Consult the best gynaecologists for laser vaginal tightening in Chennai.
Laser vaginal tightening or vaginal reconstruction is performed to rejuvenate and tighten the vaginal canal with the use of non-surgical and non-invasive techniques. During the laser vaginal tightening procedure, the gynaecologist uses a laser diode, which is inserted into the vagina and emits fractional laser energy to tighten the vaginal canal and reduce laxity. The procedure also boosts collagen production, increasing natural vaginal lubrication and boosting vaginal health. Vaginal tightening or reconstruction by laser does not involve surgical incisions, blood loss, sutures or use of anesthesia during the procedure. Vaginal tightening is not just beneficial for rejuvenation of the vagina, but also addresses other problems caused due to vaginal laxity or aging, such as SUI or stress urinary incontinence treatment, reduced vaginal sensitivity or sexual pleasure, and more. To consult our cosmetic gynaecologist regarding laser vaginal tightening in Chennai, get in touch with us to make your appointment
Common reasons why women choose to undergo laser vaginal tightening or vaginal reconstruction
Aesthetic reasons- While multiple vaginal deliveries are considered as one of the major reasons for vaginal laxity or looseness, the vaginal skin, just like the facial skin, can also lose elasticity with the natural process of aging. As a result of factors such as aging, change in hormone levels or multiple vaginal deliveries, many females develop a weakness of the pelvic floor muscles, which may result in poor muscle tone, reduced laxity, increased vaginal diameter, and feeling loose down there. This can cause an unpleasant, saggy appearance, which can be discouraging or disheartening for the female. Laser vaginal tightening procedure will tighten the vaginal walls and improve the aesthetic appearance and overall vaginal health.
Sexual dissatisfaction- For many females, vaginal laxity is more than just an aesthetic concern. Some females might also experience decreased vaginal sensations during sexual activity which can lead to sexual dissatisfaction for females and their partners.
Urinary Stress Incontinence- For some females, vaginal laxity can lead to stress urinary incontinence or SUI, a condition in which the urine leaks involuntarily from the bladder while laughing, sneezing, coughing or carrying out other simple activities which may cause a sudden pressure on the bladder. Luckily, the advances in cosmetic gynaecology techniques make treating these conditions relatively simple with more promising results.
Some of the finest and highly skilled gynecologists for laser vaginal tightening in Chennai
Pristyn Care has a team of dedicated and skilled surgeons and gynaecologists in Chennai who specialize in non-invasive cosmetic gynaecology procedures such as laser vaginal tightening, laser vaginal rejuvenation, hymenoplasty, etc. All our gynecologists and medical professionals are well experienced and have ample experience in performing various laser-assisted vaginal procedures such as laser vaginal tightening. Our doctors and surgeons have an unparalleled track record of dedicated service and providing the highest quality treatment and care to every patient. Book your appointment with one of our gynaecologists in Chennai to get an opinion from a trusted medical expert.
Schedule your consultation with the best gynecologists for laser vaginal tightening treatment in Chennai
You can book an appointment at the best gynecology clinic for laser vaginal reconstruction in Chennai by calling at our number or filling out the appointment form. You can also consult the gynecologist online from the comfort of your home by booking an online consultation. You can make your appointment with our expert cosmetic gynecologists from the Pristyn Care mobile application, which is free and available to download both on android and iOS.
What is better- laser vaginal tightening or vaginoplasty?
Both laser vaginal tightening and vaginoplasty are great solutions to tighten a loosened vagina. However, what is particularly better for you depends on your specific needs and the severity of your laxity. Typically, laser vaginal tightening is a great, quick, and bladeless solution for women whose laxity is only mild-moderate. However, in cases of extreme vaginal laxity or pelvic organ prolapse, vaginoplasty may come across as a better treatment.
Some other key points that might help you choose your treatment options right are:
- Laser vaginal Tightening is done through laser while vaginoplasty is done through a surgical procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening is bladeless and painless, whereas vaginoplasty includes stitches and hence is performed under anesthesia.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires more than 1 sitting, that is- 1-2 or 3-4 depending on the severity of your vaginal laxity. Whereas, vaginoplasty is a one-time procedure under the 60-minute procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires sexual abstinence of just 2-3 days whereas, vaginoplasty mandates that you do not have sex for at least the next 1-1.5 months.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening has no downtime. You can join work right after taking some rest. Whereas, vaginoplasty needs a recovery time of at least 2 weeks.
How to prepare for laser vaginal tightening?
- Choose the right doctor: While cosmetic vaginal surgeries can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, it is best you do a thorough read on your health, discomfort, needs, and expectations. Based on the same, choose a doctor that best suits your needs. Typically, an Ob-gynecologist trained in cosmetic gynecology is the safest choice
- Carry medical records: Go prepared with your prior medical records, and a list of your current medications and supplements (if any). This would help your doctor understand you and your health in the exact specifics and recommend the best treatment.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough as long as you are above 18 years of age. However, we encourage you to discuss your needs, and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criteria, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing a cosmetic procedure. So it is best you carry your age proof along.
Care Tips after laser vaginal tightening:
A general recovery guideline for care after laser vaginal tightening includes:
- As you clean your vaginal site, do not wipe, only gently pat dry, and keep the surgical site free of moisture.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Wait for at least 2 days before resuming your sexual life.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.