Pristyn Care offers Most Advanced Liposuction In Chennai
Pristyn Care is providing liposuction with the advanced technique. Liposuction is the only way to remove stubborn fat that does not shed even after trying vigorous diet regimes and exercise routines. Moreover, even after trying various fat loss methods, you can only cut off fat from the overall body rather than specific parts. The additional fat in certain areas makes the body shape become irregular. Under such circumstances, liposuction looks like a feasible option as it not only removes fat from the body but also tones and reshapes the area.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
The following areas are generally sculpted and treated with liposuction for enhancing the overall physical appearance of the body.
- Upper arms
- Cheeks, neck, and chin
- Thighs, both inner and outer thighs
- Inner knees
Experienced and Specialized Liposuction Surgeons In Chennai
An important part of undergoing liposuction is finding a cosmetic surgeon who can understand your needs and preferences. At Pristyn Care, the cosmetic surgeons have a detailed consultation with every patient so that they can guide thoroughly about the results and expectations from the procedure. In this way, the patients keep a realistic expectation and are satisfied with the results once the recovery is complete. Our cosmetic surgeons are reputed as well as stalwarts in this field. Their long years of experience and skills make them some of the best surgeons in the city. Moreover, they possess all the necessary medical qualifications as well as training required to perform the procedure without any complications.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Chennai?
In Chennai, we work in partnership with Shens Hospital where liposuction is actually performed. The association allows us to serve patients better. The hospital is fully-equipped with the sophisticated technology and surgical equipment required to perform the procedure. Furthermore, the hospital is manned by a team of highly qualified nurses, technicians, consultants and surgeons who take extreme care of each and every patient undergoing liposuction. We ensure that our partner-hospitals are following every precautionary measure necessary to reduce the risk of novel coronavirus contamination.
Why Liposuction A Better Option Than Other Fat-loss Methods?
It is a common question that comes to mind that why one should consider this when there are other non-surgical options available? Liposuction offers the following benefits that no other option offers.
- Removes fat cells from the treated area permanently which means the area will not store any stubborn fat anymore.
- An additional procedure such as abdominoplasty can be performed with liposuction to reshape the area.
- Flaunt off the reshaped area with any clothing you feel like wearing.
- Liposuction can treat medical conditions such as gynecomastia, lipomas which other fat loss methods cannot.
Why Choose Liposuction from Pristyn Care?
The liposuction surgery offered by Pristyn Care surgeons are absolutely patient-centric and planned after keeping the patient’s needs central. We promise the following to our patients undergoing liposuction.
- Free pickup and drop facilities arranged by us on the day of the surgery.
- Detailed consultation with our liposuction surgeons so that their needs and expectations can be fulfilled.
- Our medical coordinators provide maximum assistance to each patient so that there is no problem hospitalizing the patient.
- Follow-up consultation arranged free of cost within 7 days of the surgery.
- The provision of zero-cost EMI for people who are self-financing the procedure.
- Maintaining complete transparency with every patient by accepting payments via cashless methods too.
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Chennai?
In Chennai, the cost of liposuction varies from one person to another. Each patient has to pay a different amount after the procedure as the surgical process is completed on the basis of his or her individualistic needs. There is a price range for liposuction which you can know from the hospital administration or the finance team of the clinic or hospital you have decided to undergo the procedure.
- The volume of fat to be removed from the entire body
- The type of technology used to remove the fat from the body
- Specific areas that are treated and sculpted
- The geographic location of the place where the procedure is actually performed
- Experience and skills of the surgeon
- Medicines and surgical equipment used during the surgery
- Fees of anesthetist and anesthesia charges
- Charges of private room
Certain hospitals and clinics provide liposuction as a treatment package that is a consolidated amount including the charges of most of the factors discussed above. Unfortunately, liposuction is not covered by medical insurance plans as it is a cosmetic procedure. Most cosmetic surgeries such as gynecomastia surgery, hair transplantation, etc. are not covered by medical insurers.
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Chennai
We have several clinics spreading all over the city of Chennai. People from various colonies such as Telephone Nagar, Subramaniam Colony, Perungudi, Madipakkam, Kandasamy, Elim Nagar, Tirumalai Nagar, Periyar Nagar, Kuberan Nagar, Kumudam Nagar, Rayala Nagar, Choolaipallam, Amman Nagar, Mugalivakkam, SRCM World, Chugam Nagar, Defence Colony, River View Colony, Brindavan Colony, Officers Colony, Egmore, Choolai, Dhobi Ghat, Nammalwarpet, Azad Nagar, New Bupathy Nagar, MKB Nagar, MS Nagar, Yanavaram, Baby Nagar, Rajiv Nagar, GKM Colony, EB Colony, Kakkan Nagar, Balaji Nagar, Kanikapuram, Ambedkar Nagar, Kuringinagar, Kanagam, Tharamani, etc.* can choose to undergo liposuction from Pristyn Care.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Chennai?
Getting in touch with us is simple. We recommend booking an appointment with us before a consultation so that you don’t have to wait at the clinic unnecessarily. Here are a couple of ways of booking an appointment with us.
- Call us on the above number and get in touch with any of our medical coordinators who guides you into reaching the nearest Pristyn Care clinic.
- Fill in the appointment form on the right-hand side or click on the ‘Book Appointment’ option to fill the form. Wait as our medical coordinator gets back to you at the earliest.
- For online consultation, select the option that you can find under the ‘For Patients’ category.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.