What is Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Vaginal Rejuvenation- The term covers the various vaginal treatments which are aimed at the beautification and Health of the genital organs. It is taken as the Cosmetic surgery and is also called genital plastic surgery, female genital rejuvenation surgery, female genital cosmetic surgery, vulvovaginal plastic surgery and designer vagina surgery, etc..
Vaginal Rejuvenation is an outpatient procedure which is done to tighten the tissues of the vagina. It is done to strengthen and control the vaginal muscle and tone. Vaginal Rejuvenation is done to enhance the sexual satisfaction. Instead of traditional methods, Laser technology is the best and it is a pain-free procedure. At Pristyn Care, we offer the vaginal rejuvenation services through Femilift laser technique.
Who can Avail the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment?
Women having loose vaginal appearance may go for the vaginal rejuvenation treatment. This treatment can be availed by:-
- Women who went through the delivery process or after pregnancy.
- Women having lax vaginal walls due to ageing, weight loss etc
- Women suffering from mild stress urinary incontinence.
- Women desirous to have more refine and shaped labia, vulva and overall vaginal beauty.
The process can be undertaken by any of the women
Why Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment is Done?
Dr. Garima Sawhney has the countless number of visitors who seeks for the vaginal problems and vaginal beautification so as to make their sexual life more happening. Women who went through the pregnancy & delivery usually seek for the viable option to tighten and reshape their vagina to have the sexual pleasure. The motive of Vaginal Rejuvenation is to enhance the vaginal appearance and to improve the sexual life.
How Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment is Done?
Being the outpatient procedure, more women can be seen showing their interest in the laser vaginal rejuvenation treatments to enhance their feeling of sexual gratification by reconstructing and relaxing the vaginal internal and external system. It is taken as the innovative gynecology vaginal surgery which is also renamed as cosmetic vaginal rejuvenation treatment in Gurgaon.
Our office laser procedure based on new techniques which aim to offer bloodless and painless procedure with an assurance of rapid healing. After going through this procedure, women may go back to the routine work at the earliest.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation procedure is 10-20 minutes procedure for which 3 sessions are required after every 4 weeks for the better results. Women willing to have a better sex life and who are more conscious about their inner beauty may book an appointment to avail Laser vaginal Rejuvenation treatment in Gurgaon.
What is Laser Vaginal Tightening?
Feminism can never be easy as one need to see various changes in every phase of life. The most difficult phase is Childbirth as, after this, women may loose their physical beauty and their vaginal structure stretch causing laxity and discomfort. In fact, Loose vaginal experience may lead to reducing the sensitivity while having intercourse and may cause dissatisfaction. So this is the time to take an action and to have a better sexual life.
An innovative and non-surgical method i.e. Laser Technology by femilift which is used to rebuild the vaginal walls, to enhance the sexual sensitivity, to strengthen the vaginal tissue, to improve sexual satisfaction. In short, it is a procedure to tighten the vaginal walls so that elasticity can be reduced. It will not only tighten the vaginal walls but also improve the vaginal health.
Who Can Avail the Laser Vaginal Tightening Treatments?
As women grow, their vagina may start losing the elasticity and collagen fibers may become fatigued. Vaginal tightening is the cosmetic procedure which will improve the vaginal skin and will restore the youthfulness. At our Clinic, Femilift is used to improve the vagina health. There can be various reasons due to which vaginal tissue may stretch such as Ageing, Smoking, Obesity, Weight Loss, Hysterectomy, normal delivery and any surgery.
So following women may avail the Laser Vaginal Tightening Services in Gurgaon who:-
- Have just delivered a baby through normal delivery
- Are sporty and may have the complaints of lax vaginal walls
- Are willing to beautify the vaginal appearance
- Are looking an effective way to improve their sexual life and to have the sexual pleasure.
How is Laser Vaginal Tightening done?
At our clinic, Vaginal Tightening is done with using Femilift which is non-invasive and non-surgical treatment done with the controlled laser beam over the inner layers of vaginal tissue. This will allow the maximum stimulation of proteins. Being the 15- minutes procedure, it can be performed during lunch break so no need to spare extra time. Dr. Garima Sawhney makes sure to offer maximum comfort for every patient. At least 2 treatments are required with the interval of 4 weeks. For better results, 3 sessions can be availed.
Why Laser Treatment is Done For Vaginal Tightening?
