What are the different types of hydrocele?
There are two types of hydrocele- Communicating and Non-communicating. In cases of communicating hydrocele, the fluid keeps moving in and out of the sac which surrounds the testicles and has potential chances of causing a hernia. In babies, the chances of hydrocele disappearing on its own are more than the adults. But if the problem doesn’t disappear after some time, it is important that you seek help from an expert hydrocele doctor in Kolkata.
Why choose hydrocele surgery?
You can undergo hydrocele surgery in Kolkata under the care of Pristyn Care doctors. It is a preferable method for the treatment of hydrocele due to the following benefits:
- A minimally invasive surgical procedure
- High success rate
- Painless procedure
- Minimal blood loss during the procedure
- Minimal postoperative pain or discomfort
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Performed under 30 minutes
- No overnight hospital stay needed
- Same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks or side effects
- No wound or scar after recovery
Experienced & Well-Trained Hydrocele Doctors in Kolkata Available for Consultation
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive laser hydrocelectomy in Kolkata at a Pristyn Care clinic near you.
Pristyn Care has some of the best hydrocele surgeons in Kolkata to provide best-in-class treatment to patients. All of our doctors have more than 8 years of experience in the industry and have been performing laser hydrocelectomy without any complications.
Some of the best doctors associated with Pristyn Care who you can trust to undergo hydrocele surgery in Kolkata are:
- Dr. Swarupjit Ghata, who completed his MBBS and MS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and Odisha Utkal University and has 5 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Praveen Kumar, who completed his MBBS and MS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and DR.MGR Medical University Tamil Nadu and has 5 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Sarfraz Alam, who completed his MBBS and NBE from B.N. Mandal University and National Board of Examination New Delhi and has 5 years of experience in his specialty.
Contact Pristyn Care to get in touch with the finest doctors in Kolkata for laser hydrocele surgery.
Which hospitals are associated with Pristyn Care in Kolkata?
You can undergo minimally invasive laser hydrocelectomy in Kolkata at any of Pristyn Care’s top partnered hospitals. Here are some best hospitals in Kolkata associated with us-
- Horizon Hospital
- SEBA Hospital
- Repose Clinic and Research Centre
- AICRS Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
If you are suffering from hydrocele, make an appointment with the best doctor for hydrocele treatment in Kolkata and visit a nearby hospital.
Visit the Nearest Pristyn Care Clinic for Hydrocele Treatment in Kolkata
Pristyn Care has several clinics in Kolkata. People living near Gariahat, Hazra, Samarpally, Krishnapur, Kestopur, Sector 5, Ganguly Bagan, Mahish Bathan, Kishanagar, Narantal, Pramod Garh, Hatiara, Thakdari, Sarani, Ultadanga, Kankurgachi, Newtown, Topsia, Auropota, Bosetala, Panchanna pally, Bidhan Nagar, Paschim Chowbaga, Bally gunge, Chakraberia, Bedia Danga, Sardar Hat, Chetla, Gorabari, New Alipore, Ajoy Nagar, Tollygunge, Bikramgarh, Poddar Nagar, Vivek Nagar, Pal bazaar, BuroshibTalla, Behala, Senhati colony, Ghol para Basti, Selimpur can easily visit their nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Kolkata to consult the best surgeons for hydrocele surgery in Kolkata.
Book an Appointment & Consult Hydrocele Doctors in Kolkata
Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser hydrocele surgery in Kolkata are clean, hygienic, and COVID- safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser hydrocelectomy in Kolkata. To consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns, or queries or to undergo laser hydrocelectomy in Kolkata, visit the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Kolkata to know the solution. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment at Pristyn Care and consult the best surgeons for laser hydrocele surgery in Kolkata.