Get Most Advanced Cataract Surgery in Faridabad
Cataract should not be left untreated. As cataracts develop slowly, it may take a while to notice that it is getting more difficult to read or drive at night. You may just stop doing the activities you enjoy due to cataract. Having cataracts may even contribute to depression or anxiety. When you have your cataracts removed, you can expect to do many of your favorite activities again and an improved quality of life. Talk to the best ophthalmologist in Faridabad at Pristyn Care about the many benefits of cataract surgery.
Minimally invasive cataract surgery by the best surgeons in Faridabad at Pristyn Care can improve your vision, restore your independence and even prolong your life. Do not delay in making an appointment to discuss whether cataract surgery is right for you.
Lenses Offered at Pristyn Care for Cataract Surgery
The following are the type of intraocular lens options provided by Pristyn Care doctors for cataract surgery in Delhi. The doctor makes the decision depending on the patient’s health, eye prescription and extent of opaqueness.
Patient Journey for Opthal Vision retrieval
Here is how the patient journey involves after the cataract surgery.
- The 1st OPD after surgery is completed on the first day of the recovery period
- The 2nd OPD is completed after 10 days of recovery
- The 3rd OPD is completed after 1 month
Highly Experienced Cataract Surgeons in Faridabad
We have a team of highly experienced surgeons who are highly specialized in using the most advanced technique for treating cataracts. Our surgeons possess all the necessary skills and years of experience that ensures that the cataract surgery is completed without any complications. Moreover, they take consideration of the patient’s other medical conditions such as diabetes and execute a customized surgical experience. In addition to this, they also provide post-operative instructions that guarantee the recovery is fast and there is a minimum risk of any infections.
How Pristyn Care is Associated with Top Hospitals in Faridabad?
We work in partnership with some of the top super-specialty hospitals in multi-specialty hospitals such as Irene Hospital, Eye Mantra Hospital, Ahooja Eye and Dental Centre, Viaan Eye Centre, Apollo Hospital, Max Hospital, Khanna Medicare Centre, Eye Mantra Hospital in Delhi. People from Faridabad can choose to undergo surgery from any one of our partner-hospitals in Delhi. The association helps us guarantee short hospital stay as we rely on the advanced technology and experienced staff available at these hospitals. The operating rooms are fully-furnished with latest and sophisticated equipment where the actual procedure is performed. We have uplifted all safety measures both at our clinics and partner hospitals that reduce the risk of contamination.
Why Cataract Surgery is a Better Option?
- With the Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Cataract surgery, patients are able to get rid of additional problems such as astigmatism, myopia, etc. during the same procedure.
- The risk of any side effects occurring such as swelling, pain or discomfort, is almost nil as the incision made with the laser probe is precise and accurate.
- The outcomes of the procedure tend to remain so until and unless the prescription of the eye changes again.
- As the procedure is performed on an outpatient basis, the patient is free to go back home once the doctor gives their approval on the same.
- It is a cost-effective procedure as you don’t have to rely on continuous use of eyedrops anymore. Also, with one-procedure you are able to get rid of both blurry vision and cataracts.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Surgery For Cataracts
So far, the following benefits have been reported by patients undergoing surgery for cataracts.
- People have clear and improved vision as the diseased lens is replaced with a new clear artificial lens that allows light rays to pass through easily.
- As the vision is better, the chances of the patient facing accidents or injuries, also reduces considerably.
- The dependency on other people reduces a lot as the patient is able to perform simple tasks such as reading, knitting, etc. on their own.
- Being independent has a direct effect on the patient’s moods making them have a positive outlook towards life.
- The delay in treatment often leads to other eye problems such as glaucoma that can lead to complete blindness. Once the cataract is removed, the patient no longer is at risk for the same as there is less strain on the eyes.
Why Choose Cataract Surgery from Pristyn Care?
Our plan of execution is based on our vision of making the patient’s surgical experience short and simple. Therefore, we take care of the following from our end so that you are at ease both before and after the surgery.
- We arrange for a cab to pick you up from your doorstep as well as drop you off on the day of the surgery. Don’t worry as you don’t have to pay anything for the cab provided.
- The follow-up consultations required to check the progress of your vision restoration are free of any charge.
- Approval insurance claim is easy as our team takes care of the entire approval process, including necessary documentation, on each patient’s behalf.
- Safety and security is of utmost importance to us as we take every necessary precaution recommended by the authorities at all times.
What Is The Cost of Cataract Surgery in Faridabad?
If you choose to undergo cataract surgery from Pristyn Care, the cost of cataract surgery in Faridabad ranges from 25000 INR to 35000 INR. This is an estimated price range for cataract surgery in Faridabad. The actual expense is not definite and can be only decided after a proper consultation with the ophthalmologist. Hence, ask the surgeon during the consultation or speak with the financial team of the particular hospital or clinic you have decided to get treated from. When they provide the approx. expenditure, they explain that the surgery generally includes the following-
- Type of intraocular lens (IOL) placed such as monofocal, bifocal, etc.