This treatment will ensure overall vaginal improvement and a huge level of satisfaction. There are various reasons for choosing the Laser Vaginal Tightening Methods which are:
- Painless and invasive procedure
- Day Care or Outpatient Procedure
- Early return to normal activities
- Improved vaginal walls and enhanced muscle tone
- Better sensitivity while intercourse
- Better control over the urine
Choose Laser vaginal Tightening Treatment in Gurgaon & South Delhi at Pristyn Care Laser Clinic which is safe and secure for the women willing to have a healthy and happy sexual life. Book an appointment with your doctor right now and get an effective & timely consultation.
What is Laser Vaginal (Bikini) Bleaching?
Discoloration of a face is not the only matter to worry, women who are more conscious about their personal beauty may like to avail the bikini bleaching treatment to beautify the private parts. Pristyn Care Laser Clinic offers Laser Vaginal Bleaching services through Femilift which is safe & painless technique. The couple tries to find the new ways to regain the more interest in enhancing their sex life and so women would like to avail the Laser Vaginal (Bikini) bleaching services so as to make their vagina noticeable and attractive.
What Are The Reasons for Genital or Vaginal Darkness?
Having darker skin is not acceptable, likewise, having darker genitals may lead the women to lose their self-confidence. There can be various reasons for the vaginal darkness which are given below:-
- Hereditary Genes
- Hormonal Changes
- Post Delivery Marks
- Bacterial Infection
- Fabric Rubbing
- Skin Chafing
- Reasons can vary according to the region from which a woman belongs to.
Why Laser Vaginal (Bikini) Bleaching is Done?
Laser Vaginal Bleaching will offer a chance to all the women to beautify their personal parts or intimate areas of the body. Discoloration may occur anytime and women looking to enhance their sexual life may like to avail the vaginal bleaching services to combat the unwanted color variations caused by aging, pregnancy, hormonal changes, and other environmental factors.
Who Can Avail The Laser Vaginal (Bikini) Bleaching?
Laser Vaginal Bleaching treatment can be availed by any of the women but women having lupus, psoriasis, herpes or genital warts etc. may not avail the same. They need to have prior consultation with the physician or cosmetic Gynaecologist. This surgery is good for the women:-
- Having genetically predisposed darker skin
- Women or partner having difficulty in sexual arousal due to darker skin
- Who are unsatisfied with the genital appearance and frustrated
- Who have gone through the pregnancy, hormonal changes, stretching and aging causing discoloration
- Women who are free from the serious health problems and looking to enhance the private part appearance may choose the Laser Vaginal Bleaching surgery.
What is The proceedure Of Laser Vaginal (Bikini) Bleaching Treatment?
The process is quite simple which may take hardly 30-40 minutes hardly. One needs to follow the procedure given below for the better results of laser vaginal bleaching:-
- Women are required not to shave, wax the area 3 days before the surgery.
- They may be asked to apply anti-bacterial lotion before the surgery to protect from the vaginal infection
- Wearing loose garments are advisable.
- To avoid painful and burning sensation, local anesthesia is applied via cream, to numb the area.
- A laser beam will be applied to the vulvovaginal part to deplete the dark layer of the skin. Modern laser Technique- Femilift is used to perform this procedure.
- Results can be seen in one session, although for the better results 3 sessions are recommended
- After the surgery, disinfectant is applied and medically prescribed underwear is worn
- Once the procedure is over, she may leave the clinic at the earliest.
- The main motive of the treatment is to diminish the darker layer of the vagina to find out the best possible results with no side-effect.
Over the years, many of the bleaching methods have been used but no-one was fruitful or having a long-lasting impact. Chemical bleaching products or topical creams brought health consequences. Women who feel down with the dark genital skin would definitely like to avail the permanent solutions. Vaginal Skin is supposed to be more sensitive and applying chemical agents may create complications in the near future. So better to contact the Pristyn Care Laser Clinic to avail Laser Vaginal Bleaching surgical Treatment for permanent results.
What is Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are a kind of scars which occurs while there is stretching of the skin. They are caused by tearing of the dermis which may diminish over the time but will not disappear completely. These scars may be the white , red, or purple color which may affect the areas of breast, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, upper arms etc. The stretch marks are more common with the pregnant ladies, although other factors may be rapid weight changes, hormonal changes and medication effects. Stretch marks are also known as Striae.
What Are the Causes of Stretch Marks?
