Gwalior
Varicose veins is a common vascular condition that is estimated to affect 1 in every 5 people across the globe. The condition develops as a result of pooling of blood inside the veins and causes symptoms like swelling, itching and pain. If left untreated for a long time, varicose veins can grow worse and may even give rise to a number of complications.
Pristyn Care offers advanced laser varicose veins surgery for permanent relief from varicose veins in Gwalior. The modern laser surgery is highly effective and cures varicose veins in just one day, that too in a painless manner. The surgeries are performed by highly trained surgeons at Pristyn Care and we assure you a safe and successful treatment. Contact Pristyn Care and book your appointment with one of our vascular doctors for expert consultation.
Benefits of laser treatment for varicose veins over conventional procedures:
- Minimally invasive procedure- no cuts, wounds and stitches
- Painless procedure with the use of general/local anesthesia
- No scarring from laser surgery
- Complete diminishing of varicose veins- nil chances of recurrence
- Zero chances of bleeding and infections
- Same-day discharge
- Short procedure- take 15-20 minutes to complete
- No need for dressing after the procedure
- No major lifestyle and dietary restrictions after surgery
- Rejoin work from the next day
- Complete recovery in 2-5 days
Why is Varicose Veins Treatment Necessary?
Varicose veins may not seem to be a very serious issue in the initial stages but as the condition progresses, the symptoms aggravate and the following complications can start surfacing:
- Inflammation of veins that causes extreme pain
- Blood clots can form inside varicose veins- Deep vein thrombosis
- Blood clot can reach the brain and result in stroke- Pulmonary embolism
- Open wounds and venous ulcers can form due to prolonged inflammation of the veins
- Skin surrounding varicose veins become discolored or hyperpigmented
- Overstretching of the skin can result in frequent skin infections
Therefore, it is better to seek medical advice for varicose veins at the earliest. You can contact a Pristyn Care vascular doctor in Gwalior and then undergo permanent treatment at a Pristyn Care associated hospital near you.
Highly Experienced Varicose Veins Doctors In Gwalior
Pristyn Care works in association with some of the best vascular doctors in Gwalior. The doctors hold years of experience in the field and have successfully performed a number of laser varicose veins surgeries. The complication rates in these surgeries are negligible and the patients do not experience any problems after the laser treatment. You can discuss the condition in detail with our doctors and clear all your doubts about the surgery before going through with the actual procedure.
Why Choose Laser Treatment For Varicose Veins from Pristyn Care?
Pristyn Care offers the following benefits to the patients undergoing varicose veins surgery:
- Free pickup and drop service to and from the hospital on the day of varicose veins surgery
- 24×7 assistance from our medical coordinators
- Single deluxe room at the hospital to ensure privacy
- Fast approval of insurance claims for varicose veins surgery on patient’s behalf
- Dedicated Care Buddy for hassle-free admission and discharge from the hospital
How To Book Appointment With The Best Treatment Center In Your Locality?
It is very easy to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care vascular specialist in your locality for consultation on varicose veins. You can visit Pristyn Care’s website and submit the contact form provided. Alternatively, you can contact us directly through the aforementioned number. A medical coordinator from our team will get in touch with you and after proper discussion, will confirm the appointment as per your preferences.