Advanced Laser Treatment for Anal Fissure in Hyderabad
The tears in the tissue lining of the anus are called anal fissures. They are accompanied by severe pain and bleeding in the bowels. One out of every ten people gets affected by anal fissures. Overall, more than 60% of people experience anal fissures at least once in their lifetime. Even though the condition is not fatal, the excruciating pain makes it difficult to live a comfortable life.
Anal fissures can arise in any person, regardless of the cause. So, don’t hesitate to contact Pristyn Care to get anal fissure treatment in Hyderabad. Consulting a doctor about your condition is the best way to figure out what needs to be done to cure the disease. At present, laser-assisted surgery is the recommended treatment for anal fissure. With the help of advanced technology and modern instruments, the damaged tissues in the anal region are removed carefully and the wound is allowed to heal naturally. The entire procedure is done without cuts or incisions making it less painful. So, it will be better to seek aid on time and get the most advanced laser treatment for anal fissure in Hyderabad with Pristyn Care.
Treat Anal Fissure without Any Delay to Avoid Complications
Not getting appropriate treatment for anal fissures will leave you at crossroads. There is a higher possibility that the fissure won’t heal on its own and even lead to further complications such as:
- Chronic Fissure- The tear will keep on getting bigger and multiple skin tags will appear around the skin causing sentinel pile or hypertrophied papilla.
- Recurrence- Allowing the fissure to heal on its own will increase the chances of recurrence.
- Surrounding Muscle Tear- As the muscle around anus starts to tear, the internal anal sphincter gets damaged badly. It can even lead to formation of anal fistula in extreme cases.
After knowing all this, we hope you understand that delaying anal fissure treatment can be harmful for your health. So, make a smart decision and get diagnosed on time to avoid further complications. If you are already seeing blood in stools and the pain lasts for hours, it is a sign that you should get checked and find the best doctor who can perform fissure laser surgery in Hyderabad.
Expert Surgeons of Pristyn Care for Anal Fissure Treatment in Hyderabad
Pristyn Care has a team of doctors and surgeons who are well-trained professionals of their respective field. The experience of general surgery and proctology allows our doctors to excel in the treatment procedures. It increases the chances of success and decreases the risks and complications of the surgery. You can rely on Pristyn Care doctors to provide the best-in-class treatment for anal fissure.
Here is the list of some of the best doctors and surgeons working with Pristyn Care:
- Dr. K. Prudhvinath- MBBS, MS- General Surgery with 10+ years experience
- Dr. Sahebzada Md Shameem- MBBS, MS- General Surgery with 9+ years experience
- Dr. Rajeshwar Kamineni- MBBS, MS- General Surgery with 20+ years experience
- Dr. Deeraj Jailwar- MBBS, MS- General Surgery with 7+ years experience
- Dr. Koushik Podduturi- MBBS, MS- General Surgery, Fellowship In Gastroenterology, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery with 12+ years experience
Getting laser fissure treatment from experienced doctors is a crucial thing as they’ll know how to perform the surgery with minimal risks. We also ensure that all safety protocols and standard procedures are followed by the doctors for the medical services.
Why choose laser treatment for anal fissure?
Laser treatment for anal fissure is the advanced technique to remove the damaged tissue and speed up the healing process. It allows the wound to heal completely and minimize the chances of recurrence. Pristyn Care understands how painful fissures can be. And that’s why, we provide utmost care at an affordable cost in Hyderabad for fissure treatment.
People choose laser treatment because it is a less-invasive treatment method that does not involve incisions. The surgery can be completed within 30 minutes and you don’t even have to stay in the hospital for more than 24 hours. The high intensity laser that is used for treatment targets the swollen and infected tissues and removes them with precision. Thus, there are less risks of bleeding, formation of blood clots, or chances of infection after the surgery.
The post-operative complications of open surgery are dire enough to drive fear in the patient’s heart. But laser treatment is a safe and sound method that allows the anal tissue to heal permanently. If you want to get rid of fissures and are looking for the best doctors in Hyderabad, then contact Pristyn Care today and get to learn more about the treatment from experts.