As we have read, Stretch Marks , usually affects the areas like: abdomen, hips, thighs, back & breasts. There can be various reasons for occurring of Stretch Marks which are given below:-
- Pregnancy:- This is the most common reason for Stretch marks on abdomen, among women, Carrying a baby in the womb will lead to stretch of the middle layer of the skin causing pinkish and whitish skin. Stretching may also involve some itching or discomfort as well.
- Hormonal Changes:- it is also one of the biggest factors which affect the skin. Due to this, men and women both can see the symptoms of scarring of skin at Upper arms, breasts, abdomen, back, and thighs. Abnormal hormone activity will lead to stretch marks. Increase in cortisone and hormone produced by adrenal glands will also lead to weakening of the elasticity of skin fibers.
- Weight Gain:- this is the most common cause among obese people when they can see the signs of stretch marks
- Medications:- Some medicine used to gain weight may lead to increase the hunger and may cause stretch marks, especially in males. Apart from this, Corticosteroid creams, lotions and pills and chronic use of oral or systemic steroids may also be responsible for the stretch marks.
- Disease:- Cushing's Syndrome and adrenal gland may cause stretch marks.
- Other factors:- such as lack of nutrients, genetic factors, natural growth in adolescent boys & girls, the sudden change in physical & environmental factors.
Having stretch marks can be embarrassing many of the times. Sometimes they are curable with the medication and sometimes, it requires treatment. This is not the serious problem and may fade over the time by taking timely treatments.
What Are The Symptoms of Stretch Marks?
All the stretch marks are not alike, they have variations depending upon the skin types and causes associated with the scarring. Some Common signs can be:-
- indented streaks or lines in the skin
- multiple pink, red an purple streaks around the abdomen and upper arms
- Bright streaks that fade to a light pink, white or greyish color.
- To diagnose the stretch marks, medical examination and family history related questions can be asked and analyzed.
To diagnose the stretch marks, medical examination and family history related questions can be asked and analyzed.
What Are The Treatments For Stretch Marks Removal?
There can be various treatments to cure the stretch marks related to home remedies and surgical therapies. Here we will highlight the best possible treatments effective to cure the stretch marks.
There is no permanent stretch marks removal treatment available through home or natural remedies, although some common scarring removal oils, lotion, ointments, and creams can be used to reduce the marks on the skin. These creams will reduce the stretch marks signs related to pregnancy and weight loss. Apart from this, changing lifestyle and adopting the good habits like exercising and eating well. So as a preventive treatment one must follow the things mentioned below which will not remove the stretch marks permanently but will help to fade away the signs of stretch marks.
- Eating Fiber foods
- Exercising Well
- Applying Lotion, Gels and topical creams on the affected areas
- Natural and home remedies such as Cocoa butter, Vitamin E or glycol Acid etc
- Home therapies will surely make the scars less noticeable but can't remove the stretch marks permanently.
Your Doctor may ask you to eat some medicine along with applying topical creams & gels on the affected areas. These may include TCA (tri-chlor Acetic Acid & Chemical Peels which lead to the formation of new collagen by hiding the stretch marks. Radio-frequency therapy can also be availed for the safe, invasive and less expensive option. Microdermabrasion can be used to treat the stretch marks.
This is one of the most effective techniques, approved by FDA in 2002 which uses various laser techniques to reduce the stretch marks and scarring. Some of the laser therapies are:
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light Laser): powerful laser beam focusing at the closer range will heat the damaged skin and will remove it and also helps to stimulate new collagen. It is also called Pulsed Dye Laser therapy. It works for the stretch marks which are young and new. It may also treat the older stretch marks as well by altering the skin color on the darker tones. Due to its limitations, it is not famous as much.
- Fractional Co2 Laser:- This is the most innovative and effective treatment. This light hits the stretch marks, and skin will absorb the energy and will lead to growing new collagen. This technique will help to make the skin firmer, lighter, tighter, stronger, resilient etc. This treatment will surely help to reduce any kind of stretch marks within 3-4 sessions under the guidance of expert cosmetic gynaecologist. It triggers the fibroblasts to produce new collagen and elastin by producing more healthy and new skin. Fractional CO2 laser treatment will surely lighten the skin and will tighten the skin at the same time with the assurance of non-occurrence in the future. Session of the same will depend on the severity and color of the stretch marks only.
Why One Should Choose Laser Stretch Marks Treatment?
