What are the aesthetic procedures performed at Pristyn Care?
At Pristyn Care, our expert plastic surgeons perform the most common aesthetic procedures:
- Liposuction– It is a fat removal procedure that can remove excess fat from all body parts, including thighs, face, breasts, belly, chin, neck, arms, hips, back, etc. We leverage traditional as well as modern techniques of liposuction to help people get rid of the fat effectively.
- Rhinoplasty– One of the most common cosmetic surgeries in India is rhinoplasty. We perform both open and closed rhinoplasty to correct the shape of the nose internally and externally as per requirement.
- Hair Transplant- Hairfall is another common issue across Indian people. Thus, we provide hair transplant treatment to help people regain their hair strength.
We also provide surgical treatment for the following:
- Gynecomastia- Also known as breast enlargement, it is a condition that affects 6 out of 10 males in India. Thus, we perform gynecomastia surgery or male breast reduction surgery to remove the unwanted breast tissues.
- Lipoma– It is a fatty lump that can form on any part of the body and often needs to be removed if it becomes painful. For that, we perform lipoma excision surgery and liposuction.
- Sebaceous Cyst- These are skin cysts that originate from sebaceous glands and have the potential to become cancerous if not treated on time. Thus, we perform conventional wide excision and minimal excision technique for its treatment.
What to Expect Before and During Plastic Surgery?
Plastic surgery is one of the surgical procedures that require extensive care before, during, and after the procedure. The doctor will discuss a lot of things on priority to understand what results you wish to achieve and how realistic they are. Moreover, the doctor will ask about your lifestyle and habits to evaluate your overall health. If you smoke, the doctor will ask you to stop smoking for at least one month before having the procedure. Furthermore, he/she will ask you to provide a complete list of the medications and prescriptions that you take on a regular basis.
You need to prepare mentally as well as physically for aesthetic procedures. Thus, the doctor will guide you at every step and clear all your doubts and concerns regarding the procedure.
On the day of surgery, once you arrive at the hospital, the hospital staff will prepare the OT (Operation Theater) room, change your clothes, and take you to the OT. You will be given anesthesia and then the surgeon will carry out the procedure. Once the surgery is complete, you will be transferred to the observation room. Once you wake up after surgery, the surgeon will check your vitals and if everything is fine, you will get discharged on the same day. If your surgery was major, you may have to stay in the hospital for more than one day.
Do’s & Don’ts After a Plastic Surgery
After having plastic surgery, some people have to be very cautious about every aspect of their regular life whereas others can take it easy. But no matter what kind of plastic surgery you are planning to undergo, there are some things that will be asked of you. These things include:
Don’t Tough It Out- Pain, swelling, bruising, discomfort, etc. are all part of the recovery process. They are normal components and you don’t have to push through the pain or ignore it. This will only prolong your recovery. Take the prescribed pain medications and let your body get enough rest during the recovery phase.
Do Move Around- Though rest is important, it doesn’t mean that you stop moving around completely. Once the pain and swelling start to subside, try moving around like walking in your house, climbing stairs, or performing any other kind of physical activity that will improve the blood circulation.
Don’t Perform Strenuous Exercise- Yes, we understand that this tip may sound contradictory to the tip above. But the goal is moving around enough that the blood circulation is maintained. And this doesn’t include exercising in the gym or lifting weights at home. Such activities will put unnecessary stress over your body and the body’s healing process will be disrupted.
Don’t Smoke- Avoid smoking after having plastic surgery at all costs. The components of a cigarette are harmful to the body in every way possible. If you start smoking after the surgery, your body won’t be able to heal properly and the results of the surgery won’t be as expected.
Do Follow the Doctor’s Instructions- No matter what happens, make sure that you listen to the doctor’s advice without failure. Every patient needs personalized care. Therefore, doctors compile the recovery plan accordingly.
Along with this, before you get discharged from the hospital, the doctor will also give you a diet plan and a list of other dos and don’ts that you must follow for a smooth and quick recovery. This will ensure that you get to reap all the benefits of the procedure.
Why choose Pristyn Care for Aesthetic Procedures?
Being one of the leading healthcare providers in India, Pristyn Care follows a patient-centric approach to provide medical care to the people. We devise a personalized plan for each of our patients and help them improve their aesthetic appearance in the desired way.
Our dedicated services are one of the key aspects why people are more inclined to choose us for aesthetic procedures. We provide:
- Top-notch medical services by leveraging modern minimally invasive technologies.
- The best team of plastic and cosmetic surgeons across the country with ample experience.
- Clean, hygienic, and sanitized environment in the top-grade hospitals and clinics.
- Medical coordinators who handle all treatment-related formalities, including appointments, insurance, cab service, and others.
- Cab service on the day of surgery, except for hair PRP and hair transplantation.
- Flexible payment options and finance service with No-Cost EMI.
- Free follow-ups after the surgery.
At every step, one of our representatives will be available for assistance round-the-clock. You will not only get the best medical staff but also a non-medical staff that takes care of all your personal needs during the treatment journey.
How to book an appointment with the best Plastic Surgeons at Pristyn Care?
When it comes to appearance, it is important that you choose a reliable, trustworthy, and reputed surgeon. And Pristyn Care has some of the best plastic surgeons in the country. To book an appointment with the experts, you can opt for any of the following methods:
- Give us a call on the number given at the top and talk to our representative. He/she will provide you with the list of doctors available at the earliest for consultation and book the appointment at the date and time chosen by you.
- Fill the “Book Appointment” form and submit your details. Our medical coordinators will call you back shortly and ask when you want to see the doctor for consultation. Then they will schedule the appointment at your convenience.
- You can download the dedicated application on your mobile phone and explore the list of plastic surgeons available nearby at the earliest for consultation. You can book the appointment with the doctor personally and talk to them regarding your concerns.
While confirming the appointment, you can also choose the online consultation mode to consult the doctor over a virtual call from the comfort of your home.