Know The Facts Responsible for Vaginal Infections and How to Overcome?
It is more common for a woman to have vaginal infections nowadays. Busy life leads to neglect the personal health issues. Vaginal Infections are taken as Bacterial Vaginosis (BV), Candidiasis & Trichomoniasis. The Factors responsible to cause Vaginal Infections are:-
- Imbalance of Good & Bad Bacteria
- Overgrowth of normal fungi
- The compromised or weak immune system
- Pregnancy & HIV Positive disease
- Hormonal Imbalance
- High level of stress
- Antibiotics reaction
- Using perfumed Soap, Toilet paper & Detergents
- Imbalance of pH level
The causes mentioned are common factors which can be tackled by following some preventive measurements such as:-
- Wash Your vagina on daily basis with the pH balanced wash to give a hygienic wash
- Have a healthy diet rich with nutrients
- Drink plenty of water and healthy fluids
- Do not douche as it affects the normal bacteria and pH level of personal organs
- Keep your intimate area clean and dry
- Always wear cotton underwear and change on a daily basis
- Use Dry wipes to clean the whole genital area from front to back after urination and bowel movements
- Avoid using pads for long hours, change it frequently
- Avoid using scented pads, tampons
- Don't use lubricants, scented oils
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Avoid feminine sprays
- Use natural fabrics to wear
- Avoid sexual intercourse especially at the time of infection and till the treatment is over
Once you suffer from this problem, visit the gynecologist frequently to take timely treatment. In fact, pregnant women having the problems of excessive pain, vomiting and fever should take timely treatment. To get rid of recurrent vaginal Infections, take the right treatment only @ PristynCare in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Golf Course Road, Shan Road, MG Road, Cyber Hub, DLF, Sushant Lok, Palam Colony, Sikanderpur, Sector- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,9, 10, 12, 14, 17, 46, 47, 48, 38
South Delhi: Hauz Khas, Green Park, Jor Bagh, South Ex., Saket, Malviya Nagar, GK.
East Delhi: Mayur Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Padpad Ganj, Preet Vihar, Akshardham, Vaishali, Kaushambi, Vasundhra, Indirapuram, Geeta Colony, Shahdra, Shastru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Dilshad Garden
West Delhi: Pitampura, Shalimar bagh, Paschim Vihar, Rajouri garden, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Ramesh Nagar, Inderlok, Rohini, Punjabi Bagh, Subhash Nagar, Mayapuri, Tilak Nagar, Hari Nagar, Wazirpur, Karol Bagh, patel Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Civil Lines, GTB Nagar, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Uttam Nagar, Janakpuri, Najafgarh.
Noida: Sectors 15,18, 16, 21, 22, 26, 30, 31-37, 51-55, 70-73, 100, Arun Vihar, Niti Khand, Kaushambi,Vasundhar Enclave, Ghaziabad.
Punjab and Haryana,Rajisthan: Rewari, Rohtak, Bhiwadi, Sohna, Manesar, Karnal, Bhiwani, Sonipat, Panipat, Jind, Chandigarh, Jaipur