- The visual tests that are need to be completed both prior and post procedure
- Eye-drops that doctors put before and after the procedure
- Type of technique used by the surgeon such as FLACS, MICS, etc.
- Experience and reputation of the surgeon
- The actual location of the hospital where you’ll undergo the surgery
It is important to mention here that people considering to finance the whole procedure via medical insurance plan, can choose to do so. Cataract surgery is one of the treatments that is covered by the majority of the health insurance companies. Some of the medical insurance plans offer coverage for ambulation charges, using the most-advanced technology and pre- and post-hospitalization charges. Ask the insurance company to know more regarding the same. Generally, the waiting period for getting the coverage is two years from the date of purchase. Moreover, our insurance team works at their best to coordinate with the health insurance company and offer maximum coverage to patients.
Nearby Cataract Clinics in Faridabad
Cataract patients in Faridabad looking for treatment can consult with surgeons from Pristyn Care. People from major localities such as Old Faridabad, New Colony, Dabua Colony, Dayal Bagh, Dayal Basti, Dayalpur, Dhauj, Dher Colony, DLF Industrial Area, Faridpur, Friends Colony, Frontier Colony, Fruit Garden, sector 11, sector 14, sector 15, sector 16, sector 19, sector 21 C, Neelam Bata Colony, Neharpar, Nehru Colony, New Baselwa Colony, New Colony Extension, New Industrial Township 1, New Industrial Township 2, New Industrial Township 3, Dabua Colony, Ballabhgarh, Basantpur, Ashok Enclave I, Gopi Colony, Green Valley, HUDA Sector 2, Lohagarh, Mujesar, etc. can choose to undergo cataract surgery from us. Book an appointment with us without any further delay.
Nearest Cities for Best Cataracts Surgery Clinic in Faridabad
In addition to this, patients from New Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, and Noida can also consult with our experienced ophthalmologists. Our services are available for people residing in Rohini, Civil Lines, Kashmiri Gate, Sadar Bazar, Ashok Vihar, Model Town, Munirka Hauz Khas, Vasant Vihar, Greater Kailash, CR Park, Panchsheel Enclave, South Expansion, Defense Colony, Friends Colony, etc. of Delhi. Or, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, Sector 50, Sector 14, Sector 15, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, etc. of Gurgaon, or Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, etc. of Noida or Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, etc of Ghaziabad can book an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic.
How To Book An Appointment at Cataract Clinic in Faridabad?
We have a wide network of clinics spread across major localities in Faridabad such as Sector 9, Sector 90, Sector 91, Sector 92, Sector 92A, Sector 93, Sector 93A, Sector 94, Sector 97, Sector 98, Sector 99, Sehatpur, SGM Nagar, Shastri Colony, Shekh Pura, Shine Colony, Shiv Colony, Shiv Durga Vihar, Shiv Vihar, Sholaka, Shyam Nagar, Spring Field Colony, Surajkund, Surya Nagar, Tigaon, Tikawali, Tilpat, Vinay Nagar, Vishwakarma Colony, etc. In order to book an appointment for a consultation of cataracts, simply call on the above number and speak with any of our medical coordinators. They can book an appointment on your behalf as per your convenience. Or fill the form on the right-hand side and our medical coordinators will get back to you at the earliest. Another way to fill in the details is clicking on the Book Appointment option you can find on the topmost corner of the page.
You can consult with our doctors online. To do so, you have to visit our website and select the For Patients patients. Under this menu, you have to select the ‘Online Consultation’ option. You’ll be redirected to another page where you have to select the specialty with whom you want to speak. Pay for the appointment with an online method and wait. Our medical coordinator reaches out to you within 30 mins and connects with you with the available doctor. However, cataract surgery requires completing some diagnostic tests and vision tests prior to the procedure. Hence, after initial consultation via online mode, you need to visit physically.
It is also possible to connect with us via our mobile app, Pristyn Care. The mobile app is available on Play Store and App Store. You can download the app and install it on your smartphones. Remember to have a stable internet connection.
How To Book An Appointment On The Pristyn Care Patient App?
Visit the Patient App>>Click on the “Consult With A Doctor >>Select the disease you want to consult for >>Select the doctor from the doctor list of your choice>>Click on “Get Consultation Now”>>Select the Mode of Consultation, Date and Time>>Click on “Proceed to Payment”>>Confirm the Patient details>>Appointment is Booked>>Details available on the homescreen>>On the scheduled time, the card turns green>>Click on the “Connect with Doctor”>>Start the session