Safe & Advanced Hydrocele Treatment in Mumbai
A hydrocele is mainly found in newborns and disappears without treatment within the first year. Though, older men can develop hydroceles due to inflammation or injury. If your kid has the problem or you have it, you can make an appointment with the best urologist in Mumbai for hydrocele treatment. Based on the prognosis of Hydroceles, it is painless but may become large. An ultrasound may be required to diagnose the condition. Besides, the treatment involves watchful waiting but when the condition inflicts severe symptoms, surgery is recommended.
Why you should seek proper treatment for hydrocele?
If your child has a hydrocele, it will probably go away in a year but in adults, hydroceles take about six months. But, not all hydroceles go away on their own. If the hydrocele keeps growing in size or is recurring or painful, surgery might be the best treatment for it. It is also necessary to know that hydroceles need surgery if it's a communicating hydrocele that leads to a hernia. We at Pristyn Care in Mumbai have specialized doctors who are capable of performing an advanced Laser Hydrocelectomy. The procedure is painless and incurs no bleeding. Moreover, no wound and no scar tissue are left.
Signs that you should undergo hydrocele surgery can be-
- A lump like formation in the scrotum
- Swelling in the scrotum which is generally not painful
- Scrotum swelling that might almost disappear when lying down
- Feel of heaviness in the scrotum, which feels more typically in the morning
If you are suffering from hydrocele, make an appointment with the best doctor for hydrocele in Mumbai.
Don't Delay Hydrocele Treatment- Contact Pristyn Care to Get Expert's Help
If a child develops this problem, it may also be an indication of hernia. For adults who have hydrocele or swelling near the scrotum, it could be a result of groin related surgery. There are cases where inflammation in the testicles can also be the cause.
It is known that hydroceles go away on their own in some time but it can persist for a longer duration. In kids, it may persist up to a year but go away eventually. Though leaving it untreated is not a good idea. You need to get the treatment of hydrocele in Mumbai as soon as possible. For an excellent diagnosis and best hydrocele cure, you can make an appointment with an expert hydrocele doctor at Pristyn Care in Mumbai.
If the condition of hydrocele does not heal in time, the doctor may suggest you undergo surgery. Hydrocelectomy is the surgical procedure to treat hydrocele. It is mostly suggested for hydroceles that keep growing in size or are recurrent.
Get instant insurance approval without any hassles and there is no upfront payment or the need to run after insurance authorities. Pristyn Care team does all the insurance-related paperwork and formalities on your behalf.
The Best Hydrocele Surgeons in Mumbai Are Here to Help
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in less invasive laser procedures of hydrocelectomy in Mumbai at a Pristyn Care clinic near you. Pristyn Care houses some of the best surgeons in Mumbai who are experts in performing procedures such as laser circumcision and hydrocelectomy in Mumbai. Here are some of the best doctors associated with Pristyn Care who specialize in hydrocelectomy.
- Dr. Rajiv Prakash Manek, who completed his MBBS, MS from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences/ Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology and has 8 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Vishal Tomar, who completed his MBBS, MS from Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences, Talegaon Dabhade under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences / Dr. D.Y. Patel Medical College Pimpri, Pune and has 4 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Majid Rasool Wani, who completed his MBBS, MS from Sher-i-Kashmir institute of medical sciences (SKIMS-MCH)./Sher-i-Kashmir institute of medical sciences (SKIMS), J&K, India/Department of Minimal Access Surgery and surgical gastroenterology, APOLLO Hospitals, Chennai/ and has 8 years of experience in his specialty. He also holds a National Board Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery(FNB-MAS).
