Get Most Advanced Liposuction In Hyderabad
Pristyn Care promises to offer the best liposuction surgery in Hyderabad with proper post-operative care. We use only the most advanced technique for liposuction that offers minimal risk and pain during and after the procedure. Body contour is an integral part of the overall appearance of a person. Our Pristyn Care doctors in Hyderabad understands the importance of appearance in boosting up the confidence of an individual. Hence, we strive to provide the highest quality liposuction. The latest non-invasive option to break down these fat cells is liposuction surgery. Pristyn Care clinics in Hyderabad are providing liposuction treatment to enhance the body contours and eventually, make people satisfied with their body shape.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that is performed to enhance the shape of the body by removing extra fat from the following parts of the body-
Hips, buttocks, abdomen, thighs- both inner and outer thighs- waist, back, upper arms, cheeks, neck and chin, chest, inner knees, calves, ankles.
Experienced Liposuction Surgeons In Hyderabad
We are backed by a strong of dedicated liposuction surgeons. The cosmetic surgeons in Hyderabad are specialists in providing liposuction as well as possess a good aesthetics sense that allows reshaping of the body only from the right places. Their long years of experience have helped them sharpen their skills to perform the procedure which makes sure that the surgery is completed without any complications. Our surgeons execute the surgery after taking into consideration the patient’s choices and expectations.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Hyderabad?
In Hyderabad, Pristyn Care works along with Endoviz Hospital, Anaya Hospital, and other super-specialty clinics. We try our best to align with some of the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)-accredited hospitals in Hyderabad to ensure the successful completion of the surgery. The accreditation acts as an identifier that these hospitals take extreme precautions and follow every necessary standard of the protocol required to ensure that the procedure is completed without any complications. Moreover, all these partner-hospitals are equipped with the most sophisticated technology and surgical equipment. The manpower at these hospitals takes utmost care of every patient.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
- Experience results within 6 weeks of the surgery with the most advanced type of liposuction.
- Remove fat cells from the body on a permanent basis.
- Cost-effective than other treatment options to remove fat as the patient needs to pay only once.
- Performed on an outpatient basis which means the patient can go back home on the same day of the surgery.
- Can cure medical conditions such as lipomas, gynecomastia, etc. on a permanent basis.
Why Choose Liposuction from Pristyn Care?
Keeping the patient’s needs as the primary focus, we plan the entire patient experience. This makes the entire surgery more customized for every patient. For a hassle-free and seamless experience, we provide the following benefits to every patient.
- Pre-booked appointments to ensure minimum waiting time.
- Detailed consultation with our team of cosmetic specialists.
- Regular sanitization of equipment and consultation rooms.
- Assistance in every step of the patient journey from the medical coordinators.
- Discounted rate on diagnostic tests from Pristyn’s recommended diagnostic centers.
- Maintaining 100% transparency between patients in terms of financial matters.
- Follow-up consultation post-surgery is arranged within a week of the surgery free of cost.
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Hyderabad?
The cost of liposuction in Hyderabad varies from one person to another. Rather, you can get estimated cost from the surgeon who diagnosed or the finance team of the hospital/clinic. They can help you with the same after considering the following-
- The volume of fat removed in one sitting
- The surgical equipment used to perform the procedure
- Anesthesia charges
- Cost of private rooms
- Consultation fees of the surgeon
- The specific area where liposuction is performed
- Medicines given to the patient during the procedure
Unfortunately, liposuction is one of the surgical procedures that are not covered by a majority of medical insurance plans. As it is a cosmetic procedure, most health insurers do not provide coverage for the cost of the procedure. At Pristyn Care, you can opt for zero-cost EMI and other financing options for liposuction.
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Hyderabad
People from various localities in Hyderabad can book an appointment at any of our clinics. We also have our partner-hospitals all over Hyderabad. In other words, residents of Zahirabad, Yadarigutta, Yadgarpally, Vidya Nagar, Vishali Nagar, Vaidehi Nagar, Upparpally, Turkayamjal, Topkhana, Talab Katta, Tara Nagar, Swaraj Nagar, Sripuram Colony, SR Colony, SR Nagar, Shamirpet, Shahbaad, Shamsher Gunj, Sindhi Colony, South Banjara Hills, Secretariat, Abdullapurmet, Anand Bagh, Amberpet, Ananthagiri, Bahadurpura, Bakaram, Begumpet, BK Guda, Buddha Nagar, Begum Bazaar, Champapet, Chandrayangutta, Chilkur Chintal Basti, DD colony, Dhoolpet, Dammaiguda, Dullapally, Edi Bazar, ECIL, Falaknuma, Fateh Maidan, Ferozguda, Film Nagar, Gowligada, Gachibowli, Gurram Guda, Hakimpet, Haribowli, Hi-Tech City, HMT Nagar, Hyder Nagar, Kalyan Nagar, Kothapet, Kukatpally, Lal Bazar, Lumbini Park, Maheshwaram, Maruti Colony, Meerpet, Murad Nagar, Nizampet, Nehru Nagar, Osman Nagar, Pochampally, Picket, Pragathi Nagar, Ram Koti, Raj Bhavan, Shanker Bagh, Shivarampalli, Shapur Nagar, Secunderabad, Thimmapur, Troop Bazar, Uppuguda, Uppal, Vittalwadi, Vengal Rao Nagar, Whitefields, Yusuf Bazar, etc. can visit our clinic and choose to undergo liposuction surgery.
Nearest Cities for Best Liposuction Clinic in Hyderabad
People from Bhingirm Jangaon, Secunderabad, Gudur, Farrukhnagar, Kapra, Patancheru, Sangareddi, Narsingi, Vikarabad, Sadasvipet, Medak, Siddipet, Mahbubnagar, Devarkonda, Bodar, Warangal, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Raichur, Gulbarga, Raichur, Latur, Ramagundam, Nagarjuna Sagar, Nalgonda, Guntur, Vizag, Vijayawada, Yadagiri Gutta, Vemulawada, Khammam, Mallela Theertham, Ammapalli, Ambarpet, Sururnagar, Balapur, Badlaguda, Lallaguda, Nasaram, Pedda Uppal, Oopal, Chintalkunta, Pirancheru, Ualapelli, Pahadisharif, Trimulgherry, Sholapur, Bellary, Chandrapur, Anantapur, Rajamehendri, Akola, Amravati, Kakinada, Tirupati, Kolhapur, Nanded, etc. can also book an appointment with our liposuction surgeon in Hyderabad.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Hyderabad?
You can directly walk-in to the nearest clinic in Hyderabad and speak with our doctor, in case they are available. A pre-booked appointment can really be time- saving for you. There is no need to wait in long queues if you have a pre-booked appointment with us. Here are a few ways to book an appointment-
- By calling us the above number and speaking with any of our medical coordinators.
- By filling the appointment form you can see it on the right-hand side of the screen.
- By clicking on the ‘Book Appointment’ and filling in the contact details of the patient and waiting for our medical coordinator to get back to you at the earliest.
- By choosing the Online Consultation option from the ‘For Patients’ menu and completing the following steps.