Get Most Advanced Cataract Surgery in Delhi
As frightening as cataracts might sound, modern cataract surgery usually can restore vision lost to cataracts — and often can reduce your dependence on eyeglasses as well. Modern cataract surgery is one of the safest and most effective surgical procedures performed today.
If your vision gets cloudy because you have a cataract, the doctor may suggest undergoing surgery. It is a safe procedure with promising results and a high success rate.
Pristyn Care in Delhi is now available for the best cataract surgery. Our state-of-art eye center for cataract surgery in Delhi offers a wide range of services using the most advanced form of tools and techniques. The cataract surgeries that Pristyn Care offers in Delhi are tailored for all age groups. Pristyn Care surgeons for cataract hold an unparalleled record for eye care and cataract surgeries.
Patient Journey for Opthal Vision retrieval
Here is how the patient journey involves after the cataract surgery.
- The 1st Post OPD is completed on the first day of the recovery period
- The 2nd OPD is completed after 10 days of recovery
- The 3rd OPD is completed after 1 month
Highly Experienced Cataract Surgeons in Delhi
We are proud to house a team of experienced surgeons who are highly specialized in using the most advanced technique for treating cataracts. Our surgeons possess all the necessary skills and years of experience that ensures that the cataract surgery is completed without any complications. In addition to this, our doctors also provide post-operative instructions that guarantee the recovery is fast and there is a minimum risk of any infections.
How Pristyn Care is Associated with Top Hospitals in Delhi?
We work in partnership with some of the top super-specialty hospitals across Delhi such as Eye Mantra Hospital, Ahooja Eye and Dental Centre, Viaan Eye Centre, Apollo Hospital, Max Hospital. This partnership helps us in ensuring that we deliver on our motto which is to make the hospital stay of a patient as short and simple as possible. The association helps us guarantee a short hospital stay in two ways. First, our team of doctors makes use of the advanced and sophisticated technology available at these partner-hospitals. Second, the experienced staff at these hospitals attends to each and every need of the patient during their stay. There is minimal threat of COVID-19, as we have uplifted all necessary measures both at our clinics and partner hospitals to reduce the risk of contamination and ensure maximum safety.
Why Cataract Surgery Is A Better Option?
Surgery is the only effective treatment available to treat cataracts. Although people in Delhi do try several ayurvedic medicines and medicated eye drops to improve their vision, there is no hard evidence that can solidify the fact that these alternative options actually work. However, continuous efforts are being made by pharmaceutical companies around the world to come up with a drug that can dissolve the cataract but so far the findings have been limited to the experiment stage.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Surgery For Cataracts
There are primarily five advantages of surgery to remove cataract lenses in Delhi. There are additional benefits but these are aligned with these five itself.
- Improved vision- The whole aim of the procedure is to remove the cloudy lens that restricts clear vision. Hence, after the cataract surgery, it is obvious that the vision clarifies as the new implanted lens lets light rays reach the retina easily.
- Better quality of life- Before the procedure, some cataract patients find it difficult to perform even the simplest of the tasks such as reading, watching TV, etc. This dampens their mood. This problem is resolved easily with cataract surgery and eventually, the quality of life enhances.
- Decreased dependency on others- Now that the individual is unable to perform their day-to-day activities their dependency on others increases. This can make the individual feel agitated and irritated. The answer to this problem is considering cataract surgery.
- Maintains eye health- Untreated or delayed treatment of cataracts increases the likelihood of other problems in the eye such as glaucoma. This can even lead to blindness. Well, this can be easily averted with the surgery.
- Reduces the risk of accidents or injuries- Due to poor vision, cataract patients are prone to several accidents or injuries in their daily lives. Cataract surgery decreases the chances of such accidents considerably.
Why Choose Cataract Surgery from Pristyn Care?
There are several clinics and hospitals in Delhi where you can choose to undergo cataract surgery. As one of the factors that decide the success of the surgery is finding a reputed clinic, we urge you to visit us. Our cataract surgeries are tailored and carried out according to the patient’s comfort and needs. In this way, we make sure that their surgical experience is comfortable as well as the problem is treated without any delay.
- Free cab facilities- We offer free transportation services on the day of the surgery to take you to the hospital from your home and even drop you off post-surgery at your doorstep.
