Get Advanced Liposuction In Delhi
Let’s face the fact. Obesity is a growing health concern around the globe, including in developing countries. The major cause of developing chronic diseases is being overweight or obese. A similar condition is prevalent even in the capital of the country. Pristyn Care clinics in Delhi are extending their services to treat body contours and offer the best liposuction. Our doctors remove stubborn fat pockets from several body parts using the vibration amplification of sound energy at resonance or VASER type of liposuction. In this procedure, the fat cells are broken with the help of ultrasound waves.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
Doctors explain that liposuction involves removing fat pockets from specific parts of the body that helps the patient get an enhanced body shape. Here are some of the parts of the body that can be treated with liposuction.
Stomach- Liposuction can effectively remove fat from both the upper and lower stomach and get into your shape within just a couple of hours.
Back- Stubborn fat in the sides of the back is usually hard to shed with diet and exercise plans. However, liposuction can remove the fat pockets from these areas and give you instant results. Liposuction contours the back and helps you regain confidence, especially in the summer season.
Thighs- Excessive deposited fat on the inner and outer thigh. Friction between the inner thigh because of fat can lead to sweating and may result in rashes causing pain while walking and sitting. Liposuction is a wise choice to get rid of excess fat on the thighs.
Buttocks- If your buttocks are not in proportion with the torso. Liposuction is a better option to put the buttocks in shape which look proportionate to rest of the body.
Neck- Often, patients try various mouth exercises to reduce the double chin. Liposuction is the permanent answer to a double chin as well as making the jawline sharp. With the overall enhanced face contour, the patient also appears younger.
Arms- Tone your arms by removing extra fat near the armpits and upper arm via liposuction. This reduces sweating too.
Highly Experienced Liposuction Doctors In Delhi at Pristyn Care
We pride in housing some of the most respected liposuction surgeons in Delhi. Our team of doctors is thoroughly trained to use VASER liposuction. The doctors possess all the necessary qualifications and specializations required to perform liposuction. In addition, due to the high experience of removing fat for enhancement of the body shape, each of them possesses a good aesthetic sense, so they make the incisions in places where these are not easily visible. Therefore, consult with any one of our doctors in case you are trying to lose fat but unable to do so with other treatment options.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Delhi?
Pristyn Care has partnered with some of the best hospitals in Delhi for liposuction treatment:
- Max Hospital
- SMS Hospital
- Sehgal Neo Hospital
- Triton Hospital
- AHLL spectra Hospital
- Phoenix Hospital
- Makkar Hospital
- Khanna Hospital
- Irene Hospital
- CDAS Hospital
- Jeevan Hospital
- Aryan Hospital
- Ayushmann Hospital
- Jyoti Hospital
- Tarak Hospital
- Siddhi Hospital
These hospitals are supported by the best hospital staff and nurses who take care of each patient. Moreover, these hospitals have state-of-the-art equipment that surgeons use to perform liposuction. Last but not least, the partner hospitals of Pristyn Care are following every standard of procedure pertaining to hygiene and safety of the patients including thermal screening, regular sanitization of equipment, proper ventilation, etc.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
People in Delhi are undertaking weight-loss regimes including a proper diet plan and exercise routine. However, there is some stubborn fat in some particular parts of the body that don’t tend to shed even with an intensive workout routine and diet plans. The latest minimally-invasive option to break down these fat cells is liposuction surgery in Delhi. The VASER type of liposuction which is non-invasive in nature offer several benefits such as-
- Completed within 45 mins to one hour
- Ensures faster recovery than any other type of liposuction
- Resume daily activities within 2 days
- Performed under the influence of anesthesia that ensures minimal pain and discomfort
- The risk of complications is almost nil
- Guarantees accurate and permanent results
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Liposuction For Fat Loss
Here are the top 5 reasons to choose liposuction over other treatment options to reduce fat from the body.
- Liposuction removes unwanted benign fatty tumors from specific areas of the body without any pain.
- Liposuction guarantees permanent results as the fat cells from the treated area for once and all.
- It is one of the effective procedures for treating gynecomastia, a condition in which the male breasts enlarge due to hormonal changes.
