Modern Procedure for Phimosis Treatment- Stapler Circumcision in Kolkata
Stapler circumcision is a very safe and simple procedure. Most surgeons now suggest the patient undergo laser or stapler circumcision over the traditional circumcision procedure because they are a less invasive approach.
In stapler circumcision, the surgery can be completed in less than 10-20 minutes with minimal blood loss. At Pristyn Care, we treat phimosis and other foreskin-related conditions like balanitis, balanoposthitis, etc. using the safer stapler technique. So, if you are facing such problems and want to undergo stapler circumcision in Kolkata under the care of experts, then get in touch with us today.
When should you consider undergoing circumcision?
Circumcision is often needed as a treatment option for various medical conditions including-
- Phimosis- Phimosis occurs when the foreskin becomes too tight and cannot be retracted over the head of the penis. It is common in newborn boys when the foreskin and glands are joined together (entirely or partially). Phimosis typically resolves on its own with age. Phimosis in adults often occurs due to an infection or bad penile hygiene. Treatment of phimosis in adults begins with nonsurgical options and if those fail to treat the condition, circumcision is suggested by the urologist.
- Paraphimosis- This is the condition where the foreskin gets stuck behind the head of the penis and cannot be pulled back to its normal position. Paraphimosis is a medical emergency and needs prompt treatment. If left untreated, it can also lead to serious complications. The doctor will try to reduce inflammation of the penis with nonsurgical options and try to pull back the foreskin to its normal position. But in case of severe paraphimosis, where non-surgical options do not work, circumcision might become necessary.
- Redundant Foreskin- Having a redundant foreskin means that the foreskin of the penis is too long and covers the gland even in absence of an erection. For some men, this excessive foreskin can cause inflammation and infection, thereby demanding surgical removal.
- Balanitis And Balanoposthitis- These infections are often treated with antibiotics unless the microorganisms or fungi develop a resistance towards the antibiotic or antifungal and the treatment does not work effectively. In such cases, it is recommended to undergo circumcision as it is the best treatment choice and manage the infection from spreading.
Many men also choose to undergo circumcision for other potential benefits such as:
- Reduced risk of UTIs, STD, and STIs including, HIV
- Aesthetic appearance
- Lower risk of cervical cancer in the female partner
- Sexual benefits
You can learn in detail about these benefits by consulting our expert circumcision doctors in Kolkata.
Highly Experienced Circumcision Doctors in Kolkata
Pristyn Care has the most experienced team of urologists who are specially trained in performing laser and stapler circumcision. Our doctors are compassionate and understand how foreskin problems can be challenging for men. They diagnose the patient accurately and determine the most appropriate treatment options.
You can rely on our doctor’s knowledge and expertise as they know how to mitigate the risks associated with the procedure as well. The doctor will guide you at every step of the treatment and ensure that you feel safe and comfortable. Our non-medical staff is also available for assistance to make the entire treatment journey hassle-free.
Where can you undergo Stapler circumcision in Kolkata?
You can undergo minimally invasive stapler circumcision in Kolkata at the best hospitals and clinics working in partnership with Pristyn Care.
Here are some of the best circumcision hospitals in Kolkata associated with Pristyn Care are-
- Horizon Hospital
- SEBA Hospital
- Repose Clinic and Research Centre
- AICRS Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Contact Pristyn Care to get in touch with the finest surgeons in Kolkata for stapler circumcision.
Why prefer stapler circumcision surgery in Kolkata?
Most people choose to undergo stapler circumcision surgery in Kolkata as this technique offers various benefits. The key benefits of the procedure involve –
- A minimally invasive surgical procedure
- High success rate
- Painless procedure
- Minimal blood loss during the procedure
- Minimal postoperative pain or discomfort
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Performed under 10-20 minutes
- No overnight hospital stay needed
- Same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks or side effects
- No wound or scar after recovery
Book an Appointment with Pristyn Care for Stapler Circumcision in Kolkata
Stapler circumcision surgery in Kolkata is easily accessible with Pristyn Care as we are associated with many top hospitals and clinics. You can book an appointment with any of our doctors and undergo stapler circumcision at the nearest clinic or hospital without any hassle.
To book an appointment with us, you can either give us a call directly or fill the appointment form. Our representatives will get back to you shortly and you’ll be able to consult with the best circumcision doctors in Kolkata.
What are the best clinics for stapler circumcision in Kolkata?
Choosing the best clinic for your stapler circumcision in Kolkata is necessary to get optimal care without any compromise. Fortunately, all the clinics associated with Pristyn Care have state-of-the-art facilities and the latest USFDA approved surgical and diagnostic tools. In addition, our surgeons are skilled in using these modern tools that make the procedure safer than traditional circumcision techniques.
You can consult expert doctors who specialize in minimally invasive Stapler circumcision in Kolkata at Pristyn Care clinics in Sector 2 (near Salt Lake Bypass), Puspanjali Chambers, and Kalighat.
Contact Pristyn Care Urologists for Post-Operative Care Tips
“It is very important to take care of the groin area after undergoing stapler circumcision. Maintaining penile hygiene and taking your prescribed medications in time will ensure a swift recovery,” suggests our expert circumcision doctor in Kolkata.
After having stapler circumcision surgery in Kolkata with Pristyn Care, your health issues will be resolved. It is most likely that the recovery period after stapler circumcision goes smoothly. The patient can perform regular activities within a few days. However, he may have to follow some instructions to avoid complications after the surgery. The standard care tips involve:
- Avoid strenuous activities that can put pressure on the lower abdomen.
- Don’t take shower until the wound heals properly.
- After taking a bath, clean the groin region properly and apply the ointment prescribed by the surgeon.
- Stick to a healthy diet that improves your body’s healing abilities.
Generally, it will take around 3 to 4 weeks to heal completely after stapler circumcision. If you experience mild swelling or pain in the groin region, contact the surgeon immediately as it can be a sign of infection.