- Insurance claim handled- Our team takes care of the entire insurance approval process, including the necessary paperwork, so that you get maximum coverage for the cost of cataract surgery. No more hassle of convincing insurance companies for approval.
- Free follow up consultation- Once the cataract surgery is completed, we provide the first follow-up consultation free of cost. No more skipping of follow-up consultations to check progress.
- Maximum safety of patients- Our patient’s safety is of utmost importance to us. Hence, we are following every safety protocol against COVID-19 not only at our clinics but also at the partner hospitals.
Major Factors That Decide the Cost of Cataract Surgery
The cost of cataract surgery differs from person to person. In order to know the exact cost of the surgery, you should speak with one of our medical coordinators at the earliest. The administration informs the patient of the total expenditure after careful consideration of the following factors-
- The type of technique-phacoemulsification, microincision cataract surgery (MICS), Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery (FLACS)- used to remove the diseased lens.
- The type of lens- monofocal, multifocal or toric- implanted in place of the natural lens.
- The location of the clinic is another deciding factor affecting the cost of cataract surgery in Delhi.
Some other factors that are added to the total cost are surgeon’s consultation fees, charges for the anesthesia and hospitalization.
There are a couple of health insurance companies in Delhi that cover the cost of getting rid of cataracts. There are several good health insurance plans that can be very cost-effective for you. Before availing the health insurance, make sure that you go through the terms and conditions related to the policy. However, some insurance companies do not provide coverage for surgeries in which premium lenses are implanted. The waiting period for most of the health insurance companies that cover the cataract surgery is two years from the date of the purchase of the policy. The insurance team of Pristyn Care helps in providing maximum coverage to each patient as well as takes care of the entire paperwork on your behalf.
Nearby Clinics For Cataract Surgery in Delhi
Cataract patients in Delhi looking for treatment can consult with surgeons from Pristyn Care. Our services are available for people residing in Rohini, Civil Lines, Kashmiri Gate, Sadar Bazar, Ashok Vihar, Model Town, Munirka Hauz Khas, Vasant Vihar, Greater Kailash, CR Park, Panchsheel Enclave, South Expansion, Defense Colony, Friends Colony, Rajendra Place, Rajokri, Saket, Connaught Place, Chhattarpur, Green Park, IIT, Nizamuddin, Karol Bagh, Mayur Vihar, Chandni Chowk, Dwarka, India Gate, Janakpuri, Kalka ji, Khan Market, Uttam Nagar, Shastri Park, Nehru Place, etc. In addition to this, patients from Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, and Noida can also consult with our experienced ophthalmologists.
Nearest Cities for Best Cataracts Surgery Clinic in Delhi
Our services are not restricted to cataract patients in Delhi. We are also willing to help people looking for cataract surgery in nearby cities of Delhi such as Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, and Ghaziabad. Therefore, people belonging from major localities of Gurgaon such as Golfcourse Extension Road, Sohna Road, South City, Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, etc. or localities of Noida such as Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, etc. or localities of Faridabad such as Surajkund, Surya Nagar, Tigaon, Tikawali, Tilpat, Vinay Nagar, etc. or localities of Ghaziabad such as Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, etc. can also book an appointment with the nearest Pristyn Care.
How To Book An Appointment at Cataract Clinic in Delhi?
We have a wide network of clinics spread across major localities in Delhi such as Rajendra Place, Rajokri, Saket, Connaught Place, Chhattarpur, Green Park, IIT, Nizamuddin, Mayur Vihar, Chandni Chowk, Dwarka, India Gate, Janakpuri, Kalka ji, Khan Market, Uttam Nagar, Shastri Park, Nehru Place, Karol Bagh, Malviya Nagar, Greater Kailash, Vasant Kunj, Hauz Khas, Mayur Vihar, Udyog Vihar, Rohini, Cyber City, etc. Booking an appointment with any of our cataract surgeons is quite easy. In order to book an appointment for the diagnosis of cataracts, simply call on the above number or fill in the details on the contact form on the right-hand side. Our medical coordinators will get back to you at the earliest. You can also consult with the doctor from your home via our application- Pristyn Care’s patient app. However, after the initial consultation, you have to visit the nearest clinic for a physical examination.