When can you have sex after laser vaginal tightening?
Laser vaginal tightening treatment can make incredible improvements to vaginal laxity, sexual dysfunction and symptoms such as vaginal dryness or painful intercourse. It is understandable that women may be anxious to resume sex after having this treatment. However, it is critical that you allow your vaginal tissues adequate time to rest and recover fully before returning to an active sex life, tampon use, and any other thing that involves inserting something into the vagina. In the majority of cases, women can safely resume sexual intercourse 3 days after laser vaginal tightening treatment. Your gynecologist will give you specific instructions on this and will strongly recommend you to follow them.
Get Most Advanced Vaginal Tightening Treatment in Bangalore
The loosening of the vaginal tissues often creates problems in the personal lives of many couples. This is not only discomforting but can also be mentally straining. Women in Bangalore can now restore the youthfulness of their vaginal tissues by undergoing the advanced laser vaginal tightening at Pristyn Care.
Pristyn Care offers the modern CO2 laser vaginal tightening procedure that rejuvenates the vagina and restores the flexibility of the tissues in the vaginal region. The procedure is absolutely safe and resolves the problem of dryness, itching and discomfort in the vaginal region due to vaginal loosening. If you are looking for a reliable healthcare provider for undergoing vaginal tightening, Pristyn Care is just the place for you. Book your appointment online and consult one of our specialists without delay.
What is the Need for Vaginal Tightening or Reconstruction Surgery in Bangalore?
Usually, women in their post menopausal or post delivery phases are the ones most commonly found to be dealing with the loose and weakened vaginal muscles. Vaginal tightening can be opted for cosmetic purposes or to resolve the vaginal problems related with aging. The medical reasons for which vaginal tightening is done include urinary incontinence (leakage of urine on slightest stress), dryness, itchiness, infection, and pain and discomforts during sexual intercourse. And, such a problem tends to negatively impact the intimate relationship between the partners.
Leaving the problematic symptoms of loose vagina unattended for a long time can even cause vaginal prolapse. Vaginal prolapse is a condition in which the vagina slides from its original position. Therefore, to avoid such an emergency condition, a woman suffering from vaginal looseness and dryness should take vaginal tightening treatment in time. The number of sessions for restoring the original laxity of vaginal walls depends upon the severity of the condition. So, you must visit a gynecologist for thorough diagnosis and the guided medical procedure. It will enable you to get rid of unnecessary stress, embarrassment and regain self-confidence. You will also notice enhanced sexual pleasure without enduring any severe pain during the intercourse.
Who is an ideal candidate to undergo minimally invasive vagina tightening or reconstruction surgery in Bangalore?
If you suffer from painful sexual intercourse, vaginal laxity (or looseness) or urine leakage (stress urinary incontinence), you may qualify for laser vaginal tightening in Bangalore from Pristyn Care laser clinics. Undergoing vagina tightening procedure can help you get relief from these symptoms without any downtime from your regular lifestyle. Gynaecologists recommend non-invasive vagina tightening or reconstruction surgery to females who have gone through menopause or childbirth in order to restore the vaginal tissues and restore its natural tightness and lubrication.
To be considered a candidate for vaginal tightening or reconstruction treatment, the female will need to visit the gynecologist for a physical diagnosis. After diagnosis, the gynecologist can let you know how you can benefit from the vaginal tightening procedure, how many sessions you need and what to expect from the procedure. Vaginal tightening or vagianl reconsturction by laser can be effective and beneficial for females with the following concerns:
- Vaginal laxity
- Vaginal atrophy, dryness and itchiness
- Pain duringsexual intercourse
- Stress urinary incontinence (SUI)
- Recurring urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Why is laser vaginal tightening or vaginal reconstruction a better option?
Laser based vaginal tightening or vaginal reconstruction in Bangalore offers several advantages over the conventional procedures for restoring the flexibility of the vaginal muscles. The laser treatment is absolutely non-invasive, painless and 100% safe. The treatment does not take much time. The complete procedure requires 5-6 sessions of 20 minutes each. No hospital stays are needed and this is very convenient.
There is no risk of complications post treatment and the procedure is completely reliable. The procedure is completely pain-free and has no side effects, just pleasing benefits.
There are no major lifestyle restrictions that the female needs to follow after the treatment. The doctor just advises a few minor precautions to ensure a safe and complete recovery.
Why to take vaginal tightening treatment from Pristyn Care?
Pristyn Care strives to provide its patients with the best-in-class treatment experience. To fulfill this objective, Pristyn Care offers a wide variety of benefits to its patients:
- The vaginal tightening procedure is performed only by trained gynecologists and thus is completely reliable.
