Get Most Advanced Liposuction In Kolkata
You can now get the most advanced liposuction surgery from Pristyn Care. Our cosmetic surgeons in Kolkata take into consideration the patient’s concerns in every way possible which results in a customized patient experience. The most advanced technology and surgical equipment that guarantees that there won’t be any complications or mishaps during the procedure. The VASER or the Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance technique relies on the ultrasound waves to break the stubborn fat cells. In Kolkata, we pride in offering the best liposuction surgery.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
Our cosmetic surgeons in Kolkata can remove fat pockets effectively from the following parts of the body to make the body shape enhanced.
- Thighs, both inner and outer thighs (also known as saddlebags)
- Neckline and around the chin
- Inner knees
- Upper arms
Highly Experienced Cosmetic Surgeons In Kolkata for Liposuction
An essential part of ensuring that the liposuction is completed successfully is choosing the right liposuction surgeon. You’ll be glad to know that we house some of the experienced and highly- qualified cosmetic surgeons in Kolkata. They have a long track record of completing the liposuction successfully as well as required years of experience that make them have appropriate decisions related to the procedure. They are all specially trained to utilize the most advanced technology and surgical equipment available to perform the procedure. Each and every doctor listens to the patient’s needs intently so that the results appear as close to their expectations as possible.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Kolkata?
In Kolkata, we have partnered with Horizon Hospital in Kolkata to offer liposuction surgeries. This super-specialty hospital is fully-equipped with ICU, HDU and NICU for critical care. The hospital is run by a strong team of specialists, consultants, surgeons, nurses, technicians, etc. The hospital also has a 24 hours in-house pharmacy. The private rooms and fully-functional operating rooms ensure that the liposuction procedure is completed without any complications. For the maximum safety and security of our patients, we have uplifted safety measures at all our clinics and partner-hospitals in Kolkata.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
In Kolkata, liposuction is gaining popularity due to its following features-
- You can resume your daily routine within 48 hours of the procedure.
- Pristyn Care doctors rely only on the VASER liposuction that guarantees there is no to and fro movement during the entire procedure that ensures the recovery is faster compared to any other type of liposuction.
- Liposuction is a painless procedure to undergo in general as prior to the procedure, the surgeon that temporarily numbs the area and ensures minimal pain and discomfort.
- The whole procedure takes about 45 mins to one hour to complete.
- The chances of any complications occurring are almost zero with liposuction.
- From only targeted areas fat pockets are removed that guarantee accurate and permanent results.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Liposuction For Fat Loss
- Liposuction is a procedure that can treat various medical problems such as lipomas, gynecomastiahttps://www.pristyncare.com/disease/gynecomastia/, lymphedema, etc. without any risks and complications.
- Liposuction is a surgical procedure that can reshape the body structure from the right areas of the body that enhances their appearance and overall look.
- Patients after liposuction have uplifted moods and have positive outlook towards life as they are more confident about themselves.
- Due to boost in self confidence, they are able to flourish and perform better in relationships- both professionally and personally.
- Liposuction offers permanent results which means once the fat pockets are removed they won’t be able to return.
Why Choose Liposuction from Pristyn Care?
Our mission is to make sure that a patient’s surgical journey is as hassle-free as possible. Therefore, we promise the following benefits to all our patients-
- We offer free cab facilities to pick-up and drop each and every patient considering liposuction in Kolkata.
- Our team provides assistance and help in every way possible including hassle-free admission, handling paperwork and complete assistance.
- For 100% transparency with patients, we also accept payment methods through online way.
- We also offer zero cost EMI provision to every individual considering to finance the procedure.
- Our cosmetic surgeons prescribe post-operative instructions to patients so that their results continue to do so even after the recovery.
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Kolkata?
In Kolkata, there is no specific cost of the liposuction procedure. The cost is actually variable in nature which means it is not standardized. The actual cost of the liposuction differs from an individual to another. Know this that liposuction is one of the surgical procedures that is not covered by major health insurance plans in Kolkata. The reason being that a majority of cosmetic surgeries in Kolkata such as hair transplantation, male breast reduction surgery, etc. are not covered by various health insurance plans. The patient needs to make other arrangements to finance the procedure. Make sure to ask the cosmetic surgeon or the financial team of the particular clinic or hospital regarding the various payment methods they offer. They can also help you by providing information for various treatment packages they offer. These packages cover the cost of the following-
- Anesthesia fees
- Charges of the surgeon
- Post-surgery follow-up consultation
- Type of technology used
- Any additional procedure the individual is considered
- The specific areas that are going to be covered
- Hospitalization charges
- Medicines and surgical equipment charges
Speak with our medical coordinator to know more about the exact cost of liposuction in Kolkata. They can also brief you regarding the added benefits that we offer that can be cost-savings for patients.
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Kolkata
Residents in Baguiati, Ballygunge, Bangur, Beleghata, Chetla, Bhowanipore, Dum Dum, Desopriya Park, Dunlop, Elgin Road, Garia, Gariahat, Alipore, Camac Street, Kasba, New Town, JL Nehru Road, Kalighat, Park Street, Rajarhat, Sarat Bose Road, Saltlake city, Strand Road, Rajarhat, Tollygunge, Girish Park, Hazra, Hiland Park, Hindustan Park, Ichapur, Jadavpur, Jodhpur Park, Joka, Jorabagan, Howrah, Kanchrapara, Kolkata North, Ultadanga, Sovabazar, Krishnapur, Khanna, Ahiritola, ShyamBazar, Lake Town, Madhyamgram, Minto Park, Maniktala, Sealdah, Nager Bazar, Nimta, New Barrackpore, Belgharia, Park Street, etc.
Nearest Cities for Best Liposuction Clinic in Kolkata
In addition to Kolkata, we are also offering liposuction surgery to people in Cooch Behar, Birbhum, Bankura, North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Alipurduar, Purulia, Jalpaiguri, Hooghly, Howrah, Malda, Murshidabad, Nadia, etc. In other words, people from towns such as Baneswar, Dhaliabari, Guriahati, Jorai, Khagrabari, Pundibari, Tufanhanj, etc. of Cooch Behar or localities in North 24 Parganas including Barasat, Baranagar, Agarpara, Belgharia, Bhatpara, Dhakuria, Habra, Kamarhati, Mathurapur, New Town, Panihati, Sodepur, etc. or neighborhoods in South 24 Parganas such as Amtala, Baruipur, Basanti, Budge Budge, Chandpur, Diamond Harbour, Nadabhanga, Monanpur, Narendrapur, Usthi, Mallikpur, etc. People from the Howrah district such as Amta, Bally, Belur, Bagnan, Bhattanagar, Chakapara, Domjur, Ghusuri, Hatgachha, Kadamtala, Keshabpur, Khalor, Liluah, Santoshpur Tikiapara, Uluberia, etc. can book at the nearest Pristyn Care for a consultation.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Kolkata?
You can book an appointment with us to speak with our cosmetic surgeons at any of our clinics in Kolkata. Here are some ways to schedule an appointment-
- Call us at the above number and speak with any of our medical coordinators who can assist in booking an appointment on your behalf.
- Click on the ‘Book Appointment’ option and fill in the details of the patient into the contact form.
- For online consultation, click on the same under the ‘For Patients’ option and book an appointment accordingly.
- Download the mobile app from Play Store and App Store and install them on your smartphones. Book an appointment accordingly with the surgeon of your choice and speak with them.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.