Get the best and advanced sinusitis treatment in Delhi at Pristyn Care
The safest and best functional endoscopic sinus surgery in Delhi is available at Pristyn Care for patients suffering from chronic and painful sinusitis symptoms. Our ENT experts use USFDA approved technology to treat your sinusitis and reduce infection risk. We also provide utmost care to every patient by following high standards of medical guidelines. All types of medical equipment at Pristyn Care are sanitized regularly to avoid the contamination of COVID-19. Our doctors also work closely with other medical professionals to provide the best healthcare services to all patients suffering from sinusitis symptoms such as severe facial pain, nasal congestion, headache, and other serious health concerns. To undergo the most effective FESS treatment for sinus surgery in Delhi at Pristyn Care and discuss with our ENT experts about the benefits, risks, complications, and long-term results of FESS.
Consult well experienced ENT doctors for sinusitis treatment in Delhi at Pristyn Care
Visit Pristyn care in Delhi to get the safest and secure consultation from highly experienced ENT doctors at an affordable cost. All our ENT doctors are experts in diagnosing, treating, preventing, and curing your sinusitis using USFDA approved medical devices, diagnostic tools, and surgical techniques.
Our ENT doctors are able to identify the root cause of your disease condition and provide the most effective treatment after diagnosing the condition thoroughly. Our ENT doctors follow all the safest and preventive measures recommended by WHO, such as wearing PPE kits all the time and continuous sanitization of medical equipment to avoid and the contamination of COVID-19. They work closely with both medical and non-medical staff to provide the utmost care to all patients throughout their stay in the hospital. During the discharge of patients, our ENT doctors recommend a few lifestyle modifications and dietary changes to avoid or to reduce the risk of infection and the occurrence of post-surgical complications.
How Pristyn Care is associated with top hospitals for sinusitis treatment in Delhi?
Pristyn Care is associated with several top hospitals in Delhi a few of them are:
- Sunrise Hospital
- Lifeaid Medical Centre
- Irene Hospital
- Jyoti Hospital
- Bensups Hospital
- Triton Hospital
- Apollo Lifestyle Limited [AHLL] Spectra
These hospitals provide the best and safest sinus surgery or FESS. They are also equipped with the latest and advanced surgical tools, diagnostic instruments, and medical devices. They also have several facilities including operation theaters that are viruses and bacteria-free. All the equipment at these hospitals and clinics are sanitized regularly to prevent or avoid the contamination of COVID-19. They also follow strict safety measures and WHO recommended precautionary measures like thermal screening of all patients who enter and leave the hospital. Doctors and other staff at these hospitals wear PPE kits. To undergo the safest and risk-free sinus surgery in Delhi, visit Pristyn Care and consult with our ENT experts.
Book an appointment with the best ENT doctor for sinus surgery in Delhi at Pristyn Care
Booking an appointment with our best ENT doctors in Delhi is easy:
- Call the phone number to talk to our medical coordinator to know all the details about the sinusitis treatment in Delhi.
- Fill in the form that is given on the page. Our coordinators will contact at the earliest and provide you with all the necessary information about sinus treatment in Delhi at Pristyn Care.
- You can also book an online consultation service with our experienced ENT doctors by downloading Pristyn Care mobile application.
Surgical techniques for the treatment of chronic sinusitis.
FESS- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery or FESS is an effective technique to treat blocked sinuses that have become resilient to medications. This surgery aims to remove any obstruction in the nasal passages for improved ventilation. The patient is administered with local or general anesthesia before the surgery to ensure a painless experience during the entire surgery. The surgeon makes a small incision on the inside of the nose to allow the insertion of a medical device called an endoscope. An endoscope is attached to a light and camera on the other end to visualize the condition of the sinuses.
The surgeon drains the sinuses and removes any polyps or inflammatory tissues that could be the root cause of your blocked sinuses. Sinus surgery can take anywhere between 2 to 2.5 hours depending on the severity of the condition and the surgical expertise of the surgeon. Patients who undergo FESS experience improved sleep quality due to improved breathing.
Septoplasty- Septoplasty is a surgical procedure for the treatment of deviated nasal septum. Patients with a deviated septum suffer from a cartilage inclination towards either side of the nose causing several congestions in the nasal passage. This can lead to chronic sinusitis and several diseases including pain, sleep apnea, etc. The anesthesia doctor administers general or local anesthesia before the surgery for a painless experience. The surgeon corrects the nasal deviation to restore normal breathing and eliminate any blockage. The ENT specialist may insert soft silicone splints for additional support to the septum.
What to expect after the FESS procedure?
- The patient can expect to spend a few hours in the recovery room immediately after the surgery to allow the doctor to monitor your health. However, most patients can go home a few hours after their surgery after consulting with the doctor.
- There may be some bleeding after the surgery which may subside after the first day. Your breathing should return to normal gradually after 2-3 of surgery.
- The patient may feel slight pain and some nasal pressure for the first several days. You may ask your doctor for any medications to reduce the pain after the operation.
- The patients may feel very fatigued for the first week after the surgery. This is a normal process, and individuals are often advised to take a week off before the surgery.
Why choose Pristyn Care for FESS in Delhi?
Pristyn Care is associated with some of the best hospitals and healthcare institutions in Delhi. We have some of the best ENT specialists with years of experience in FESS to ensure a very high success rate. Pristyn Care is a full-stack healthcare provider that performs outpatient surgeries that are minimally invasive in nature with a faster recovery duration. Benefits of choosing Pristyn Care are -
- Highly experienced ENT specialists- Our ENT specialists are fully trained and certified to perform advanced FESS procedures with a success rate of over 90%. Our surgeons discuss all the necessary information about FESS prior to the procedure to make you aware of the procedure and certain risks involved during the treatment.
- Personal Care Buddy- Pristyn Care has a unique concept of a ‘personal care buddy’ who is present with the patient on the day of the surgery. This care buddy takes care of all the paperwork and miscellaneous formalities from admission to the hospital till discharge.
- Insurance approval- Pristyn Care assists with the insurance approval for FESS within 30 minutes. However, the insurance approval depends on the type of your insurance company and the terms and conditions set by them. Our team of experts will do their best to help you claims any benefits from the medical insurance.
- Flexible payment options- Pristyn Care offers various modes of payments for FESS with no cost EMI. In addition, we accept credit cards and cash payments for the procedure.
- Free pick-up and drop facility- Pristyn Care provides free cab services for pick-up and drop-off to each patient within the city on the day of FESS surgery.
- Free follow-up consultation- Recovery plays an essential role in the treatment. Pristyn Care provides free follow-up consultation along with proper diet charts to all the patients who have undergone FESS surgery for a quicker and smoother recovery process.
- COVID-19 safe environment - During the time of COVID crisis, Pristyn Care makes ensures proper sanitization of all the OTs and clinics before each surgery to curb the spread of the COVID. It is our top priority to maintain excellent hygiene and social distancing while providing a seamless patient experience.
Booking an Appointment with the best ENT surgeon for FESS
- Fill out the patient form on our website www.pristyncare.com. Our medical coordinators will reach out to you at the earliest and gather details from your end once the appointment form is submitted. They will subsequently fix an appointment with the concerned ENT specialist according to your schedule.
- Connect directly with our medical coordinators via the contact number on our website. A team of dedicated medical coordinators will gather inputs from your end and connect you with the ENT doctor near your area and book an appointment consecutively.
- You can also book an appointment through our Pristyn Care app. Our medical coordinators will arrange an offline or online consultation with our ENT experts near your area at the earliest via video call. A nominal consultation fee will be charged.