Advanced Laser Treatment for Fissure in Gurgaon
An anal fissure is one of the most painful anorectal disorders. It ranks third after chronic constipation and hemorrhoids, but accurate data is still not available. What’s even worse is that it can occur along with hemorrhoids making the situation more serious.
People all around the world suffer a lot due to anal fissures. It is a longitudinal tear that disrupts the bowel movements. A fissure is usually located in the posterior section below the dentate line of the anus. Even though anal fissure is not considered a fatal condition, it has a negative impact on the quality of life of the affected person. The troubling symptoms associated with fissure like pain, rectal bleeding, spasm in the internal sphincter, etc. are so severe that the person even gets scared of defecation.
While some fissures heal over time, others can get infected by the fecal bacteria and may lead to infection. Common in both men and women from age of 15 to 40 years, this disorder hinders the person’s ability to live a normal life and work efficiently.
Pristyn Care recognizes the severity of the problem and offers advanced laser treatment for fissure in Gurgaon. The laser technology allows surgeons to treat fissures in a precise manner within 30 minutes. An infrared radiation beam is used in the laser to remove the damaged tissues so that the fissure can heal properly. After the non-invasive surgery, the fissure heals completely over time. Thus, the person suffering because of anal fissure gets permanent relief through laser-assisted treatment. If you also have anal fissure symptoms, book an appointment with expert doctors of Pristyn Care and undergo the laser anal fissure treatment.
Need for Anal Fissure Treatment
Though anal fissure is not a complex situation, it can arise in people of all age groups including infants and young children. In the acute stage, the fissure might heal in 4 to 6 weeks. However, if it doesn’t then the condition will be regarded as chronic. In the starting phase, anal fissure exhibit symptoms like bleeding stools and serious pain in the anal region. As the fissure becomes chronic, the pain and discomfort only grow to make the patient vulnerable to other ailments as well.
Considering that fissure is common, people often ignore the symptoms thinking that it’ll heal on its own. But if you leave the fissures untreated, it will eventually lead to the formation of:
- Anal fistula
- Anal stenosis
- Cancer in the anal canal
To prevent the situation from getting out of hand, it is essential that you seek out treatment at an early stage.
Get Laser Treatment for Anal Fissure with Pristyn Care
Being with Pristyn Care means that you will be our priority. We intend to assure our patients so that they feel safe and certain about the treatment. Before getting to the surgery, every patient goes through a detailed consultation to learn more about the present situation and future possibilities. When the problem is diagnosed and tests are done, our specialists brief the patients about the most suited line of treatment for fissures.
When you decide to get laser anal fissure treatment in Gurgaon with Pristyn Care, you will get to know what makes our services the best.
- We have proctologists and general surgeons certified from top medical institutions who are trained to perform laser-assisted surgery for anal fissure.
- All the medical equipment used for the surgery is USFDA approved to increase safety and decrease the risks and complications.
- A Care Buddy is appointed for the patient on the day of the surgery who tends to all the patient’s needs and takes care of all the treatment-related formalities including hospital and insurance paperwork.
- We also offer flexible payment methods with financing options so that the patient can pay for the treatment without feeling burdened.
- Pristyn Care also takes care of post-surgery follow-up to ensure that the patient gets settled back in his/her normal routine comfortably and the recovery goes well.
Contact Pristyn Care by booking an online consultation and get the best laser treatment for anal fissure in Gurgaon.
How to relieve fissure itching?
Here are a few simple tips that can help you relieve fissure itching:
- Don’t scratch the fissure area – Scratching may irritate the skin. To find relief from the condition, you can apply compression to the area or take an oatmeal bath. You may want to scratch the area while in your sleep, so you should trim your nails to prevent hurting your area.
- Wear breathable cotton underwear – Wearing cotton undergarments will help you keep your area dry. Avoid wearing pantyhose and tight fit inner garments because it may trap moisture and irritate the skin.
- Clean your anal area gently – Use clean lukewarm plain water to your clean your anus. Use non-irritating mild soap. Do not scrub the area near your anal fissure. Make sure to clean the area with moist cotton balls or plain water if you have diarrhea or incontinence.
- Avoid irritants – Do not use anything like perfumed soaps, bubble baths, genital deodorats, or harsh wipes in and around your anal fissure. If you need to clean your fissure area, use unscented toilet paper.
- Watch your diet – Cut down on your intake of coffee, cola, spicy foods, citrus fruits, tomatoes or any food that may cause diarrhea. Don’t indulge in laxative overuse
- Use gels and ointments – You can use zinc oxide gels or ointments, vaseline petroleum jelly or hydrocortisone cream to find quick relief from the itching and irritating symptoms.
- Maintain firm bowel movements – Adding a lot of fiber to your regular diet can help you pass soft and timely bowel movements. For smooth bowel movements, you can also take help of fiber supplements such as psyllium (Metamucil) and methylcellulose (Citrucel).
What is the difference between anal fissure and anal fistula?
Anal fissure and anal fistula are two very common anorectal diseases. An anal fissure is a condition where an tear or a crack appearns in the skin near the anus. On the other hand, anal fistulas are tube-like passages that appears in the anal canal or the inner rectum. Most anal fissures are like paper cuts and ususally get healed within a few weeks. If left untreated, both anal fissure and anal fistula can develop into worse conditions. Untreated fistulas can even branch off into multiple openings.
The symptoms exhibited by both the conditions are very similar to each other. Pain in the anal area, discomfort while seating at the toilet seat and pain while passing a bowel movement, and blood in stools are some of the common symptoms for both anal fissure and anal fistula. But anal fistulas may also include pus secretion from the anal area, an extra opening near the anus or an increase in diarrhea.
Although different in nature, both the conditions require medical intervention. An anal fissure or anal fistula can be treated by a proctologist or an anorectal/ colorectal surgeon. At initial stages, both the diseases can be managed with medicines. But to treat the condition permanently, one would require a surgical approach, which can be done either through open surgery or laser surgery.