Get the best daycare Sinus treatment in Vadodara at Pristyn Care
According to the doctors, the disease is likely to be higher in the city given the pollution levels and because of the unhealthy lifestyle of the residents. Most people suffer silently until the symptoms start to affect their productivity. Patients who have mild sinus infection do not realize any symptoms which can last beyond 10 weeks. According to the ENT doctors, a lot of the patients treated by them suffer from sinusitis. Besides, congestion and sinusitis can also be caused by viral infections, which, if left untreated, can lead to bacterial infections, excessive moisture, and allergies which can lead to the accumulation of the fungus in the sinus cavities. You can make an appointment with the best ENT doctor in Vadodara to know the extent or severity of your disease. In most cases, the sinus cavities get so blocked that doctors will recommend surgery to tackle the mucus formation.
Surprisingly, many people suffer silently and do not visit an ENT Specialist until symptoms begin to enhance and affect their life & productivity. In addition to this, it’s a fact that patients with initial stages of sinus infection do not realize the symptoms. If they last for 2-3 months, it could be an indication of chronic sinusitis, which is treatable by surgery.
Sinus is a big problem, so it should be treated within time, or else it will create more problems for the patient. There are plenty of clinics that are available but the main problem is that they are not able to provide the best treatment for the patient. At Pristyn Care, the FESS-Sinus surgery is done with advanced procedures. The whole procedure is finished in a day, so the patient doesn’t have to stay in the hospital for long. The advantage of going for the surgery is that there is no loss of blood, plus the surgery is time-saving. The recovery is quick when you opt for the surgery.
Surgical techniques for the treatment of chronic sinusitis.
FESS- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery or FESS is an effective technique to treat blocked sinuses that have become resilient to medications. This surgery aims to remove any obstruction in the nasal passages for improved ventilation. The patient is administered local or general anesthesia before the surgery to ensure a painless experience during the entire surgery. The surgeon makes a small incision on the inside of the nose to allow the insertion of a medical device called an endoscope. An endoscope is attached to a light and a camera on the other end to visualize the condition of the sinuses.
The surgeon drains the sinuses and removes any polyps or inflammatory tissues that could be the root cause of your blocked sinuses. Sinus surgery can take anywhere between 2 to 2.5 hours, depending on the severity of the condition and the surgical expertise of the surgeon. Patients who undergo FESS experience improved sleep quality due to improved breathing.
Septoplasty – Septoplasty is a surgical procedure for the treatment of deviated nasal septum. Patients with a deviated septum suffer from a cartilage inclination towards either side of the nose, causing several congestions in the nasal passage. This can lead to chronic sinusitis and several diseases, including pain, sleep apnea, etc. The anesthesia doctor administers general or local anesthesia before the surgery for a painless experience. The surgeon corrects the nasal deviation to restore normal breathing and eliminate any blockage. The ENT specialist may insert soft silicone splints for additional support to the septum.
What to expect after the FESS procedure?
- The patient can expect to spend a few hours in the recovery room immediately after the surgery to allow the doctor to monitor her health. However, most patients can go home a few hours after their surgery after consulting with the doctor.
- There may be some bleeding after the surgery, which may subside after the first day. Your breathing should return to normal gradually after 2-3 of surgery.
- The patient may feel slight pain and some nasal pressure for the first several days. You may ask your doctor for any medications to reduce the pain after the operation.
- The patients may feel very fatigued for the first week after the surgery. This is a normal process, and individuals are often advised to take a week off before the surgery.
Why choose Pristyn Care for FESS in Vadodara?
Pristyn Care is associated with some of the best hospitals and healthcare institutions in Vadodara. We have some of the best ENT specialists with years of experience in FESS to ensure a very high success rate. Pristyn Care is a full-stack healthcare provider that performs outpatient surgeries that are minimally invasive in nature with a faster recovery duration.
The benefits of choosing Pristyn Care are –
- Highly experienced ENT specialists – Our ENT specialists are fully trained and certified to perform advanced FESS procedures with a success rate of over 90%. Our surgeons discuss all the necessary information about FESS prior to the procedure to make you aware of the procedure and certain risks involved during the treatment.
- Insurance approval- We assist with the insurance approval for FESS within 30 minutes. However, the insurance approval depends on the type of your insurance company and the terms and conditions set by them. Our team of experts will do their best to help you claims any benefits from the medical insurance.
- Flexible payment options – We offer various modes of payment for FESS with no cost EMI. In addition, we accept credit cards and cash payments for the procedure.
- Free pick-up and drop facility- Pristyn Care provides free cab services for pick-up and drop-off to each patient within the city on the day of FESS surgery.
- Free follow-up consultation – Recovery plays an essential role in the treatment. Pristyn Care provides free follow-up consultation along with proper diet charts to all the patients who have undergone FESS surgery for a quicker and smoother recovery process.
- COVID-19 safe environment – During the time of the COVID crisis, Pristyn Care makes ensures proper sanitization of all the OTs and clinics before each surgery to curb the spread of COVID. It is our top priority to maintain excellent hygiene and social distancing while providing a seamless patient experience.
Booking an Appointment with the best ENT surgeon for FESS
- Fill out the patient form on our website www.pristyncare.com. Our medical coordinators will reach out to you at the earliest and gather details from your end once the appointment form is submitted. They will subsequently fix an appointment with the concerned ENT specialist according to your schedule.
- Connect directly with our medical coordinators via the contact number on our website. A team of dedicated medical coordinators will gather inputs from your end and connect you with the ENT doctor near your area and book an appointment consecutively.
- You can also book an appointment through our Pristyn Care app. Our medical coordinators will arrange an offline or online consultation. A nominal consultation fee will be charged.