The best effective Fistula Treatment in Bangalore
Pristyn care in Bangalore houses well-experienced surgeons along with the best hospitals where you can get the safest and effective treatment for fistula. We at Pristyn Care, Bangalore provide painless laser fistula treatment that helps you to recover faster than other traditional surgeries. We minimize the complications of the fistula by using laser fistula surgery and works around the clock to provide the utmost care for the patients.
Consult the best Fistula Doctors in Bangalore
Well experienced and trained surgeons and doctors are available in Bangalore to diagnose and treat fistula. Pristyn Care has surgeons who are specialized in performing the latest and advanced laser fistula surgery to the patients. This surgery is safe, painless and the patient can recover quickly. Fistula doctors at Pristyn care, Bangalore are well-renowned doctors and follow the best possible healthcare guidelines to provide the best fistula treatment to the patients.
Doctors at Pristyn Care also personalize the treatment course for each patient. To book an appointment with the best Fistula Doctors in Bangalore, contact our team or visit our clinic in Bangalore.
Association of Pristyn Care with Top Hospitals in Bangalore
Many hospitals and clinics in Bangalore provide the best fistula treatment to patients with advanced medical equipment. Pristyn Care associates with those hospitals/clinics to provide safe, painless, and hassle-free fistula treatment to the patients. Pristyn Care in Bangalore is known for providing the most effective treatment for patients by using painless laser fistula surgery.
Safe and painless Fistula Surgery in Bangalore
There are different methods to treat a fistula, but surgeons who treat fistula in Bangalore show a keen interest in performing laser fistula surgery. Patients are also willing to undergo laser fistula surgery because of its benefits and they are:
- Safe and painless
- No bleeding from the site of surgery [bleeding may occur in very rare case]
- No cuts or incisions need to be made
- Very less risk of infection or no infection
- Quick recovery for the patient
Pristyn care clinic in Bangalore provides all of these benefits to their patients at an affordable price. If you are looking for the best and painless surgical treatment for fistula in Bangalore, then visit the Pristyn Care clinic in Bangalore.
The best Fistula Treatment clinics in Bangalore
If you are looking for the best fistula treatment clinic in Bangalore, then you can choose Pristyn care. At Pristyn Care, the surgeons use the latest and advanced laser technology for fistula treatment. Doctors and Surgeons work together with both medical & non-medical staff to provide the international standards of health care to the patients. All staff at Pristyn Care strives to provide world-class surgical experiences to their patients. So, if you are in or around Bangalore and suffering from a fistula, you can visit Pristyn Care which is available 24x7.
How much does fistula treatment cost in Bangalore?
The price for Fistula treatment in Bangalore may start from Rs.35,000 and may go up to Rs.1,55,000. This is not a fixed cost and it can change depending on factors like the type of hospital you choose to admit, presurgical & surgical costs, type of treatment planned to perform, and doctor fee, etc.
If you wish to know more about the cost and the best fistula treatment hospitals in and around Bangalore, contact and have a discussion with our team who can answer all your queries.
What is the difference between anal fissure and anal fistula?
Anal fissure and anal fistula are two very common anorectal diseases. An anal fissure is a condition where an tear or a crack appearns in the skin near the anus. On the other hand, anal fistulas are tube-like passages that appears in the anal canal or the inner rectum. Most anal fissures are like paper cuts and ususally get healed within a few weeks. If left untreated, both anal fissure and anal fistula can develop into worse conditions. Untreated fistulas can even branch off into multiple openings.
The symptoms exhibited by both the conditions are very similar to each other. Pain in the anal area, discomfort while seating at the toilet seat and pain while passing a bowel movement, and blood in stools are some of the common symptoms for both anal fissure and anal fistula. But anal fistulas may also include pus secretion from the anal area, an extra opening near the anus or an increase in diarrhea.
Although different in nature, both the conditions require medical intervention. An anal fissure or anal fistula can be treated by a proctologist or an anorectal/ colorectal surgeon. At initial stages, both the diseases can be managed with medicines. But to treat the condition permanently, one would require a surgical approach, which can be done either through open surgery or laser surgery.
How to relieve fissure itching?
Here are a few simple tips that can help you relieve fissure itching:
- Don't scratch the fissure area. Scratching may irritate the skin. To find relief from the condition, you can apply compression to the area or take an oatmeal bath. You may want to scratch the area while in your sleep, so you should trim your nails to prevent hurting your area.
- Wear breathable cotton underwear. Wearing cotton undergarments will help you keep your area dry. Avoid wearing pantyhose and tight fit inner garments because it may trap moisture and irritate the skin.
- Clean your anal area gently - Use clean lukewarm plain water to your clean your anus. Use non-irritating mild soap. Do not scrub the area near your anal fissure. Make sure to clean the area with moist cotton balls or plain water if you have diarrhea or incontinence.
- Avoid irritants - Do not use anything like perfumed soaps, bubble baths, genital deodorats, or harsh wipes in and around your anal fissure. If you need to clean your fissure area, use unscented toilet paper.
- Watch your diet - Cut down on your intake of coffee, cola, spicy foods, citrus fruits, tomatoes or any food that may cause diarrhea. Don't indulge in laxative overuse
- Use gels and ointments - You can use zinc oxide gels or ointments, vaseline petroleum jelly or hydrocortisone cream to find quick relief from the itching and irritating symptoms.
- Maintain firm bowel movements - Adding a lot of fiber to your regular diet can help you pass soft and timely bowel movements. For smooth bowel movements, you can also take help of fiber supplements such as psyllium (Metamucil) and methylcellulose (Citrucel).