- Due to the reshaping of the body and contour, the person has a boost on their self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Liposuction paves the way for the patient to lead a healthy life that includes consuming a proper diet and exercising regularly.
Why Choose Liposuction from Pristyn Care?
So why exactly should you consider Pristyn Care for undergoing liposuction? The first and by far, the most important reason is that we understand that liposuction is not all an easy procedure to perform. There can be no chance of any setback occurring as far as the liposuction procedure is concerned. We know that liposuction results are permanent and hence, ensure that the outcomes come out as per the patient’s expectations.
Apart from working with some of the super-specialty liposuction clinics and hospitals in Delhi, we provide the following additional benefits to make the patient’s experience as delightful as possible.
Safety procedures in place- To ensure that the chances of coming in contact with the COVID-19 infection are almost nil, we are following every standard of procedure such as wearing a PPE kit, continuous sanitization of the equipment, thermal screening, etc. in all our partner hospitals and clinics.
Team of experts and specialists- The Pristyn Care surgeons in Delhi have all the necessary skills and qualifications required to complete the procedure.
Various financing options- As liposuction is not covered by most of the medical insurances, therefore, we provide several financing options such as zero-cost EMI, cashless payments to all our patients.
Free of cost follow-up- Once the surgery is completed, the next consultation with the doctor to check the progress is actually free of cost!
Free pick-up and drop cab services- We arrange free transportation services for you on the day of the surgery to pick you up and subsequently drop you off at your doorstep.
Dedicated Care Buddy- At the partner hospital, a Care Buddy assists in every step of hospitalization so that you are at ease before the surgery.
What Is The Cost of Liposuction in Delhi?
The cost of liposuction in Delhi is decided after careful consideration of several factors. The total expense to be borne is decided by the specific hospital or clinic in which the patient decides to undergo the treatment. Some of the factors that the hospital administration take into their account while making the decision are-
- The specific parts of the body from which the excessive fat pockets are to be removed
- The volume of fat removed from the body decides the number of sittings required.
- The type of equipment and technology used at the hospital to perform the procedure
- Fees of the anesthetist depend on his/her skills and expertise
- Prescribed medicines and post-operative care tools for an easy recovery
Most of all, the medical insurance companies in Delhi do not provide coverage for the cost of liposuction. Being a cosmetic procedure, liposuction is not on the list of medical treatments covered by health insurance in India. There’s nothing to worry about, as liposuction in Delhi is an affordable treatment to consider.
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Delhi
We have our footprint in Delhi, including Moolchand, Punjabi Bagh, Janakpuri, Vasant Vihar, Kamla Nagar, Karol Bagh, Malviya Nagar, Greater Kailash, Vasant Kunj, Hauz Khas, Mayur Vihar, Udyog Vihar, Rohini, Cyber City, etc. If you wish to contact a liposuction surgeon in Delhi, you can visit any Pristyn Care clinic. Irrespective of which part of Delhi you are staying in, our team of coordinators can book an appointment for you at the nearest clinic. Pristyn Care clinics are equipped with the latest technology for liposuction without any complications. You’ll be glad to know that we have uplifted safety measures for maintaining hygiene at all our clinics.
Nearest Cities for Best Liposuction Clinic in Delhi
Our liposuction services can be availed by residents in Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Noida, and Faridabad too. For example, people in Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk of Ghaziabad, or Golfcourse Extension Road, Sohna Road, South City, Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, etc. of Gurgaon or Surajkund, Surya Nagar, Tigaon, Tikawali, Tilpat, Vinay Nagar, etc. of Faridabad or Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, etc. of Noida can choose to undergo liposuction from Pristyn Care in Delhi.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Your Locality?
You can consult with Pristyn Care highly experienced aesthetic doctors. Give us a call on the above number, and our medical coordinators will book an appointment at the nearest clinic in Delhi at the earliest. You can also fill out the contact details on the form, and our medical coordinator will get back to you at the earliest. Moreover, you can consult with our doctors from the comfort of your home through our mobile application. Simply download the Patient app and book an online consultation at a convenient time.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.