What is the recovery time after Hernia Surgery?
The recovery time after hernia surgery varies from one patient to another. Mainly, it depends on the severity of the hernia and the type of surgery performed. If you undergo open hernia surgery, then you may take around 3-6 weeks to recover completely. Whereas, after laparoscopic hernia surgery, it takes around 1-2 weeks to recover completely.
Following all the discharge instructions and attending the planned follow-up sessions with the doctor can help you to recover quickly and allow you to do your daily activities with ease.
Consult the best hernia doctors at Pristyn Care in Kolkata
If you are suffering from a hernia and want to consult the best hernia surgeon in Kolkata, you can get in touch with Pristyn Care. The hernia specialists at Pristyn Care associated clinics/hospitals in Kolkata have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience. They are highly experienced and skilled in diagnosing and treating all types of hernias with the help of the latest diagnostic tools and medical devices.
To get in touch with us, you can visit our website or you can contact our medical coordinator to book an appointment with the best hernia surgeons in Kolkata.
Safest and most effective laparoscopic hernia surgery in Kolkata
Your doctor may recommend undergoing hernia repair surgery if you experience symptoms such as severe abdominal pain, lump or bulge on the abdomen, difficulty in urination and bowel movements, etc.
Two types of hernia repair surgeries are available in Kolkata that is known as open surgery and laparoscopic surgery. Out of these two, laparoscopic hernia repair surgery is considered the best treatment in Kolkata. It’s a painless, bloodless, safe, and successful procedure that reduces the exposure of internal organs to the external environment as well as your stay in the hospital.
Laparoscopic surgery involves only a few small incisions in the abdomen. During the procedure, a laparoscope is used with other medical equipment to remove the hernia and to place a synthetic mesh that provides strength to the weak spot of the abdominal wall. If you want to get the most effective treatment for hernia in Kolkata, you can choose laparoscopic surgery after consulting with an experienced and reliable surgeon.
Are there any complications associated with hernia surgery?
Hernia surgery helps in removing the herniated organ or helps in strengthening the weak abdominal wall to hold the organs in their position. However, hernia surgery has a few complications that may include the following:-
- Nerve damage
- Pain while lifting heavyweights
- Discomfort during bowel movements and urination
- Chances of recurrence of a hernia
- Apart from all the above, a few long-term complications can also be noticed which are:-
- Obstruction in the intestine
- Painful scars at the surgical site
To know more about the risks, benefits, complications, and long-term results, you can consult with our experienced, skilled, and reliable hernia doctor in Kolkata by calling on the above-mentioned Mobile Number or filling the Book Appointment Form.
How is Pristyn Care associated with top hernia hospitals in Kolkata?
Pristyn Care has collaborated with top hernia hospitals in Kolkata and provides the latest operative facilities to patients suffering from this disease. Our surgeons perform the safest and painless laparoscopic hernia surgery at our partnered hospitals.
If you are suffering from a hernia and seeking to get treated at the top-rated hospital in Kolkata, you can get in touch with us. To contact us,
- You can call us at the above Mobile Number and speak to our medical coordinator.
- You can click on the Book Appointment Form and fill in the patient’s details. We will get back to you very soon.
- You can also complete the details of the patient into the Form you can find on the right-hand side of the screen.
What are the benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for hernia surgery in Kolkata?
We provide end-to-end facilities to our patients and offer a seamless surgical experience. To do the same, we offer the following services to our patients throughout their treatment journey in Kolkata:-
- Book your appointment with the best doctor
- Offers free pick-up and drop facility on the day of the surgery
- Give 30% off on all diagnostic tests
- All insurances are covered
- Free follow-up meeting with the doctor for the first few days post-procedure
- Offer Zero-Cost EMI
- You can claim 100% insurance
- Our clinics/hospitals are sanitized regularly
- Our hernia specialists are extensively experienced in performing minimally invasive procedures such as laparoscopic hernia repair
- The success rate of hernia repair surgery at our clinic/hospital is as high as 99% and the risk of complications is as low as almost zero.
- Paperwork at the hospital is done by our team on your behalf
If you are suffering from a hernia and looking for the best treatment without experiencing any problem, you can get in touch with us now.