Steps involved in Laparoscopic Hernia Repair Surgery
Laparoscopic or keyhole hernia repair surgery is performed to cure different types of hernias, and the steps involved in the surgery vary from one type of hernia repair to another. Here are the common steps involved in laparoscopic hernia surgery.
- Before shifting the patient to the operation theater, vital signs like blood pressure, heartbeat, respiratory rate, and oxygen levels are monitored.
- Once all the vital signs are stable, the patient is administered with general anesthesia by an anesthesiologist.
- Then, the surgeon makes laparoscopic holes near the site of the hernia.
- Through the laparoscopic holes, a laparoscope is inserted to visualize the defect hernia on a monitor.
- Once the surgeon analyzes the defect, he/she places the hernia mesh over the weak spot of the muscle wall. This mesh provides support and strength to the weak muscle and holds the hernia in place.
What are the long-term results of Hernia surgery?
Hernia repair surgery helps in treating hernia by removing the herniated organ or by placing a mesh over the hernia. Hernia surgery helps in strengthening the weak abdominal wall to hold the organs in their position. Apart from these, hernia surgery involves a few long-term results and, they are:
- Reduce the chances of hernia recurrence
- Can cause long laying pain in the groin
- In rare cases, nerve damage may happen and result in severe pain that can last forever
- Discomfort while lifting a weight by bending the knees
However, hernia surgery can cause a few long-term complications and are:
- Intestinal obstruction
- Painful scars in the abdomen or at the surgical site
- In the case of groin hernia surgery, impotence, testicular atrophy, and hydrocele can be noticed
Expert doctors for Hernia Treatment in Mumbai
Hernia can only be treated with surgical intervention. However, before undergoing surgery, choosing the right doctor or surgeon is important. In Mumbai, Pristyn Care houses several Hernia Specialists who are experts in diagnosing and treating the condition with advanced medical tools and surgical techniques.
All our Hernia Specialists have more than ten  years of medical experience. Both our medical and non-medical staff work round the clock to ensure the safety of the patient. Our doctors are available 24x7 and provide the utmost care to all patients.
To consult the best Hernia Doctor in Mumbai, you can visit Pristyn Care, where you can undergo the safest Hernia Repair Surgery at an affordable cost.
Safest Hernia Treatment in Mumbai at Pristyn Care
A hernia occurs when the muscle wall becomes weak, and the internal organs start pushing against it or protruding or bulging out of their original place. It is treated or cured with a surgical method. In Mumbai, one can undergo the safest Hernia Treatment from Pristyn Care at an affordable cost.
All our Hernia Specialists use advanced laparoscopic surgical techniques to treat the hernia. Also, we provide several medical services and facilities to ease your surgical journey at our partnered hospitals. To know more about the most reliable and successful hernia treatment in Mumbai, you can call us or book an appointment with our doctors.
How is Pristyn Care associated with top hernia hospitals in Mumbai?
Pristyn care has collaborated with top hospitals in Mumbai and provides the latest operative facilities for hernia patients. Our surgeons offer the safest and painless laparoscopic hernia surgery at our partnered hospitals. If you need to undergo hernia surgery in Mumbai, Pristyn Care provides well-experienced hernia surgeons and performs hernia surgery at the top hospitals of Mumbai. You get treated for hernia in Mumbai at best-in-class hospitals with the latest medical facilities and provide the utmost care.
Why Pristyn Care for Hernia Treatment in Mumbai?
Most of the patients in Mumbai visit our partnered hospitals to get cured of hernia because of the facilities we provide them.
- Confidential consultations with expert Hernia Specialists
- Free pick up and drop services on the day of the hernia treatment or the surgery
- Care buddy assists the patient during the process of hospitalization
- Advanced and USFDA approved surgical techniques to cure the disease
- A dedicated team takes care of insurance [100% insurance coverage]
- Free follow-up and diet consultations after the surgery
To know more about the facilities provided by us and to consult the best hernia doctor in Mumbai, you can visit us.
How to book an appointment with Hernia Doctors at Pristyn Care, Mumbai?
It is easy to book an appointment with our doctors in Mumbai. You can either call the phone number or fill in the form that is on this page. Then, one of our medical coordinators will call you back to get basic details like your name, age, and gender. Later, our coordinator will book an appointment with the best doctor at your nearest location.