Seek Treatment for Pilonidal Sinus in Kolkata with Pristyn Care
About 99 percent of commercial vehicles in Kolkata are diesel driven. This is a serious concern as the diesel emissions have been classified as class 1 carcinogens for its strong link with lung cancer by the World Health Organisation (WHO). This is one of the major factors that there has been an increase in the number of pollutants in the air. This has made people of Kolkata susceptible to various breathing disorders as well as skin problems including pilonidal sinus. If left untreated for long, a pilonidal sinus can get filled with pus which leads to difficulty in sleeping or sitting. No need to waste money on allopathic medications as they cure the condition only on a temporary basis. Pristyn Care provides permanent relief from Pilonidal Sinus by using the most-innovative laser-based procedures which ensure no pain. Book your appointment now by calling our medical coordinator!
There are several home remedies you can try but that this only helps the condition on a temporary basis. Laser surgeries are highly recommended by doctors for pilonidal sinus treatment in Kolkata. Laser-based surgeries are not only approved by the U.S. Food and Drugs Administration but are also painless. It involves minimum incisions into the body. Neither the patients need to visit the doctor regularly nor they require daily dressings. Pristyn Care has a vast experience of successfully completing laser surgeries in the field of Laparoscopy, Proctology, Gynaecology, E.N.T, and Urology.
Pristyn Care Provides Best Quality Care for Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Kolkata
Pristyn Care excels in providing a painless as well as seamless surgical experience to each and every patient. We do this by providing the most advanced laser-based procedures for curing various disorders. A very common question that comes into mind when you hear about laser is “What are its benefits?”
- The risk of complications is much lower as compared to other surgeries.
- The recovery after a piles laser surgery is much faster as there are no large incisions.
- A quicker return to a normal lifestyle. It takes only two days to resume daily chores after the surgery
- The pain during recovery is considerably less.
- Both during- and after- the operation, there is almost no bleeding.
- Most people suffering from pilonidal sinus fear that it can reoccur. People in Kolkata will be glad to know that with laser surgery, the risk of recurring is reduced to minimal.
So if you are suffering from this painful condition or know somebody who has been suffering from the same, then book an appointment at our clinic right now!