We have discussed the various treatment for the stretch marks but fractional Co2 Laser treatment is supposed to be the more effective treatment due to its benefits which are:—
- Visible improvement
- Non-invasive and painless
- Resume to normal work just after the laser treatment
- FDA approved treatment
- Comfortable sessions
- minimal or no side-effects
- Long-term effects
- Getting the right treatment will surely boost the confidence of the women. Do not delay the stretch marks problem till it gets worse or chronic. Avail timely stretch marks treatment through Femilift laser technique in Gurgaon at Pristyn Care laser Clinic. Women may consult the cosmetic gynecologist to reduce their stretch marks after the pregnancy or delivery.
What is Vaginal Dryness?
One of the most common problem among women. Earlier, the problem was limited to menopausal women only, but now every age group of women can be seen suffering from this problem. The condition can be uncomfortable and problematic for women, especially at the Time of making sexual intercourse. Vaginal Dryness may affect the intimate relationship and may lead to dissatisfaction while having intercourse. At Pristyn Care Laser Clinic, Laser Treatment by Femilift is given for the safe & instant improvements.
What Are The Symptoms of Vaginal Dryness?
Lack of lubrication is one of the most common signs and symptoms of the vaginal dryness. Apart from this, various symptoms of Vaginal dryness are:-
- Painful Intercourse
- Burning & irritation
- Light Bleeding During Sex
- General Discomfort
- Urinary Frequency
What Are The Causes of Vaginal Dryness?
Exact Causes are still unknown, but as per the medical research, some common causes are given under:-
- Low Estrogen Level:- Estrogen deficiency will affect the vaginal walls and elasticity of vaginal tissue. It will reduce the natural lubrication. Estrogen level is generally low in women during pre-menopause, menopause, after childbirth, breastfeeding.
- Chronic Disease & Treatments Thereof:- Radiography and Chemotherapy given to the cancer patients deliver radiation which reduces the estrogen level and further causing Vaginal Dryness
- Life-Style Habits:- Women who are engaged in huge smoking and alcohol habits may have the problem of vaginal dryness
- Medications:- Some medicine such as birth control pills, High blood pressure medicine, Anti-histamines, Tamoxifen and Evista and chemotherapy medicines affects the inner lining tissue by affecting the estrogen level. These medicines lead to drying the Vagina or reducing the growth of lubricants in the women.
- Psychological Issues:- Women going through the stress, emotional trauma, depression may find the problem of insufficient sexual arousal and lack of lubrication. Anxiety triggers the hormonal system. This is the most common cause of vaginal dryness which can be found in any age group of women.
- Vaginal Irritants:- Using Cosmetic products and chemical based soaps, perfumes, gels, lubricants, tampons, latex condoms may lead to vaginal dryness as these products can easily irritate the vaginal tissue.
- Skin Problems:- Vulvar may also get affected with some of the skin conditions such as dermatitis, Lichen sclerosis, Precancerous growths, yeast infection, cuts or fissuring etc. may lead to painful intercourse and vaginal dryness.
- Common Causes:- Apart from the above-mentioned causes & reasons, Vaginal Dryness can occur to the women having menopause, childbirth, medications, high-density sports, etc.
Better to consult the Gynaecologist and to reveal the medical history so that exact causes can be known and treated accordingly.
What Are The Treatments For Vaginal Dryness?
Vaginal Dryness is the initial stage of vaginal atrophy which occurs during menopause. We have analyzed the various causes of the vaginal dryness, let's find out the best possible treatments thereof:-
- Lubricants:- These are referred to as the short term vaginal dryness treatment during the intercourse. Women, going through the hormone treatments, may also use the lubricants such as KY Jelly, Astroglide, Vitamin E oil can also be used to moisturize the genital area. Lubricants which are advertised publicly are not good for all as some of them can lead to irritation in genital areas. Chemical based lubricants may upset the normal pH balance and may also harm the beneficial vaginal bacteria protecting from infection. Women can be seen using the lubricants to avoid painful sex but it will never sort out the vaginal dryness problem as the actual reasons of vaginal dryness is less estrogen level.