Pristy Care Associated with Top-grade Hospitals in Hyderabad
We are associated with the top hospitals in Hyderabad for laser treatment of anal fissure. Partnering with the hospitals that are well-known for treating both acute and chronic stages of anal fissure promotes the cause that Pristyn Care supports. We intend to provide the best daycare services to everyone suffering from such diseases. All the hospitals are located in different parts of the city so that no matter where you live, there is always a hospital near you.
Some of the popular hospitals working with us are Citizen, Image, Century, Deccan, Sri Sigma, Anaya, V-Care, Omni, AHLL Spectra, Endoviz, Sunshine, Safe, Srujana, etc. Clinics all over the city are also working in collaboration with us to make the treatment more accessible to the people. Don’t feel embarrassed about the situation and ignore your pain. Contact Pristyn Care today and consult with specialists.
Book An Appointment with the Best Fissure Doctors in Hyderabad
If you are suffering from chronic fissures and want to get rid of the problem completely, get in touch with Pristyn Care today. We will schedule an appointment for you in a nearby clinic. You can also choose to consult the doctor over a virtual call by opting for online consultation mode. Give us a call or fill the appointment form to get in touch with our representatives and they will coordinate with you throughout the treatment journey to make everything hassle-free.
How to relieve fissure itching?
Here are a few simple tips that can help you relieve fissure itching:
- Don’t scratch the fissure area. Scratching may irritate the skin. To find relief from the condition, you can apply compression to the area or take an oatmeal bath. You may want to scratch the area while in your sleep, so you should trim your nails to prevent hurting your area.
- Wear breathable cotton underwear. Wearing cotton undergarments will help you keep your area dry. Avoid wearing pantyhose and tight fit inner garments because it may trap moisture and irritate the skin.
- Clean your anal area gently – Use clean lukewarm plain water to your clean your anus. Use non-irritating mild soap. Do not scrub the area near your anal fissure. Make sure to clean the area with moist cotton balls or plain water if you have diarrhea or incontinence.
- Avoid irritants – Do not use anything like perfumed soaps, bubble baths, genital deodorats, or harsh wipes in and around your anal fissure. If you need to clean your fissure area, use unscented toilet paper.
- Watch your diet – Cut down on your intake of coffee, cola, spicy foods, citrus fruits, tomatoes or any food that may cause diarrhea. Don’t indulge in laxative overuse
- Use gels and ointments – You can use zinc oxide gels or ointments, vaseline petroleum jelly or hydrocortisone cream to find quick relief from the itching and irritating symptoms.
- Maintain firm bowel movements – Adding a lot of fiber to your regular diet can help you pass soft and timely bowel movements. For smooth bowel movements, you can also take help of fiber supplements such as psyllium (Metamucil) and methylcellulose (Citrucel).
What is the difference between anal fissure and anal fistula?
Anal fissure and anal fistula are two very common anorectal diseases. An anal fissure is a condition where an tear or a crack appearns in the skin near the anus. On the other hand, anal fistulas are tube-like passages that appears in the anal canal or the inner rectum. Most anal fissures are like paper cuts and ususally get healed within a few weeks. If left untreated, both anal fissure and anal fistula can develop into worse conditions. Untreated fistulas can even branch off into multiple openings.
The symptoms exhibited by both the conditions are very similar to each other. Pain in the anal area, discomfort while seating at the toilet seat and pain while passing a bowel movement, and blood in stools are some of the common symptoms for both anal fissure and anal fistula. But anal fistulas may also include pus secretion from the anal area, an extra opening near the anus or an increase in diarrhea.
Although different in nature, both the conditions require medical intervention. An anal fissure or anal fistula can be treated by a proctologist or an anorectal/ colorectal surgeon. At initial stages, both the diseases can be managed with medicines. But to treat the condition permanently, one would require a surgical approach, which can be done either through open surgery or laser surgery.