Consult with Pristyn Care Doctors to Get the Best Treatment for Anal Fissure
The first step you need to take towards treatment of anal fissure is consulting with a reliable and trustworthy doctor. Pristyn Care is a multi-speciality healthcare provider who has a team of the most experienced and reputed doctors of Lucknow. You can consult with our medical experts and discuss your problem without any hesitation. To consult with our doctors, you’ll first have to book an appointment. You can book an appointment by calling on the number given above or filling the appointment form. Our medical coordinators will get back to you to schedule an appointment as per your convenience. You can also choose to consult with our doctors online.
Why choose Laser Fissure Treatment in Lucknow?
The inception of laser technology has made it possible for surgeons to carry out fissure surgery without affecting the anal sphincter muscles. It is a USFDA approved procedure that has the maximum success rate. Leaving fissures or any other anorectal disease untreated is never a good option. Anal fissure may give rise to complications like chronic anal fissure, anal fistula, hemorrhoids, bowel incontinence, or anal stenosis. All these problems will make your condition much worse and you will have to seek immediate medical care.
Instead of letting the problem reach this stage, you can seek laser treatment with Pristyn Care. It is a non-invasive and minimal pain procedure that has numerous advantages. Moreover, the laser beam can be controlled precisely, hence there are less chances of complications, bleeding, infections, or harm to the surrounding tissues. The laser fissure surgeries performed by Pristyn Care doctors have more than 90% success rates. The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and takes only 30-45 minutes to complete. After that, the patient can leave the hospital within 24-48 hours. Due to all these benefits, laser surgery is becoming the ideal choice for patients as well as doctors. You can learn more about the advanced technology by contacting Pristyn Care.
Undergo Surgery at Best Hospitals of Lucknow Under Experienced Surgeons
Pristyn Care has associated with the reputable hospitals of Lucknow that are known for their esteemed services and medical care. Providing high-quality care to all our patients is our primary goal. All the hospitals partnered with us have state-of-the-art facilities and maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Along with this, we have a dedicated, well-trained, and experienced team of surgeons who have mastered their skills in performing laser-assisted surgery. Pristyn Care provides an assisted surgical experience where our medical and non-medical staff will ensure that you get round-the-clock assistance. You can reach out to us anytime and we will ensure that we make the whole treatment journey hassle-free for you.
Get Cost-Effective Treatment for Fissure in Lucknow
Pristyn Care understands that most people delay treatment of anal fissure because it can be expensive. However, we resolve this issue and provide the perfect solution to the patients. Our medical services are accessible and available at reasonable prices. Moreover, we provide additional services to cut down the expenses at the patient’s end, such as:
- We provide a 30% discount on diagnostic tests.
- The patient gets to stay in a single deluxe room.
- Free pick and drop service on the day of surgery.
- Free post surgery follow-ups and recovery plan.
Laser surgery is an outpatient procedure which doesn’t require hospitalization. Hence, the expense of hospital stay is also eliminated. Furthermore, the laser surgery is a effective procedure that promotes rapid healing. Therefore, the patient is less likely to rely on pain medications after surgery. Along with this, Pristyn Care also helps the patients to get 100% claim on their health insurance policy so that they can easily cover the cost of laser fissure treatment. Get in touch with our medical coordinators and learn more about our patient-centric services.
How to relieve fissure itching?
Here are a few simple tips that can help you relieve fissure itching:
- Don’t scratch the fissure area. Scratching may irritate the skin. To find relief from the condition, you can apply compression to the area or take an oatmeal bath. You may want to scratch the area while in your sleep, so you should trim your nails to prevent hurting your area.
- Wear breathable cotton underwear. Wearing cotton undergarments will help you keep your area dry. Avoid wearing pantyhose and tight fit inner garments because it may trap moisture and irritate the skin.
- Clean your anal area gently – Use clean lukewarm plain water to your clean your anus. Use non-irritating mild soap. Do not scrub the area near your anal fissure. Make sure to clean the area with moist cotton balls or plain water if you have diarrhea or incontinence.
- Avoid irritants – Do not use anything like perfumed soaps, bubble baths, genital deodorats, or harsh wipes in and around your anal fissure. If you need to clean your fissure area, use unscented toilet paper.
- Watch your diet – Cut down on your intake of coffee, cola, spicy foods, citrus fruits, tomatoes or any food that may cause diarrhea. Don’t indulge in laxative overuse
- Use gels and ointments – You can use zinc oxide gels or ointments, vaseline petroleum jelly or hydrocortisone cream to find quick relief from the itching and irritating symptoms.
- Maintain firm bowel movements – Adding a lot of fiber to your regular diet can help you pass soft and timely bowel movements. For smooth bowel movements, you can also take help of fiber supplements such as psyllium (Metamucil) and methylcellulose (Citrucel).
What is the difference between anal fissure and anal fistula?
Anal fissure and anal fistula are two very common anorectal diseases. An anal fissure is a condition where an tear or a crack appearns in the skin near the anus. On the other hand, anal fistulas are tube-like passages that appears in the anal canal or the inner rectum. Most anal fissures are like paper cuts and ususally get healed within a few weeks. If left untreated, both anal fissure and anal fistula can develop into worse conditions. Untreated fistulas can even branch off into multiple openings.
The symptoms exhibited by both the conditions are very similar to each other. Pain in the anal area, discomfort while seating at the toilet seat and pain while passing a bowel movement, and blood in stools are some of the common symptoms for both anal fissure and anal fistula. But anal fistulas may also include pus secretion from the anal area, an extra opening near the anus or an increase in diarrhea.
Although different in nature, both the conditions require medical intervention. An anal fissure or anal fistula can be treated by a proctologist or an anorectal/ colorectal surgeon. At initial stages, both the diseases can be managed with medicines. But to treat the condition permanently, one would require a surgical approach, which can be done either through open surgery or laser surgery.