- Estrogen Creams:- These creams directly tackle the cause of vaginal dryness by rebuilding the vaginal tissue. These should not be used as the lubricants as they are absorbed through a partners skin during intercourse. These creams are generally available with the applicator which helps to apply the cream inside the vagina. Initially, it is applied daily for 1-2 weeks, usage of which can be reduced to weekly dosages.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy:- This therapy is generally given to the menopausal women. It fulfills the problem of lack of hormone. It is accompanied by the other treatments as well. HRT can be given in the form of pills, skin patches, gels or even implants under the skin. These should be given to the menopausal women only facing the problem of chills, flushes, night sweats & irregular periods. Women having the stroke, Heart Attack, Cancer, Blood Clots, Pregnancy should avoid the Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Vaginal Estrogen Rings:- These are also called Estring which is soft, flexible rings which helps to urinate and sex with more comfort. It relieves from the itching, burning, and pain during intercourse. This can be used for 3 months. Like menstrual cups, it can be washed and re-inserted comfortably.
- Vaginal Tablets:- These tablets help to restore the estrogen level under the vagina. These are better than the estrogen creams. These tablets come with the plastic applicator which allows the tablet to insert under the vagina very easily. These are prescribed daily for 2 weeks and dosage of the same can be reduced bi-weekly. 8-12 weeks of treatment is effective for the vaginal dryness.
Laser Treatment of Vaginal Dryness
Laser Treatment is comparatively a new and innovative method which is loved nowadays. This laser treatment is done as the overall vaginal rejuvenation which is given by expert doctor. In this process, fractional CO2 Laser Technology is used which generate heats through laser beams and stimulate the collagen in the vaginal tissue by restoring the strength and elasticity. The whole process allows to increase the blood flow and thus increase the lubrication.
There are various reasons to use the Laser Treatment such as:-
- Minimally invasive
- Quick and easy
- Early Discharge
- Completely safe with no side-effects
- Controlled laser wavelength
- Convenient and comfortable procedure
- No frequent doctor visits
Women having the fear of laser must undergo the benefits. One can see the noticeable changes in one session only. Some women may require up to 3 sessions which may be taken within 4-6 weeks interval. As the collagen breaks down over time, an annual session may be helpful further to prevent the vaginal dryness problems.
So contact Pristyn care Laser Clinic in Gurgaon and avail Laser treatments to cure Vaginal Dryness safely and instantly.
Stress Urinary Incontinence (Urinary Leakage)?
SUI or Stress Urinary Incontinence is a common term which describes the condition of Urine Leakage without having control. While coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting weight and exercising, a pressure affects the abdomen causing leakage of urine which is the symptom of SUI. SUI affects the millions of women.
The most common reason of SUI or Stress Urinary Incontinence is Weakening of pelvic muscle or losing the strength of urethra. Medicine even fails to work to cure the SUI problems so Laser SUI treatments work well as the most innovative and non-surgical methods to treat the women suffering from Stress Urine Incontinence or urinary leakage problems.
What Factors Are Responsible For SUI or Stress Urinary Incontinence?
There are various factors responsible for causing SUI or Stress Urinary Incontinence:-
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Childbirth or Normal Delivery
- High Level of stress or tension or depression
- Chronic Coughing or Sneezing
- Smoking which leads to excessive coughing
- Diabetes, which disturb the urine production or nerve system
- Consumption of alcohol or caffeine at the higher quantity
- Medication cause excess urine production
- Heavy Exercising and Sports Activities
Laser Treatment For Sui Stress Urinary Incontinence
Like Vaginal Tightening and rejuvenation technique, Laser Treatment also work for the SUI. In this process, Vagina is tightened or lifted in an essential manner which reinforces the weakened muscles and tissues which leads to leakage. Correcting the vaginal tissue will surely lift the vaginal tissue and will provide the strength to the women to hold the urine. With having laser treatment for SUI, one can easily control the Urine release and no need to experience the loss of bladder control. At Pristyn Care Laser Clinic, Femilift treatment is given which utilizes advanced Co2 laser technology.
To perform the Fractional CO2 Laser treatment, an intravaginal device is used to minimize the symptoms of urinary Stress Continence. The process tightens the vagina and nearby muscular structure and enhances the bladder support.
So, No need to go for Mesh or Sling Surgery, it is far better as compared to traditional surgical methods.
Why Should One Choose Laser Treatment for SUI or Urinary Leakage?
- Quick & Easy (10 Minute session)
- Easy Discharge
- No Downtime
- No frequent visit in Hospital
- Completely safe
- Outpatient surgery
- No pain Medications
- No anaesthesia
- No mesh or sling
- No intra-operative or Postoperative medicines
- Higher Success rate
- Much better sexual Life or satisfaction level
- Enhanced Vaginal Lubrication
- Although women are required to wait for at least 48 hours to have intercourse after the Laser Treatment for SUI.
