Some Information Related to VAGINAL DRYNESS & Treatments Thereof!!
It is developing as one of the most common problems among women of all age groups. The condition of vaginal dryness can be problematic during sexual intercourse and lead to an uncomfortable situation. It may also reduce orgasm and cause sexual dissatisfaction in the relationship. The problem may be more prone during menopause.
- Lack of lubrication
- Painful Intercourse
- Burning & irritation
- Light bleeding during sex
- General discomfort
- Frequent urination
Some common causes of vaginal dryness as per medical research are: -
- Estrogen deficiency. The vaginal walls lose elasticity of vaginal tissue reducing natural lubrication. Estrogen levels may go down in women during pre-menopause, menopause, after childbirth.
- Chronic diseases such as cancer may require Radiography and Chemotherapy treatments. These treatments deliver radiation which reduces the estrogen level and further leading to vaginal dryness
- Poor lifestyle habits such a smoking and consumption of alcohol.
- Medications such as birth control pills, medicines for high blood pressure, anti-histamines, tamoxifen and chemotherapy medicines reduces the growth of lubricants in the vaginal area.
- Stress, emotional trauma, and depression are some of the phycological conditions that may lead to insufficient sexual arousal and lack of lubrication in women. Anxiety triggers the hormonal system leading to such outcomes.
- Using harsh chemical products such as soaps, perfumes, gels, lubricants, tampons, latex condoms may irritate the vaginal region causing vaginal dryness.
- Skin infections may also lead to vaginal dryness causing painful intercourse.
- Menopause, childbirth, medications, high-density sports, etc. may also lead to this condition.
Before trying any remedy on your own, it is sensible to consult a Gynecologist and share your symptoms along with medical history (if any) for a better treatment.
Basic Treatments for Vaginal Dryness
Vaginal Dryness is the initial stage of vaginal atrophy. Some basic treatments available to cure this condition are as follows: -
- Estrogen Creams
- Vaginal Tablets.
- Vaginal Estrogen Rings
- Replacing Hormone
Laser Treatment for Vaginal Dryness
Laser Treatment is a gift of aesthetic gynecology as it is a comparatively less painful method. It is done as the overall vaginal rejuvenation. The levels of collagen are stimulated in the vaginal tissue using fractional CO2 Laser Technology. It generates heat through laser beams and restores the strength and elasticity. The procedure helps increase blood circulation and increase the lubrication.
Benefits of laser treatment over traditional treatments: -
- Minimally invasive
- Quick and easy
- Early recovery
- No side-effects
- Controlled laser wavelength
- Convenient and comfortable procedure
Changes in the condition can be noticed in a single session. However, some women may require up to 3 sessions at 4-6 weeks of the interval. As the collagen breaks down over time, an annual session may be followed to prevent the vaginal dryness problems. Fix your appointment today only with Dr Garima Sawhney to avail Laser Vaginal Dryness Treatment in Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR @ Pristyn Care Laser Clinic.
Gurgaon: Golf Course Road, Shan Road, MG Road, Cyber Hub, DLF, Sushant Lok, Palam Colony, Sikanderpur, Sector- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,9, 10, 12, 14, 17, 46, 47, 48, 38
South Delhi: Hauz Khas, Green Park, Jor Bagh, South Ex., Saket, Malviya Nagar, GK.
East Delhi: Mayur Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Padpad Ganj, Preet Vihar, Akshardham, Vaishali, Kaushambi, Vasundhra, Indirapuram, Geeta Colony, Shahdra, Shastru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Dilshad Garden
West Delhi: Pitampura, Shalimar bagh, Paschim Vihar, Rajouri garden, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Ramesh Nagar, Inderlok, Rohini, Punjabi Bagh, Subhash Nagar, Mayapuri, Tilak Nagar, Hari Nagar, Wazirpur, Karol Bagh, patel Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Civil Lines, GTB Nagar, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Uttam Nagar, Janakpuri, Najafgarh.
Noida: Sectors 15,18, 16, 21, 22, 26, 30, 31-37, 51-55, 70-73, 100, Arun Vihar, Niti Khand, Kaushambi,Vasundhar Enclave, Ghaziabad.
Punjab and Haryana,Rajisthan: Rewari, Rohtak, Bhiwadi, Sohna, Manesar, Karnal, Bhiwani, Sonipat, Panipat, Jind, Chandigarh, Jaipur