Instructions after the treatment
No sexual intercourse for 3 days after each session; Avoid using scented soaps for cleaning genital area as they can irritate the genitals; Avoid douching; Do not insert tampon or anything inside the vagina for 3-4 days after each session
Most Advanced Latest laser Vaginal Tightening in Faridabad
Women desire to get a tight and youthful vagina. It is suggested to stay away from artificial products like creams, gels, oils or even oral tablets that claim to tighten the vagina. Such products, in fact, cause serious troubles in the vaginal area. Pelvic and Kegel exercises are helpful to get good results but it takes a long time to get benefit from them. If you want to get a tight and stiff vagina soon, you can opt for laser vaginal tightening. Do not get scared reading “Laser” in it. In this procedure, the CO2 laser is used to tighten the vaginal walls. Laser energy is used to give the vagina a firm and elastic feel. The treatment is completely safe and has no side effects. The best part, it provides instant results! Book an appointment at Pristyn Care Clinic in Faridabad now!
Pain-Free Laser Vaginal Tightening in Faridabad in just 20 minutes!
The procedure is completely pain-free and has no side effects, just pleasing benefits. Many couples face a hard time in their relationship because of non-satisfying sexual intercourse due to the looseness of the vagina. This can be very upsetting and even embarrassing for the female. You do not have to spare much time! Just 20 minutes in the clinic and you will get instant results. The whole procedure is completed in four to six sessions, an exact number of which can be told by the gynecologist. Visit Pristyn Care to get rid of a loose vagina and get back your youthfulness!
What is better- laser vaginal tightening or vaginoplasty?
Both laser vaginal tightening and vaginoplasty are great solutions to tighten a loosened vagina. However, what is particularly better for you depends on your specific needs and the severity of your laxity. Typically, laser vaginal tightening is a great, quick, and bladeless solution for women whose laxity is only mild-moderate. However, in cases of extreme vaginal laxity or pelvic organ prolapse, vaginoplasty may come across as a better treatment.
Some other key points that might help you choose your treatment options right are:
- Laser vaginal Tightening is done through laser while vaginoplasty is done through a surgical procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening is bladeless and painless, whereas vaginoplasty includes stitches and hence is performed under anesthesia.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires more than 1 sitting, that is- 1-2 or 3-4 depending on the severity of your vaginal laxity. Whereas, vaginoplasty is a one-time procedure under the 60-minute procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires sexual abstinence of just 2-3 days whereas, vaginoplasty mandates that you do not have sex for at least the next 1-1.5 months.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening has no downtime. You can join work right after. Whereas, vaginoplasty needs recovery time of at least 2 weeks.
How to prepare for laser vaginal tightening?
- Choose the right doctor: While cosmetic vaginal surgeries can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, it is best you do a thorough read on your health, discomfort, needs, and expectations. Based on the same, choose a doctor that best suits your needs. Typically, an Ob-gynecologist trained in cosmetic gynecology is the safest choice
- Carry medical records: Go prepared with your prior medical records, and a list of your current medications and supplements (if any). This would help your doctor understand you and your health in the exact specifics and recommend the best treatment.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough as long as you are above 18 years of age. However, we encourage you to discuss your needs, and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criteria, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing a cosmetic procedure. So it is best you carry your age proof along.
Care Tips after laser vaginal tightening:
A general recovery guideline for care after laser vaginal tightening includes:
- As you clean your vaginal site, do not wipe, only gently pat dry, and keep the surgical site free of moisture.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Wait for at least 2 days before resuming your sexual life.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.