Get Most Advanced Laparoscopic Hernia Repair In Noida
Pristyn Care offers new and modern daycare procedures for hernia repair in Noida. Our team of dedicated general surgeons uses the latest and technologically advanced surgical equipment (including a laparoscope) for hernia repair in Noida. Our aim is to provide a seamless and hassle-free patient experience from booking an appointment to after-care. Make an appointment with Pristyn Care in Noida for the best and most advanced hernia repair.
Types of Hernias that can be treated with Laparoscopic Technology
Our general surgeons in Noida can cure the following types of hernia without any complications.
- Inguinal hernia
- Umbilical hernia
- Epigastric hernia
- Hiatal hernia
- Giant abdominal wall hernia
- Incisional hernia
- Femoral hernia
Highly Experienced Hernia Surgeons In Noida
Our doctor performs advanced daycare treatment that is one of the modern procedures in Noida- Laparoscopic hernia repair. Our healthcare experts use high-tech equipment to diagnose patients and treat the symptoms or weaknesses to help them live a healthy life in Noida. Our hernia repair experts in Noida have a lot of patients having a midline hernia. If you are suffering from a hernia or have a lump under the skin, call us or make an appointment with the best doctor in Noida for hernia repair at Pristyn Care. The general surgeons are highly qualified and specially trained to perform the latest and minimally invasive procedures that offer faster recovery from the condition and make you ready to resume your normal work life in less than a week.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Noida?
We have partnered with several super-specialty hospitals such as Max, SMS Hospital, Sehgal Neo, Triton, AHLL spectra, Phoenix, Dentem Clinic, Skin Plus clinic, Makkar Hospital, Khanna, Irene, CDAS, Jeevan, Aryan, Ayushmann, Jyoti, Tarak, Siddhi, etc. in Delhi. The partnership gives us a chance to serve our patients better. Hernia patients in Noida can reach any of our partner-hospitals in Delhi NCR via the transportation arranged by us. Most of these hospitals are NABH-accredited which means that the consultation rooms, operating theatres, etc. at these hospitals are fully equipped with the right surgical equipment and sophisticated technology required to complete the procedure. These hospitals follow every standard of procedure required to follow which ensures that surgery is complicated without any complications. Moreover, our partner-hospitals are run by a strong and dedicated team of hospital personnel. Lastly, we ensure that our partner-hospitals are following every safety precaution recommended by authorities.
Why Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery Is A Better Option?
The laparoscopic hernia repair is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) treatments as it offers a lot of advantages, such as:
- High success rate with minimal blood loss
- High-precision painless procedure
- Guarantees instant relief from symptoms
- Faster recoveries
- No external scarring and minimal discomfort
- Get back on your feet within one week
- Improved quality of life
- Fewer chances of recurrence or complications
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic hernia repair ensures that a patient has a short hospital stay. As the surgery is performed on an outpatient basis, the patient can go back home after being kept under observation for a couple of hours.
- Hernia repair with a laparoscope is a minimally-invasive procedure which means that there are minimal cuts and incisions. In turn, minimum cuts and incisions ensure that there are minimal blood loss and pain.
- The risk of any infections occurring post-surgery is reduced considerably with laparoscopy surgery.
- One of the major benefits of laparoscopic hernia repair that makes it so popular is that there are almost no visible scars after the wounds are healed.
- After the laparoscopic treatment of hernia, people are generally able to resume their daily routine within a week.
Why Choose Hernia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
Pristyn Care is leading the transformation of healthcare in India and now it is fully operational in Noida. Every surgical experience for a patient is different from others as our general surgeons plan and execute the surgery keeping each patient’s individualistic needs at the back of their mind. In addition to this, we offer the following added benefits to all our patients-
- Maximum safety and security ensured as we are taking every possible precaution required to reduce the risk of COVID-19 contamination at all our clinics and partner-hospitals.
- Free pickup and drop services arranged by our medical coordinators for all hernia patients on the day of the surgery.
- Dedicated Care Buddy to help every patient for hassle-free admission at the partner hospital prior to the surgery.
- Advanced laparoscopic technology used by our general surgeons in Noida to perform the procedure.
- Insurance approval and paperwork completed by our medical coordinators for a hassle-free experience for our patients.
- Post-surgery instructions and diet charts provided by surgeons to ensure faster and risk-free recovery.
- Follow-up consultation arranged within7 days of the surgery free of charge to track the patient’s recovery.
- Discounted charges on diagnostic tests on completing the same from specific diagnostic centers recommended by our medical coordinators.
What is the Cost of Hernia Repair in Noida?
The cost of hernia treatment in Noida is variable in nature. Each patient has to bear a different amount for hernia repair in Noida. You can get an estimated price range of the hernia treatment by speaking with one of our medical coordinators. The finance team of the particular hospital where the procedure is going to take place provides treatment packages to patients that include the cost of the following-
- Anesthesia fees
- Medicines and surgical equipment such as 3DMesh charges
- Charges of the surgeon
- Post-surgery follow-up consultation
- Type of technology used
- Location of hospital where the procedure is going to take place
- The specific areas or type of hernia that is going to be treated
- Hospitalization charges
Hernia patients will be glad to know that hernia repair is one of the medical surgeries that are covered by most of the medical insurance plans. Most of the health insurance plans in Noida cover the cost of pre and post hospitalization charges, cost of medicines, charges of diagnostic procedures required for hernia treatment. Our medical coordinators handle the insurance claim process on behalf of the patients undergoing the surgery.
Nearest Hernia Repair Clinic In Noida
In Noida, people suffering from hernia of any type can reach out to Pristyn Care clinics for consultation. Our clinics in Noida are easily accessible from places such as Knowledge Park 3, Sector 101, Sector 1, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, Sector 78, Sector 150, Dadri Road, Sector 121, Sector 62, Sector 74, Aimnabad, Alpha I, Badalpur, Bulandshahr, Chhapraula, Dadha, Dhoom Manikpur, Delta I, Ecotech Extension, Gautam Budh Nagar, Golf Course, Greater Noida West, Habibpur, Kappa I, Lakhnawali, LAMBDA I, Omega I, Omega II, R1 Scheme Pocket P3, Knowledge Park 3, Sector 101, Sector 1, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sikandrabad, Tech Zone II, Tugalpur Village, Zeta I, and other major localities in Noida.
Nearest Cities for Best Hernia Repair Clinic in Noida
In addition Noida, people residing in Rohini, Civil Lines, Kashmiri Gate, Sadar Bazar, Ashok Vihar, Model Town, Munirka Hauz Khas, Vasant Vihar, Greater Kailash, CR Park, Panchsheel Enclave, South Expansion, Defense Colony, Friends Colony, etc. of Delhi. Or, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, Sector 50, Sector 14, Sector 15, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, etc. of Gurgaon, or Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, etc. of Noida or Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, etc of Ghaziabad can also speak to our general surgeons in case they are looking for hernia repair.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Noida?
People in Noida can book an appointment with any of our general surgeons in the following ways-
- Give us a call on the above number and let us know a convenient time so that our medical coordinators confirm an appointment at your nearest clinic.
- Fill in the details of the patient into the contact form on the right and let us get back to you at the earliest.
- Select the ‘Book Appointment’ option located on the adjacent of the number or on the top right corner of the screen and complete the contact details of the form.
- Download the Pristyn Care mobile application available on Play Store and App Store and book an appointment via the app. It is possible to consult with surgeons via this app. After an initial consultation, the patient needs to visit the clinic for a physical examination.
- For online consultation, select the option from the drop-down menu of ‘For Patients’ found on top of the page.