Latest and the advanced tympanoplasty at Pristyn Care, Gurgaon
At Pristyn Care, Gurgaon, you can undergo the latest and advanced tympanoplasty within your budget. All our ENT doctors only use the USFDA approved surgical technique and reduce the risks that are associated with tympanoplasty. Tympanoplasty at Pristyn Care is performed as a daycare procedure and so you can get discharged on the same day of the surgery and also you can recover quickly and can perform your daily activities within 3-5 days.
Highly experienced and trained ENT doctors at Pristyn Care, Gurgaon.
Our ENT doctors are well qualified and trained in performing tympanoplasty and help in treating all the patients suffering from a perforated eardrum. So, if you are one of them who is suffering from a hole in the eardrum and looking for the best and safest place to undergo tympanoplasty, visit our clinic in Gurgaon. All our ENt specialists use USFDA approved medical tools, diagnostic and surgical instruments to perform tympanoplasty and so reduces the chances of occurrence of risks and complications.
They also work round the clock with other medical professionals to provide the best and safest tympanoplasty to the patients. They also provide the highest quality of care to all patients at an affordable price and make sure every patient receives the utmost care throughout their stay in the hospital.
How Pristyn Care is associated with top hospitals in Gurgaon?
In Gurgaon, Pristyn Care is associated with top hospitals like Origin Hospital, AHLL spectra- Gurgaon, and CDAS. All of these hospitals have international standard infrastructure that provides a great ambiance to all the patients. They also have the safest environment which makes the patients feel safe and secure. Additionally, these hospitals are highly equipped with the latest and advanced medical devices, diagnostic tools, surgical instruments, and operation theaters that are free from viruses and bacteria.
They also follow all the precautionary and safety measures like regular sanitization of the hospital equipment, thermal screening of all patients who enter and leave the hospital, and also follow all the measures to maintain the social distance between the patients. Medical and non-medical staff wear PPE kits to restrict or reduce the contamination of COVID-19.
Who can perform tympanoplasty?
ENT doctors who are certified and specialized in the following medical fields can perform tympanoplasty.
- MS - ENT
- MRCS - ENT
- DNB - ENT
- DNB - Otorhinolaryngology
- Diploma in ENT
- FRCS - Otolaryngology
- CCST - Otolaryngology
- Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO)
- Diplomate in American Board of Otolaryngology
- Ph. D - ENT
- FCPS - Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
Our ENT surgeons who perform tympanoplasty can work with other medical professionals like Anesthesiologists and nonmedical staff to make sure every patient receives the best and safest surgical experience.
What are the risks and complications associated with tympanoplasty?
A few of the risks and complications of tympanoplasty are:
- Graft failure
- Hearing that doesn't improve
- Damage to facial nerves or nerves that control the sense of taste
- Loss of hearing
- Incomplete healing of the hole in the eardrum
- Abnormal growth of the skin behind eardrum [Cholesteatoma]
However, our ENT doctors have performed several successful tympanoplasties on multiple patients. They are experts in minimizing the occurrence of any of these risks and complications. So, it is advised to discuss with our ENT doctors before undergoing tympanoplasty.
What is the post-surgical care to be taken after tympanoplasty?
After the tympanoplasty, you are moved to the recovery room where all your vital signs are monitored. However, before discharge from the hospital, our ENT doctors suggest you follow a few instructions which can help you to receiver quickly, and they are:
- Use the prescribed analgesics [painkillers to reduce the pain] as directed by the doctor.
- Avoid water from entering the ears.
- Use shower caps or water exclusion earplugs while taking a bath.
- Don’t try to remove or dislodge your ear packing.
- Inform or contact your ENT doctors if the ear packing is dislodged from the ear canal.
- Avoid performing stressful exercises and lifting heavyweights.
- Do not use lotions, creams, makeup, etc. in and around the surgical area.
- Avoid using headphones or earphones, or any such devices until you recover completely from the surgery.
- Avoid swimming for at least 3 to 4 weeks after the surgery.
Additionally, you should plan follow-up sessions with your doctor as they can help your doctor to evaluate the progress of the disease condition and to check whether the tympanoplasty is successful or not.
What is the cost of tympanoplasty in Gurgaon?
In Gurgaon, the cost of tympanoplasty can range between Rs.15,000 and Rs.65,000. But this is not the exact cost and can change depending on factors like.
- The consultation fee of the ENT doctor
- Amount to be paid for the diagnostic and laboratory tests
- The severity and complexity of the perforated eardrum or rupture of the tympanic membrane
- Overall health condition or immune system of the patient
However, to know the exact amount to be paid for tympanoplasty in Gurgaon, contact the coordinator of the specific hospital form where you wish to undergo the surgery.
Book an appointment with ENT doctors at Pristyn Care, Gurgaon
All our ENT doctors at Pristyn Care, Gurgaon are highly experienced in treating perforated eardrums with the latest and advanced medical devices. Consulting with them is simple and easy. You just need to call the phone number or fill in the form that is on this page. And once you do either of these, our coordinator will get back to you as soon as possible and book an appointment with the nearest ENT doctor.
Pristyn Care provides online consultation services and you can avail those through our official website or the Pristyn Care mobile application [available on both play store or apple store].