Get Most Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery for Gallstones In Noida
The treatments provided at Pristyn Care clinic in Noidaare daycare, performed within 45-90 minutes, and are United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved. Moreover, these treatments deliver long-lasting results and are performed by the best doctors at Pristyn Care in Noida. Often several risks are associated with certain surgeries. However, modern treatments have fewer complications, maybe in extreme conditions. The treatments and surgeries performed by specialists at Pristyn Care in Noida are very safe, painless or minimally invasive, known as daycare procedures, and offer faster recoveries. Modern surgeries heal faster and allow a patient to continue his normal work life after 2-3 days, with certain precautions.
Highly Experienced Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgeons In Noida
The surgeons at the clinic in Noida are highly-experienced, capable of performing surgeries with the utmost precision using technologically advanced equipment. So, in the recent past, if you have experienced similar symptoms of gallstones, make an appointment with the best doctor for gallbladder stone removal in Noida. Our team of dedicated general surgeons in Noida uses best-in-class medical and technical equipment to diagnose and treat patients with gallbladder problems.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Noida?
We have associated with some multi-specialty hospitals of Delhi including Max, SMS Hospital, Sehgal Neo, Triton, AHLL spectra, Phoenix, Dentem Clinic, Skin Plus clinic, Makkar Hospital, Khanna, Irene, CDAS, Jeevan, Aryan, Ayushmann, Jyoti, Tarak, Siddhi, etc. People in Noida can choose to undergo laparoscopic surgery for gallbladder from any of our partner hospitals in Delhi. They can reach the hospital from Noida via the cab facilities arranged by us. A majority of our partner-hospitals are NABH-accredited which guarantees that every necessary standard of the procedure is followed at these hospitals. The fully-equipped operating rooms and consultation rooms at these hospitals ensure that the surgery is completed without any complications.
Why Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal Surgery Is A Better Option?
The laparoscopic cholecystectomy is one of the most popular treatments in Noida for the several advantages it offers:
- Minimum cuts and incisions
- Minimum blood loss compared to conventional open surgery
- Painless procedure as it is performed under the influence of anesthesia
- Guarantees instant relief from symptoms
- Minimum cuts and blood loss makes it possible to recover faster
- Patients are back on their feet within 24 hours or less
- Improved quality of life as there is no more pain
- The chances of recurrence or complications are reduced to almost zero
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery
- As it is a daycare procedure, patients can go back home as soon as possible after the surgery after being kept under observation.
- The risk of complications or side effects is reduced to almost zero.
- Patients recover fast as there are small cuts or incisions rather than one large incision. Hence, the chances of infections are also less.
- The hospital stay is much shorter if the individual chooses to undergo gallbladder surgery with laparoscopic treatment.
- There is almost no visible scarring after this procedure.
Why Choose Gallstones Surgery from Pristyn Care?
Our entire team at Pristyn Care in Noida believes patient experience matters the most. We continually improve the experience of our patients in their healthcare and surgical journey. We take care of our patients with one of the most advanced treatments and deliver a seamless surgical experience at Pristyn Care clinic.
- Free transportation arranged to pick the patient up and drop them off on the day of the surgery.
- Assistance in the hospitalization process by our dedicated Care Buddies.
- Using only the laparoscopic technique to remove gallstones ensures minimal risks and complications.
- Insurance approval process and paperwork handled by medical coordinators.
- After surgery, the doctor prescribes post-operative instructions and a diet chart so that there are no complications.
- Follow-up consultations free of charge arranged within 7 days of the surgery.
- Every safety protocol being followed at all our clinics and partner-hospitals in Delhi for ensuring 100% safety of patients.
What is the Cost of Laparoscopic Treatment of Gallstones in Noida?
The cost of laparoscopic surgery for gallstones in Noida varies from one individual to another. There is no specific cost for undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy in Noida. The hospital where the procedure is to take place can provide an estimated cost that generally covers the following-
- Charges of anesthesia
- Prices of medicines and surgical equipment
- Location of the hospital where the procedure is going to take place
- Type of gallstones that are going to be treated
- Hospitalization charges
- Charges of the surgeon
- Post-surgery follow-up consultation
- Type of technology used
Fortunately, most of the medical insurance companies provide coverage for the cost of gallbladder surgery. Gallbladder surgery is a medical procedure that is covered by most of the health insurance plans in Noida including hospitalization charges, cost of medicines provided by health providers after the procedure, etc.
Nearest Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Clinic In Noida
People from famous neighborhoods in Noida such as Knowledge Park 3, Sector 101, Sector 1, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, Sector 78, Sector 150, Dadri Road, Sector 121, Sector 62, Sector 74, Aimnabad, Alpha I, Badalpur, Bulandshahr, Chhapraula, Dadha, Dhoom Manikpur, Delta I, Ecotech Extension, Gautam Budh Nagar, Golf Course, Greater Noida West, Habibpur, Kappa I, Lakhnawali, LAMBDA I, Omega I, Omega II, R1 Scheme Pocket P3, Knowledge Park 3, Sector 101, Sector 1, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sikandrabad, Tech Zone II, Tugalpur Village, Zeta I, and other major localities in Noida can choose to undergo laparoscopic cholecystectomy from Pristyn Care. Book an appointment with any of our surgeons at the nearest clinic in Noida.
Nearest Cities for Best Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery in Noida
The laparoscopic surgery for gallbladder removal is also accessible to other nearby cities of Noida. In other words, people residing in Rohini, Civil Lines, Kashmiri Gate, Sadar Bazar, Ashok Vihar, Model Town, Munirka Hauz Khas, Vasant Vihar, Greater Kailash, CR Park, Panchsheel Enclave, South Expansion, Defense Colony, Friends Colony, etc. of Delhi. Or, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, Sector 50, Sector 14, Sector 15, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, etc. of Gurgaon, or Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, etc. of Noida or Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, etc of Ghaziabad can also speak to our general surgeons in case they are looking for laparoscopic gallbladder removal.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Noida?
People in Noida can reach out to us in the following ways and book an appointment for a consultation-
- Call us on the above number and speak with any of our medical coordinators and let them know a convenient time so that they can book an appointment at your nearest clinic.
- Click on the ‘Book Appointment’ which you can find adjacent to the number or on the top right corner of the screen. After this, complete the contact details of the form and let our medical coordinator get back to you.
- You can also fill in the details of the patient into the contact form on the right and let us get back to you at the earliest.
- Another way of booking an appointment is through our Pristyn Care mobile application which is available on the Play Store and App Store. It is possible to consult with surgeons via this app. However, after an initial consultation, the patient needs to visit the clinic for a physical examination.
- Select the option from the drop-down menu of ‘For Patients’ found on top of the page to find an online consultation option.