Can I prevent Varicose Veins from getting worse?
It is always better to get in touch with the best varicose veins doctor if you see any abnormal veins appearing on your body, especially on your legs. There are a few tips that may help you in preventing varicose veins from getting worse:
- Avoid smoking as it affects the regular blood flow in the body while damaging the blood vessels.
- Wear compression stocking to squeeze the veins, which may lead to healthy blood circulation in the affected area.
- Refrain from wearing tight apparel as it puts excessive pressure on the veins and can restrict a healthy blood flow.
- Try maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It helps you keep regular bodyweight.
- Elevate your legs a little in between your busy schedule. This will improve and encourage the blood flow in your legs.
- Try taking a break from long hours of sitting and standing. Allow some body movements in between to promote blood flow in the affected areas.
Safe & Advanced Varicose Veins Treatment in Lucknow- Get Rid of the Swollen & Enlarged Veins
If you notice red and blue veins on your legs, then don’t take them lightly as you might be suffering from varicose veins. These veins are formed when the valves of the superficial veins of the lower limbs get damaged because of this the blood flow from the lower limbs to the heart is decreased which results in the retention of the blood in the veins. This is most commonly found in legs, calves and feet. Ageing also causes wear and tear of the veins, there are plenty of people in Lucknow which are suffering from varicose veins. Women are subjected to hormone changes, pre-menstruation, menopause, and pregnancy are some of the factors which influence the varicose veins.
The varicose veins are found in as much as 40% of the pregnant women in India. Varicose veins can also be inherited from your parents. People who are obese might also get varicose veins as they impart more pressure on the veins due to their weight. Plus the people who are working while standing for a long time may experience varicose veins. The awareness is the main issue with the varicose veins, there are many people who are suffering from varicose veins in Lucknow. Many people are not aware that they are suffering from varicose veins. The problem is common for people who work as standing for long hours. Affected people suffering from varicose veins are policemen, tea-stall owners, sales staff in malls, etc.
Get a Permanent Solution for Varicose Veins in Lucknow at Pristyn Care
The treatment of varicose veins should be done within time. Most of the people in Lucknow are living with the varicose veins and they don’t even look for the treatment. The treatment should be done to reduce the pain and discomfort caused by varicose veins. The patient can use compression stockings which will squeeze the patient’s legs and it will also improve the circulation, the stockings should be worn properly. It would be better to go for surgical treatment for varicose veins. Getting to the nearby clinic in Pristyn Care is the only solution. The treatment in Pristyn Care is done with the advanced technologies, there is a state of the art facilities which are used to treat varicose veins. As a patient you will face no problem while getting treated at Pristyn Care. There are experienced doctors who will handle your case.
Book an Appointment with the best varicose veins doctor in Lucknow at Pristyn Care
You can book an appointment with a highly experienced varicose veins doctor in Lucknow at Pristyn Care in three easy ways:
- Call us on the mentioned number to speak to our medical coordinator regarding varicose veins treatment,
- Fill out a form ‘Book Your Appointment’ with the required information, and our medical coordinator will call you at the earliest to give you fine details about varicose veins treatment in Lucknow.
- You can book an online consultation with our doctors by downloading Pristyn Care’s application which is available on both iOS as well as Android.