- Dr. Amol Gosavi, who completed his MBBS, MS from G.S. Medical College, Mumbai/Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur/Gujarat Cancer/Research Institute, and has 15 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Rajeev Naik, who completed his MBBS, MS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, India/GSVM Medical College, Kanpur, India/Indian Association of Gastro and Endo Surgeon, India/Maurya Sachkhand Hospital, Agra, India and has and has 9 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Sushil K Dubey, who completed his MBBS, MS from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences/ Poona Hospital & Research Centre and has 7 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Ankit Vivek Potdar, who completed his MBBS, MS from Krishna Medical College of Karad / Mahatma Gandhi mission / MUHS Nashik.
Pristyn Care has many clinics across Mumbai. You can consult expert doctors for hydrocelectomy in Mumbai at Pristyn Care clinics in Powai, Malad West, and Chembur. To consult our expert doctors for any doubts, concerns or queries or to undergo laser hydrocelectomy surgery in Mumbai, visit the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Mumbai to know the solution. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser hydrocelectomy in Mumbai are clean, hygienic and COVID- safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser hydrocelectomy surgery in Mumbai.
Undergo Hydrocele Surgery in Mumbai at The Most Renowned & Reputed Medical Centers
Undergo minimally invasive laser hydrocelectomy in Mumbai from top hospitals associated with Pristyn Care. Here are some best hospitals in Mumbai associated with Pristyn Care-
- Nipun Hospital
- Universal Hospital- Mumbai
- SRV Hospital
- Sugun Hospital
- Siddhika Hospital
- Manavta Hospital
- Aadhar Hospital-Mumbai
- Sukh Shanti Hospital
- Dr. Kinare's Safalya Maternity Hospital
- Parakh Hospital
- Samarth Maternity and Multi-specialty Hospital
- Terna Hospital
- Surana Hospital-Malad
- SRV Chembur
- Shivneri Hospital
Laser hydrocelectomy is completed under 15-20 minutes and there is no pain during the procedure. This modern treatment is a daycare procedure that allows the patient to return home within 24 hours of the surgery. So, there is no longer a stay at the hospital. The success rate of laser hydrocelectomy is as high as 95%. It is fair to say that laser hydrocelectomy is the most convenient and safe treatment for hydrocele in adult men and kids.
Pristyn Care has several clinics in Mumbai. People living near Mindspace, Prem Nagar slums, Kandivali west, Ambewadi, Anandwadi, Ekta Nagar, Narmada Nagar, Nadiyawala colony 1, Primal Nagar, Adarsh Nagar, Kanchpada, Kurar Village, Om Nagar, Sundar Nagar, Ram Nagar, Goraswadi, Ushma Nagar, Chincholi Bunder, Malad East, Tanji Nagar, Pathan wadi and Kokanipada can easily visit a Pristyn Care clinic near them.
People living in Navi Mumbai, Pune, Ghansoli, Kalwa, Mahape, Kharghar, Navde, Kamothe, Panvel, Taloja, Dombivli, Kalyan, Bhiwandi, Navghar, Vasai Virar, Nala Sapora, Virar, Dongri, Poman, Satvli, etc can visit a Pristyn Care clinic in Mumbai to consult the best doctors for hydrocele laser treatment in Mumbai.
Benefits of Undergoing Hydrocelectomy in Mumbai at Pristyn Care
- 30 minutes procedure
- Painless procedure
- Faster and pain-free recovery
- More effective and simpler compared to traditional surgery for hydrocele
- No hospital stay needed
- Same-day discharge
- Minimal blood loss and postoperative discomfort
- Insurance approved
- COVID safe clinics and hospitals
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks, complications, or side effects
- No surgical scar after recovery
Schedule Your Appointment with the Best Hydrocele Doctors in Mumbai
Contact Pristyn Care for the best and absolutely pain-free treatment of hydrocele in Mumbai. Book an appointment now with expert and highly skilled surgeons at Pristyn Care to undergo the most advanced minimally invasive laser hydrocelectomy in Mumbai. Our medical coordinators are just a call away from helping you get the permanent and instant solution for the troubling problem of hydrocele. You can also consult our expert doctors and surgeons from the comfort of your home via online video consultation.