Get Most Advanced Varicose Veins Treatment In Patna
Varicose veins is a common vascular problem that arises due to impaired functioning of the valves in the veins. Although anyone can develop varicose veins, the condition is more prevalent in women as compared to men. According to statistics, the prevalence of varicose veins in women is around 55% whereas in men it is 45%. The condition can be quite painful and can have serious consequences if left unattended for a long time.
People in Patna can now say goodbye to these pesky varicose veins permanently through the advanced laser treatment offered by Pristyn Care. The modern varicose veins laser treatment is a painless procedure that effectively cures varicose veins in just one day. The laser varicose veins surgery has a very high success rate and the risk of complications is almost negligible. So delay no more, get in touch with a Pristyn Care specialist for a fast and safe treatment of your varicose veins problem.
Why Is Varicose Veins Treatment Necessary?
Many people mistake varicose veins to be only a cosmetic issue. However, this is not the case and in reality, varicose veins can indicate a serious issue with the vascular system. Delaying medical treatment of varicose veins often makes the condition worse. In severe cases, the following complications can also arise:
- Due to excessive pressure exerted by the blood pooled inside the veins, the walls of the veins may rupture and this can lead to leakage of blood to the neighbouring tissues.
- The prolonged inflammation in the veins can make them more prone to ulcers. Also, the continuous overstretching of the skin tissues can lead to hardening of the skin and increase the risk of skin infections.
- Prolonged blood accumulation in the veins can increase the chances of blood clot formation. This condition is known as deep vein thrombosis and can be quite painful.
- Leakage of blood to the surrounding tissues can lead to discoloration of the skin. Certain patches of the skin may appear to be red or pale. This condition is called hyperpigmentation.
As it may be clear, it is not a wise choice to leave varicose veins untreated. Timely medical attention can help avoid these complications and thus it becomes extremely important to consult an experienced medical professional as soon as the symptoms of varicose veins start to surface.
Highly Experienced Varicose Veins Surgeons In Patna
We are honored to house a team of well qualified specialist doctors for varicose veins in Patna who have successfully performed several surgeries. Our doctors provide detailed consultation and perform thorough diagnostics to rule out the severity of the patient’s condition. Hence, each and every patient receives the best seamless surgical experience at Pristyn Care
Some of the best varicose veins doctors associated with Pristyn Care in Patna are:
Dr. Qaisar Jamal
Qualification- MBBS, MS - General Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
Experience-13 Years Experience
Dr Neeti Neha
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Patna?
There are many multi-speciality hospitals in Patna that are in partnership with Pristyn Care. Our partner hospitals in Patna are well-equipped with the latest technologies and have the best infrastructure.
Some of the Pristyn Care associated hospitals in Patna for varicose veins treatment are:
- Holy Promise
- RN Hospital
- Apollo Trauma Center
Working in association with these top hospitals in Patna ensures that the patient receives the desired treatment as soon as possible. There are proper teams of specialists along with medical staff for assistance such as technicians, nurses, etc. Also, we strictly follow all necessary precautions to minimise the chances of COVID-19 spread at all our clinics and partner hospitals
Why Laser Varicose Veins Surgery Is A Better Option?
Laser treatment of varicose veins is a short and minimally invasive procedure with numerous other benefits over other conventional surgeries for varicose veins.
Benefits of undergoing laser treatment instead of a traditional surgery in Patna include-
- Takes only 30 minutes to complete the procedure
- Does not inflict pain
- There is no blood loss
- No scar or wound left to heal after the procedure
- Nil chances of infection
- No dressing or bandaging needed
- Doesn’t affect the blood circulation
- Permanent solution without side-effects
- No pain while walking, standing, sitting or carrying out any daily-routine chores
- 100% success rate
- The person can easily resume their normal lifestyle within 2-3 days only
Why To Undergo Laser Treatment of Varicose Veins From Pristyn Care?
Pristyn Care is one of the fastest growing healthcare chains in India and is dedicated towards providing the patients with a seamless treatment experience. Choosing Pristyn Care for varicose veins treatment offers the following benefits:
- A vascular surgeon at Pristyn Care specializes in laser treatment for varicose veins. If needed, our skilled and experienced doctors are capable of performing laser surgery for varicose veins.
- Pristyn Care provides each patient with a dedicated Care Buddy. The Care Buddy assists the patient during the treatment procedure and caters to the smallest needs of the patient.
- Pristyn Care provides cab facility on the day of the treatment. The patient can thus easily reach the hospital and does not need to worry about commuting to and from the treatment centre.
- The patient can choose from a number of financial options like zero cost EMI or cashless payments. Also, the team at Pristyn Care helps in getting insurance approved so that the patient does not have to run behind insurance authorities.
What Is The Estimated Cost of Laser Treatment Of Varicose Veins In Patna?
The estimated cost of the varicose veins laser treatment in Patna depends upon the following factors
- The healthcare provider you opt for the treatment of varicose veins
- Extra expenses of the hospital (if any)
- Whether the surgery has to be performed in one leg or both
- Insurance approval for the treatment
Pristyn Care strives to deliver A-quality varicose veins treatment without burning a hole in your pocket. At Pristyn Care the average cost for varicose veins treatment is approx. INR 45000 for one leg and INR 75000 for both the legs. This cost for advanced laser assisted treatment of varicose veins at Pristyn Care is reasonably lower if you compare the cost with other healthcare providers. Also, you should know that we take part in all kinds of health insurance and the patient is not required to pay any extra medical charges.
Nearest Clinic For Varicose Veins Treatment In Patna
In Patna, Pristyn Care clinics are open in the localities of Kankarbagh and Rukanpura. These clinics of Pristyn Care are easy to access from Vyasnagar, CDA Colony, Professor's Colony, Shastri Nagar, Sheikhpura, Vijaynagar, Saket Vihar Colony, Vivek Vihar Colony, IAS Colony, Rupaspur, Adarsh Colony, Venu Vihar Colony, Indrapuri, Keshri Nagar, Shivpuri, Punaichak, Sangam Vihar Colony,etc. People residing in any of these localities of Patna can easily book their appointment with a Pristyn Care vascular doctor and visit the doctor at their clinic for expert consultation.
Nearest Cities To Best Varicose Veins Treatment Clinic in Patna
People residing in cities like Ara, Bihar, Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Darbhanga, Munger, Mau, Bhagalpur, Jahanabad, Masaurhi, and Bakhtiyarpur (cities near Patna) can also avail the benefits of the best varicose veins treatment facilities by consulting a Pristyn Care vascular specialist in Patna. The patient may have to travel a little on the day of the appointment but we assure you that the quality of treatment experience that you will get at Pristyn Care will be totally worth the travel.
How To Book Appointment With The Best Treatment Center In Your Locality ?
It is fairly easy to book an appointment slot for consulting the best vascular doctors associated with Pristyn Care. You can book the appointment in the following three ways:
- Fill the details in the form provided on the right side of this page. A medical coordinator will get in touch with you as soon as you submit the form. You can also give us a call on the number provided to contact our medical coordinators directly.
- Visit the website www.pristyncare.comhttp://www.pristyncare.com/ to book an online consultation with a Pristyn Care specialist. Navigate to the “For patient” section and then go to “Online Consultation” to book a slot as per your convenience.
- You can also book an appointment by downloading Pristyn Care’s Patient App. Choose a doctor and book your slot through the app only. On the day of the appointment, consult the doctor and discuss your problem thoroughly.