The most advanced treatment for Phimosis in Faridabad
Phimosis in adults can be a serious problem if not treated in time. It is important to understand that the condition of phimosis won’t get treated on its own and requires medical treatment. If not treated on time, it can even cause serious damage. Consult expert surgeons at Pristyn Care who specialize in the treatment of phimosis. The modern procedure of laser circumcision is the best and most precise method to perform circumcision. Being minimally invasive in nature, this procedure involves no major cuts or incisions and blood loss during the procedure. Laser circumcision is the most preferred procedure by expert surgeons in Faridabad nowadays. If you are residing in Faridabad and looking for treatment for phimosis, paraphimosis or balanitis, consult the best surgeons at Pristyn Care.
When is Circumcision needed for medical reasons?
Adult male circumcision might be suggested as a treatment option for various medical conditions, including-
If the surgeon has suggested you to undergo circumcision as a treatment option for penile problems such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, or other problems such as recurrent UTIs, etc, it is not wise to delay the treatment. Delaying treatment for the problem is likely to further create more complications and worsen your condition. Consult best surgeons in Faridabad at Pristyn Care to undergo safe and successful laser circumcision.
Traditional circumcision vs laser circumcision in Faridabad
Unlike the traditional circumcision, there is no swelling or pain in the penile region after laser circumcision. You just need to take a few precautions and there won’t be any major discomforts. Laser circumcision ensures fast and smooth recovery and no long downtime after the procedure. You can get back to your normal routine in 2-3 days after laser circumcision. Laser circumcision in Faridabad is a simple procedure with minimal risks or complications. The patient should apply an ice pack to the groin region for 10-20 minute if he has minor discomfort or pain post the procedure. Mild swelling is normal post-surgery, which can be resolved with ice packs. The high-intensity laser beam directly acts on the foreskin without damaging the other tissues. Consult the best surgeons to undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision from Pristyn Care.
Why should you choose laser circumcision instead of traditional circumcision?
Laser circumcision is a less invasive treatment procedure with many benefits over other traditional approaches for circumcision. Benefits of undergoing circumcision by laser in Faridabad include-
- A quick, 10-20 minutes
- Minimal blood loss during the procedure
- Higher success rate
- Minimal risk of infection
- No need to get daily-dressing after circumcision
- Enhances sexual pleasure for female partners
- Can resume a normal lifestyle after the next day.
- The procedure does not affect the man’s fertility
Visit your nearest Pristyn Care to consult our expert surgeons for circumcision in Faridabad, which is completed in less than 10-20 minutes!
Why choose Pristyn Care for your Circumcision in Faridabad?
Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision in Faridabad at Pristyn Care-
- Minimally invasive surgical approach
- Minimal blood loss
- Minimal postoperative pain or discomfort
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Performed under 10-20 minutes
- No hospital stay needed
- Same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- More effective and simpler compared to traditional circumcision
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks or side effects
- No wound or scar after recovery
Highly experienced surgeons for laser circumcision in Faridabad
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive laser circumcision at a Pristyn Care clinic near you. Pristyn Care has some of the best surgeons in Faridabad for the treatment of problems such as phimosis, paraphimosis, recurrent UTIs, tight foreskin, etc. Pristyn Care is associated with the best urologists for the most advanced circumcision. Our surgeons are highly qualified and skilled and have treated severe cases of penile conditions like phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, etc without any complications. The expertise of Pristyn Care’s surgeons, coupled with the most advanced treatment procedures ensures a seamless medical experience for you.
Is it safe to undergo laser circumcision in Faridabad?
Laser circumcision is a minimally invasive laser procedure that removes the foreskin which covers the tip of the penis. Laser circumcision is a fairly safe and very successful surgical procedure when performed by an expert surgeon who specializes in aesthetic and laser procedures. Laser circumcision at Pristyn Care is performed carefully, using minimally invasive surgical techniques by trained, experienced surgeons. Circumcision is performed on a healthy and fit man and there are no cons or disadvantages to not have the laser circumcision performed.
How is the recovery like after laser circumcision in Faridabad?
Recovery after laser circumcision is much simpler than after traditional circumcision. The patient will have minimal pain or discomfort after laser circumcision in Faridabad from Pristyn Care. It is normal to have mild swelling after circumcision. The swelling will go away on its own in 1 to 2 days and is not accompanied by pain or other symptoms. The surgeon will prescribe antibiotics (to prevent infections) and pain medications (to manage pain) after the surgery for a speedy recovery and to prevent any discomfort. The patient needs to be very particular in taking the prescribed medications on time and following the instructions given by the surgeon. The surgeon also advises the patient to try to walk a little and keep his body moving. The patient can take a bath and should maintain proper hygiene to prevent any infections or complications. The patient is advised to not have intercourse for 3 to 4 weeks after laser circumcision, until complete recovery.
Consult the best surgeons to undergo a successful laser circumcision in Faridabad.
How To Book An Appointment at Phimosis Clinic in Faridabad?
To consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns or queries or to undergo laser circumcision, visit the nearest clinic in Faridabad to know the solution. A patient can make an appointment via a call or simply, sending us a query. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser circumcision are clean, hygienic and COVID-19 safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision in Faridabad. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment for you at Pristyn Care and consult the best surgeons for circumcision. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser circumcision in Faridabad are clean, hygienic, and COVID- safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery. The procedure can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection. Since recovery may take around 2 weeks, depending on the health condition of the patient, you may have to take a week off from work.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimal scars
- Almost no side effects
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Higher success rate