The average cost of FESS (Sinus) surgery in Nashik may range from Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 70,000. However, there are various factors that may change the final cost of sinusitis treatment. The cost of the FESS treatment may vary in different cities across India. Sinusitis is an inflammation caused in the tissues lining of the
What is sinusitis?
Sinusitis is an inflammation caused in the tissues lining of the sinuses. Sinuses are air-filled cavities that are located in the skull of the human. Sinus plays an important role in keeping the nasal passage moist by producing mucus.
In Nashik, it is recorded that 1 out of 8 people is affected by a sinus infection. 15% of the population has sinusitis for different reasons. The common causes of sinusitis are recurrent common cold, a deviated septum, allergies, smoking, pollution in the environment, nasal polyps, etc.
What are the types of sinuses?
- Ethmoid sinus- Between the eyes
- Frontal sinus- Behind the forehead
- Maxillary sinus- Behind the cheekbones
- Sphenoid sinus- Under the base of the skull
Different types of sinusitis
- Acute sinusitis
- Subacute sinusitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Recurrent sinusitis
What are the major factors that affect the cost of FESS surgery in Nashik?
There are several factors based on which the final cost of the FESS treatment may vary. The most common contributing factors that decide the final sinus operation cost in Nashik are:
- Consultation fees- The consultation fees depend on the expertise and experience of the specialist. The higher the experience is, the more the consultation fees. The average consultation fees of experienced ENT specialists may range from Rs. 1000- Rs. 1500.
- Type of anesthesia- The type of anesthesia, local or general, given by the anesthesia doctor, depending on the severity of the sinusitis, would affect the final cost of the treatment.
- Surgical procedure- The type of surgical procedure advised by the doctor after conducting a thorough diagnosis. The price would differ depending on the technique used during the surgery.
- Hospital charges- The hospital charge is a major contributing factor to the final cost of the FESS treatment. The price of a well-reputed hospital equipped with the latest infrastructural facilities would be higher compared to the hospital with basic facilities.
- Diagnostic tests- The doctor conducts a simple physical examination and would recommend a few diagnostic tests to detect the severity of the sinusitis to initiate the treatment.
|Diagnostic Tests||Average Cost|
|Nasal endoscopy||Rs. 1000-Rs.1500|
|Allergy test||Rs. 1200-Rs.2000|
|Nasal discharge culture||Rs. 500-Rs.1000|
|CT scan||Rs. 1200-Rs.1500|
|MRI scan||Rs. 1500-Rs.2000|
*This above-mentioned cost table is the approximate price range of diagnostic tests.
Does FESS surgery get covered under medical insurance?
Yes. Most of the insurance providers in Nashik cover FESS treatment under medical insurance. However, the policy of the medical insurance may differ from one patient to another. There are a few health care providers in Nashik that may cover sinusitis treatment:
- Star Health Insurance
- New Nashik Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz
- ICICI Lombard
What are the benefits of advanced FESS surgery?
There are several benefits of choosing advanced FESS surgery over other traditional methods:
- Daycare procedure
- Painless procedure
- Scarless procedure
- 30-45 minutes procedure
- Faster recovery duration
- Fewer chances of complications
- No stitches
Why is Pristyn Care a cost-effective option for endoscopic sinus surgery in Nashik?
Pristyn Care is a well-known holistic healthcare provider, offering the best endoscopic sinus surgery in Nashik. We are committed to making medical treatments a more cost-effective and confident option for all.
Some of the factors that make Pristyn Care a more economical option than others are:
- Insurance Assistance: We assist you end-to-end with all your insurance needs. So if you are planning surgery and have insurance, just call us directly through our site, and our experts can assist you end-to-end on your specific case and policy’s finer details.
- Zero Cost EMI Option: We offer you multiple payment options, including flexible payment options such as card, cash, and zero-cost EMI. So, if you do not have enough financial budget for a sudden treatment, do not worry. Just avail of our Zero cost payment option and pay later in smaller installments with ease.
- Free Pick up and Drop: We offer you free transportation on the day of surgery. That is, we provide free cab services from your point of residence to the hospital site and back. Hence, no extra cost for travel.
- Free follow-up consultation: We provide free follow-up consultations post your surgery. Therefore no additional/ miscellaneous cost is added to your final treatment cost.
Get in touch with our medical coordinator to book an appointment with the best sinus specialist doctor in Nashik. You can also fill in a form given on the website with the patient’s details, and our medical coordinator will call you at the earliest to provide you with complete assistance regarding FESS treatment.