- The patient gets a free cab facility to and from the treatment centre on the day of the procedure.
- The consultation at Pristyn Care is 100% confidential.
- Pristyn Care provides free follow up to the patients after the treatment to ensure a complication-free procedure.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Bangalore?
Booking an appointment with a Pristyn Care doctor is a hassle-free process. You can book your appointment through one of the following modes:
- By visiting the website and filling out the appointment form. The representative from our team will then get in touch with you and you can book your appointment as per your convenience.
- By contacting us on the aforementioned contact number, you can talk to one of our coordinators and discuss the particulars of the appointment.
- By downloading Pristyn Care’s mobile application, you can get to know about our specialists in Bangalore and then you can book the appointment with your preferred doctor.
Once the appointment is booked, you just need to visit the doctor and you can ask any queries you have about the laser vaginal tightening or vaginal reconstruction procedure. After all the discussions, you can undergo the treatment for the tightening or reconstruction surgery of the vaginal tissues.
Questions to ask your gynecologist before regarding laser vaginal tightening procedure
Vaginal tightening treatment can offer women numerous benefits that can improve their vaginal health and function, intimate life, confidence, and quality of life. If you are considering laser vaginal tightening treatment, it is important to be as prepared as possible and gather all necessary information about the procedure, to make a fully informed decision.
Here are a few questions you should ask your gynecologist regarding laser vaginal tightening.
- How is the procedure performed?
- Is it done under anesthesia?
- Is the procedure painful?
- Am I a good candidate for laser vaginal tightening?
- Are there any risks of this procedure?
- Is there any downtime from regular life after the procedure?
- What results can I expect from laser vaginal tightening treatment?
- How many sessions would I require?
- How long will the results stay?
Understanding the procedure, its benefits, possible risks and results to expect is essential prior to laser vaginal tightening. After this treatment, most females note reduced feeling of laxity or looseness in the vagina, better sensations, and relief from urinary incontinence. If you are considering undergoing this procedure, speak to our expert gynecologist regarding the procedure and discuss how this can benefit you.
Regain your comfort and confidence with nonsurgical laser vaginal tightening in Bangalore
If you are upset or embarrassed by vaginal symptoms and are looking for a pain-free, nonsurgical treatment to tighten your vagina, you should consider laser vaginal tightening. To learn more about the life-changing benefits of laser vaginal tightening, including no downtime, very short recovery period and long-lasting results, call our medical team at Pristyn Care to schedule your private consultation with our trained and certified cosmetic gynecologist for vaginal tightening in Bangalore. You can book an appointment by calling at our number or filling out the appointment form. You can also consult the gynecologist online from the comfort of your home by booking an online consultation.
What is better- laser vaginal tightening or vaginoplasty?
Both laser vaginal tightening and vaginoplasty are great solutions to tighten a loosened vagina. However, what is particularly better for you depends on your specific needs and the severity of your laxity. Typically, laser vaginal tightening is a great, quick, and bladeless solution for women whose laxity is only mild-moderate. However, in cases of extreme vaginal laxity or pelvic organ prolapse, vaginoplasty may come across as a better treatment.
Some other key points that might help you choose your treatment options right are:
- Laser vaginal Tightening is done through laser while vaginoplasty is done through a surgical procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening is bladeless and painless, whereas vaginoplasty includes stitches and hence is performed under anesthesia.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires more than 1 sitting, that is- 1-2 or 3-4 depending on the severity of your vaginal laxity. Whereas, vaginoplasty is a one-time procedure under the 60-minute procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires sexual abstinence of just 2-3 days whereas, vaginoplasty mandates that you do not have sex for at least the next 1-1.5 months.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening has no downtime. You can join work right after. Whereas, vaginoplasty needs recovery time of at least 2 weeks.
How to prepare for laser vaginal tightening?
- Choose the right doctor: While cosmetic vaginal surgeries can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, it is best you do a thorough read on your health, discomfort, needs, and expectations. Based on the same, choose a doctor that best suits your needs. Typically, an Ob-gynecologist trained in cosmetic gynecology is the safest choice
- Carry medical records: Go prepared with your prior medical records, and a list of your current medications and supplements (if any). This would help your doctor understand you and your health in the exact specifics and recommend the best treatment.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough as long as you are above 18 years of age. However, we encourage you to discuss your needs, and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criteria, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing a cosmetic procedure. So it is best you carry your age proof along.
Care Tips after laser vaginal tightening:
A general recovery guideline for care after laser vaginal tightening includes:
- As you clean your vaginal site, do not wipe, only gently pat dry, and keep the surgical site free of moisture.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Wait for at least 2 days before resuming your sexual life.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.