Get the Safest Abortion (MTP) in Noida
According to a 2013 research, more than 65 percent of the abortions carried out in India are considered medically unsafe. This is the major reason why complications associated with abortions are the major cause of maternal deaths. Due to unsafe abortions, around 10 women risk losing their life every day in India.
Therefore, it becomes very important to seek proper medical advice in the case of abortions. Pristyn Care offers the advanced procedures for safe medical termination of pregnancy in Noida. Pristyn Care gynecologists in Noida are highly experienced in the field, so women wanting to undergo abortion can contact Pristyn Care for a safe and reliable procedure.
What Is The Need For Abortion (MTP)?
Motherhood is accompanied by a large number of responsibilities and sometimes, it may happen that the woman or the couple is not mentally, physically or financially ready to bear these responsibilities. In such conditions, they can choose to undergo abortion. Medical termination of pregnancy is legally allowed in the following circumstances:
- The pregnancy can have adverse effects on the woman’s health.
- The pregnancy is associated with complications that may lead to abnormalities in the future
- The pregnancy is a result of rape.
- The pregnancy is caused due to failure of contraceptive methods. However, this is applicable only for married women.
Highly Experienced Doctors For Safe Abortion In Noida
Pristyn Care collaborates with gynecologists that have years of experience and are experienced with the usage of modern medical equipment. Our gynecologists in Noida are well-conversant with modern abortion procedures. The medical professionals are certified under the MTP Act and you can trust them with a safe and complication-free procedure to terminate pregnancy. Also, before going through with the abortion procedure, if you have any apprehensions, you can discuss the entire issue thoroughly and make the choice only when you are completely convinced.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With The Best Hospitals in Noida?
At Pristyn Care, it is our motto to work with the best hospitals in terms of modern facilities and infrastructure. We also make sure that the entire staff (medical and non-medical staff) at our partner hospitals actively assist and attend the patient during their stay. Thus, as a result of the collective hard-work, we are able to provide our patients with the seamless experience of treatment with Pristyn Care.
Our partner hospitals maintain the best of hygiene standards and sanitize all the equipment regularly to ensure an absolutely safe medical experience for the patients. Also, all the COVID-safety preventive measures are adopted at our clinics and all the associated hospitals in Noida and other cities as well.
Why Is Medically Safe Abortion A Better Option?
Medically safe abortion is performed under the supervision of expert doctors. It is not at all advised to undergo abortion in the hands of any person who is not certified and experienced. Rushing into an unsafe abortion can put a female’s life in danger.
An unsafe abortion can cause the following complications:
- A surgical abortion carried out with improper hygiene can cause infections. Fever, severe abdominal pain along with foul smelling vaginal discharge are the symptoms of an infection after surgical abortion.
- Abortion procedure not performed by a skilled medical practitioner can cause more than required cuts and tears in the cervix. Thus, healing of such laceration may take prolonged time, adding up to the discomforts of the patient.
- Uterine perforation/puncture occurring when an instrument punctures the walls of the uterus while removing the fetus.
- There are higher chances of hemorrhage or severe blood loss during an unsafe abortion. In such a case, the female has to immediately be admitted to the hospital for fast recovery.
- When an abortion is carried out without much care and attention, there is a possibility of remnants of the fetus get left in the uterus.
- Allergic reactions or side effects are quite common when a female indulges in self oral medication for abortion. Unbearable abdominal cramps, prolonged and heavy bleeding are the most common side effects in such cases. Thus, self medication can cause more harm than benefit.
These complications must have made you realize the importance of safe abortion. For a medically safe and trustworthy abortion, contact Pristyn Care now.
Why To Choose Pristyn Care For Safe Abortion?
Pristyn Care in Noida promises the most patient-centric surgical experience to all patients. Our team strides towards extending personalized healthcare assistance at every step. We ensure the most comfortable patient experience by extending 24x7 support with the help of our dedicated medical coordinators.
More reasons for choosing Pristyn Care:
- Absolute confidentiality and privacy is maintained throughout the treatment and even after. No breach of privacy of the patient is ensured at Pristyn Care.
- Strictly following the safety protocols for COVID-19 such as thermal screening, thorough sanitization of the treatment centre (including medical equipment).
- Free facility of pick up and drop by cab on the day of the treatment.
- Free first follow-up consultation to ensure fast recovery.
What Is The Estimated Cost Of Abortion?
The cost of undergoing abortion usually depends upon the following factors:
- The medical practitioner chosen for the procedure
- The type of abortion (Medicine-induced or surgical)
- Hospital and added expenses
At Pristyn Care, we strive to provide our patients with a medical experience as convenient as they could imagine. The cost of abortion at Pristyn Care treatment centres is very affordable. The procedure charges are inclusive of all the expenses and the patient does not need to worry about any overhead charges.
Nearest Clinics For Safe Abortion In Noida
Women from different parts of Noida can reach out to the nearest Pristyn Care clinic. At Pristyn Care clinics in Noida, our gynecologists provide detailed consultation for termination of pregnancy and other gynecological problems. Our clinics are easy to access from Aimnabad, Alpha I, Badalpur, Bulandshahr, Chhapraula, Dadha, Dhoom Manikpur, Delta I, Ecotech Extension, Gautam Budh Nagar, Golf Course, Greater Noida West, Habibpur, Kappa I, Lakhnawali, LAMBDA I, Omega I, Omega II, R1 Scheme Pocket P3, Knowledge Park 3, Sector 101, Sector 1, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, Sector 78, Sector 150, Dadri Road, Sector 121, Sector 62, Sector 74, Sikandrabad, Tech Zone II, Tugalpur Village, Zeta I, etc in Noida. Book your online appointment as per your convenient time and date to visit our gynecologist regarding suitable abortion procedure.
Nearest Cities To Best Clinic For Abortion In Noida
Pristyn Care doctors do not limit the medical services to the people of Noida only. Pristyn Care clinics are also present in Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, New Delhi and Faridabad. Pristyn Care clinics are easy to access for people living in Rajendra Place, Rajokri, Saket, Connaught Place, Chhattarpur, Green Park, IIT, Nizamuddin, Mayur Vihar, Chandni Chowk, Dwarka, India Gate, Janakpuri, Kalka ji, Khan Market, Uttam Nagar, Shastri Park, Nehru Place, Karol Bagh, Malviya Nagar, Greater Kailash, Vasant Kunj, Hauz Khas, Mayur Vihar, Udyog Vihar, Rohini, Cyber City, etc. of Delhi, Golfcourse Extension Road, Sohna Road, South City, Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, etc. of Gurgaon, or places such as Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, etc. of Ghaziabad, sector 11, sector 14, sector 15, sector 16, sector 19, sector 21 C, Neelam Bata Colony, Neharpar, Nehru Colony, New Baselwa Colony, New Colony Extension, New Industrial Township 1, New Industrial Township 2, New Industrial Township 3, Dabua Colony, Ballabhgarh, Basantpur of Faridabad.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Noida?
It is quite simple to book an appointment at you nearby Pristyn Care clinic in Noida.
You can get your appointment with the doctor fixed by following any of these ways-
- Submit the details on the contact form that is available on the right hand side of the page.
- You can directly make a call on the above-mentioned number to book your appointment with the assistance of one of our medical representatives.
- Download and install the official Pristyn Care patient app. Through the app, you can get in touch with one of our gynecologists in Noida.