Get Painless Hydrocele Treatment in Lucknow at Pristyn Care
At Pristyn Care, we constantly strive to make the surgical experience seamless for the patient. Hence, we offer the most advanced solution for hydrocele, i.e. the laser hydrocelectomy.. USFDA approved laser hydrocele surgery performed at Pristyn Care is completely non-invasive and painless. The quick modern laser procedure cures hydrocele in just one day. Get in touch with us to know more about the painless hydrocele surgery in Lucknow.
Added Benefits of Hydrocelectomy:
- Non-invasive surgery- No involvement of major incisions or stitches
- Takes about only 30-40 minutes to complete the laser procedure
- No major intraoperative bleeding involved
- No harm or damage to the neighboring tissues
- Outpatient surgery - Same-day discharge from the hospital
- Nil chances of complications or postoperative problems
- Short downtime and smooth recovery
- Permanent treatment of hydrocele symptoms
Consult Skilled and Experienced Urologists for Hydrocele Treatment in Lucknow
For the right treatment of hydrocele, it is important to consult an experienced and skilled urologist. Pristyn Care is honored to work with a team of qualified and trained urologists in Lucknow. Our surgeons have at least 10 years of experience and have treated numerous hydrocele patients using advanced laser surgery. If you have any queries or doubts about the surgery, you can get in touch with one of our specialists for a detailed session.
What happens if you delay hydrocele treatment?
Hydrocele is a common urological problem affecting around 10 percent of infants and 1 percent of adult males all across the world. It is characterized by the collection of scrotal fluid causing swelling in the scrotal sac. In a result, the male may experience discomfort, itching, and tenderness in the scrotum. Hydroceles do not usually disappear on their own and medically or surgically treated.
Following complications can arise if hydrocele treatment is delayed or avoided:
- Hydrocele can grow bigger and rupture, resulting in an emergency condition
- Excessive pressure on the testicles can impair their functioning and negatively impact male fertility
- Testicles can become twisted around the spermatic cord because of constant pressure exerted by the hydrocele
- Infection in the hydrocele fluid leading to the development of pus in the scrotal sac (pyocele)
- The pressure exerted by hydrocele can lead to the shrinking of testes (testicular atrophy)
- Hardening or calcification of the hydrocele sac (a rare complication of long-standing hydrocele)
- Increased chances of sexual dysfunctions
These complications can be simply avoided by consulting a specialist at the earliest symptoms of hydrocele.
What are the benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for hydrocele treatment in Lucknow?
- We relentlessly work to ensure maximum safety and a smooth treatment journey for all our patients. You can get the following benefits by choosing Pristyn Care as your healthcare provider:
- COVID-19 safe treatment centers (clinics and partner hospitals)
- Reputed multi-speciality partner hospitals for hydrocele surgery
- Team of expert surgeons to perform laser hydrocelectomy
- Free of cost pickup and drop service on the day of hydrocele surgery at the hospital
- Single deluxe room at the hospital for the patient
- Care Buddy to carefully take care of the paperwork and other hospital formalities
- Insurance claims clearance by our Insurance team on patient’s behalf
- Postoperative care instructions and diet chart for the patient
- The first follow-up visit within seven days following the surgery is free cost
How much is the hydrocele surgery cost in Lucknow?
The hydrocele surgery cost in Lucknow can vary depending upon several factors like:
- The severity of the condition
- Doctor and healthcare provider chosen for the surgery
- Type of hospital where the surgeon practices
- Mode of surgery ( Laser or conventional open surgery)
- Room expenses and other medical charges
- Insurance coverage of the treatment expenses
At Pristyn Care, the cost of advanced laser hydrocele surgery lies in the range of INR 40,000- INR 50,000. We are dedicated to ensuring affordable treatment for our patients. Hence,we accept the individual as well as corporate health insurance policies. In addition, we also offer a No Cost EMI option to the patients. Call us for further treatment cost related queries or any other concerns you may be having
How to book an appointment with the best hydrocele doctor in Lucknow?
To book an appointment with our doctor, you can give us a call on the mentioned number to directly speak to one of our medical coordinators. Or, fill up and submit the contact form given on the right side of the page. As soon as you submit the form, the medical coordinator will contact you quickly. Our medical coordinator will confirm the slot according to your convenience.