How to choose the right gynecologist in Lucknow?
Choose the right gynecologist in Lucknow: -Search the internet thoroughly, read in detail about your symptoms, possible causes and look for a specialized gynecologist near you. For example,
- Abortion of unwanted pregnancy can be best handled only by an obstetric gynecologist.
- Abortion can only be done by a licensed OBGYN at a registered MTP clinic.
- Urinary tract related issues are best handled by a urogynecologist.
- Problems related to infertility are best treated by an infertility specialist or OB-GYN.
- Carry age proof: If you are going for the termination of unwanted pregnancy, carry a document to support that you are 18+ years of age.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of abortion. Your own written consent is enough as long as you are above 18 years of age.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods.
- Carry medical records: Go prepared with your prior medical records, and a list of any current medications and supplements.
What are the gynecological surgeries performed at Pristyn Care, Lucknow?
We provide the following surgical treatments for different gynecological disorders and health conditions in Pristyn Care, Lucknow:
- Pregnancy Care: Vaginal and C-section delivery
- Abortion of unwanted pregnancy (0-7 weeks): Medical termination of pregnancy
- Abortion of unwanted pregnancy (7-20 weeks): Surgical termination of pregnancy
- Ectopic Pregnancy: Dilation and Curettage
- Miscarriage: Dilation and Curettage
- Ovarian Cyst: Ovarian Cystectomy
- Uterine Prolapse: Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Laxity/Loosened Vagina: Laser vaginal Tightening + PRP treatment
- Vaginal Dryness and foul smell: Vaginal Rejuvenation + PRP treatment
- Reconstruction of Hymen: Hymenoplasty
- Severe Vaginal Laxity/ Vaginal Prolapse: Vaginoplasty
- Female Infertility: IUI and IVF
Are there any precautions I must take after gynecological surgeries?
Yes, a general recovery guideline/ precaution list after gynecological surgeries include:
- As you clean your surgical site, do not wipe. Only gently pat dry and keep the surgical site free of moisture.
- Do not bend/ lift anything heavy for the next 1 month. It could interfere with the healing.
- Do not eat anything too spicy. It could trigger irritation and inflammation in your gastrointestinal pipe.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier. If you have undergone surgery through the vaginal route (for example hysterectomy, vaginoplasty, or labiaplasty) use only soft sanitary pads for menstruation hygiene. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Do not engage in penetrative sex till the doctor says so.
Why choose Pristyn Care for gynecological treatments in Lucknow?
Choose Pristyn Care for your gynecological concerns in Lucknow simply because you can depend on us fully. We are a full-stack health care provider with 100% commitment to your safety, privacy and confidentiality. Some of our USP s are:
- Our OBGYNs have a specialized experience of at least 7-10 years in both medicine and surgery and are thus experts in handling even the worst of gynecological complications are emergencies.
- We do treatments for both general and cosmetic gynecology and have specialized surgeons for each.
- If you are looking for abortion of unwanted pregnancy, we have licensed OBGYNs and registered MTP clinics for both medical and surgical termination of pregnancy.
- We ensure 100% privacy and confidentiality throughout the procedure and after.
- We offer end-to-end insurance assistance through your surgical procedures.
- We have multiple payment options, including Zero Cost EMI.
- We offer free transportation service on the day of surgery throughout Lucknow.
- We give a free follow up post your surgical treatments.
- We have provisions of both online and offline consultation.
How to contact Pristyn Care in Lucknow?
Booking an appointment with Pristyn Care, Lucknow, is very simple. You can either-
- Call us directly through the number mentioned on our site/ top of this page. And our medical coordinator will guide you step by step through all the details.
- Fill our ‘Book my Appointment’ form on the top right column. It has just four basic columns as ‘Your name’, ‘City’, ‘Disease’, and ‘Contact number’. Simply fill in these details and click submit. Rest assured, your details are never shared with any third party and our coordinators will reach you within 24 hours. On this callback, we can help clear all your doubts on treatments methods, costing, our list of operating surgeons and hospitals, along with your doubts on insurance coverage.
- We could also arrange an online/offline consultation with your Gynaecology doctor. Once connected with your gynecologist, you can discuss your health elaborately and decide the best date and time to undergo the treatment.