What is the Exact Process of Laser Treatment for SUI?
A patient may get the relief within one treatment. Although,for better results, they may have to undergo for 3 minimum treatment session. Laser treatment will also depend upon the severity of the disease. So if the women facing the severe level of SUI or Stress urinary incontinence, they may be required to have the 6 sessions.
If you are suffering from the SUI or Stress Urinary Incontinence problems, Have a prior appointment with Pristyn Care Laser Clinic in Gurgaon and avail the treatment at right cost.
What is Vaginal Infection
Any vaginal discharge associated with itching, burning, or foul smell could be vaginal infection.According to a study it has seen that approx. 50% of the women have infection present in their vagina. Though it is not harmful it has a passive existence. The main reason for infection is the imbalance of bacteria and yeast. It has been seen that approx. 75% of the women have experienced the vaginal infection once in their lifetime. In order to treat this problem a number of medicated creams and medications are available in the market, but in case the severity is more than oral medication is not recommended to women. Usually, the vaginal infection can be easily cured after applying the medicated cream continuously for 2-3 days.
What are the causes of Recurrent Vaginal Infection
There are natural microorganisms that occur naturally in the vaginal area and the lactobacillus bacterias keep its growth in check. If there is any imbalance in the normal functioning then these bacteria’s don’t work effectively. This leads to growing of the vaginal infection. Some of the common factors of vaginal infections are
- Poor eating habits, including a lot of sugary foods
- Hormonal imbalance near your menstrual cycle
- Lack of sleep
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Weak immune system
- Antibiotics (they decrease the amount of Lactobacillus ["good bacteria"] in the vagina
What are the symptoms of Vaginal Recurrent Infection
The common set of symptoms in vaginal infection are as follows:
- Pain during sex
- Vaginal itching
- Swelling around the vagina
- Burning during urination or sex
The clumpy, whitish vaginal discharge is one of the symptoms of vaginal infection. The discharge looks very thick and at times very watery. If this kind of a symptom is ignored and left untreated then it can turn into a complicated infection and it will leave a bad impact on the lady, so it is better to get it diagnosed timely and start its treatment right away.
Some of the complicated infections are
- Have an infection caused by Candida other than Candida albicans are pregnant
- Have uncontrolled diabetes or a weak immune system from medication
- Are HIV-positive
- Have severe redness, swelling, and itching that leads to sores or tears in your vaginal tissue
- Have had more than four infections in a year
Diagnosis of Vaginal Recurrent Infection
As bacterial vaginosis is one of the common cause of vaginal discharge, therefore, it causes epithelial cell damage, irritation from the discharge, or irritating products that further damage the sensitive vulvar skin. If BV is not treated timely then, it can lead to a big problem. In order to diagnose this problem the doctor may ask a number of questions such as follows:
- How long is this problem being faced by the patient?
- What is the medical history?
- Does the patient had this problem earlier also?
- How is the sexual life?
- What kind of a lifestyle the patient has?
- Once this session gets over, the doctor may ask the patient for the Pap test and some other prescribed tests to identify the main cause of this problem. On the basis of the reports and medical condition of the patient, the doctor treats this problem of women and ensure that she will not face it again. At times doctors also need to treat this problem through laser therapy.
Laser Therapy Treatment for Vaginal Recurrent Infection
Laser therapy is one of the most advanced and non-invasive therapy through which women get a big relief. The laser treatment takes approx. ten minutes for entire treatment, which may cause a little bit of mild pain and discomfort, but it is bearable. The laser treatment eventually activates the healing mechanism and it makes tiny holes in the tissue and later it gets stimulate and a new tissue grows that heals the tiny wounds. The treatment boosts the collagen and elasticity and increases the blood supply of the area. It can restore the sensation level which was lost.
According to the study, it has seen that most of the women get a big relief from this treatment. So, women whosoever is facing the problem of vaginal infection, must consult the doctor and get it diagnosed.
Vaginal infection is one of the risky health issues, so women must not ignore it. Get it diagnosed immediately whenever you feel it is not normal and start taking its treatment from the reputed doctor who can treat it through medications or laser therapy. As laser therapy is one of the newest technologies in the medical industry so not every doctor is using it. Make sure to inquire everything before you go to treat vaginal infection through laser therapy.