Facts and Statistics Related to Cosmetic Treatment and Procedures
According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the total number of cosmetic procedures performed around the globe in 2019 increased by 7.8% as compared to 2018 statistics.
Out of the total percentage of cosmetic procedures performed, 7.1% of them were surgical while 7.6% were non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
In 2019, the total number of cosmetic procedures performed in India was 643752.
What are some common cosmetic surgeries in Gurgaon?
The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery lists the following procedures as the most common one that are opted for by people-
- Breast augmentation or enlargement (augmentation mammoplasty)
- Breast lift (mastopexy) with or without the placement of an implant
- Facelift (rhytidectomy)
- Forehead lift
- Hair replacement or transplantation
- Liposuction (lipoplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Botox injections
Who is an ideal candidate for cosmetic surgeries?
Many people don’t understand that there are specific criteria followed by plastic surgeons to determine who is the ideal candidate for aesthetic treatments, such as liposuction, rhinoplasty, gynecomastia, etc.
Cosmetic surgeries change the physical appearance of the individual but only to a certain extent. Moreover, such treatments are not effective for all body parts. You will qualify for cosmetic surgeries when & if you meet the following requirements:
- You must have realistic expectations from the procedure.
- You should understand the medical risks and physical challenges that you will face while undergoing such treatments. In most cases, you will have to make positive lifestyle changes to make sure that you get the best results from the surgery.
- You should not have a critical illness or a medical condition that can impair your body’s healing abilities.
- You should have a stable weight, for certain procedures like liposuction.
- You should abstain from smoking or drinking alcohol at least four to six weeks before and after the cosmetic surgery.
In every scenario, the plastic surgeon will evaluate your health thoroughly and then determine if it is safe for you to undergo surgery or not.
Achieve the Desired Results from Cosmetic Procedures with Pristyn Care
At Pristyn Care, we provide comprehensive medical care and use advanced technologies for surgical procedures, especially cosmetic surgeries. Most people are seriously concerned about the results of plastic surgeries. That’s why our doctors not only focus on improving the aesthetic features of the patients but also provide emotional support.
You may experience “blues” or feel low after the surgery if the immediate results are not visible. But don’t let your spirit down unless you recover completely. In most cases, the final results of cosmetic surgeries take around 2-4 months to appear. So, make sure that you don’t prematurely judge the results otherwise you will feel disappointed. Understand that the goal of such treatments is to improve the aesthetics not to achieve perfection.
Pristyn Care will be of assistance throughout the treatment journey to ensure that you achieve the results you sought from the treatments. We leverage modern technology to perform the surgeries and also provide post-surgery care to help patients recover optimally.
Why Should You Choose Pristyn Care for Cosmetic Treatment?
Aesthetics is one of the branches that deal with the aesthetic appeal and appearance of an individual. As psychologists say, how we look has a direct effect on the self-confidence, and individuality of a person. At Pristyn Care, we understand this notion and hence plan the cosmetic treatment accordingly. The procedure is planned according to the needs and requirements to fulfill the enhancement only deemed to be necessary.
Pristyn Care clinics and partner hospitals in Gurgaon are equipped with the latest equipment that can provide the most advanced treatment. The most advanced treatment offers several benefits to each patient-
- Fast recovery with instructions prescribed by our surgeons
- Most cosmetic procedures are performed on the outpatient basis
- Almost no pain and discomfort felt during the entire procedure
- Resume activity within a few days or in some cases, on the same day
- Reduced risk of infection with proper wound care and instructions
How To Book An Appointment With The Best Clinic in Gurgaon?
You can call us on the above-mentioned number and speak with one of our medical coordinators who can book an appointment on your behalf. Or, click on the Book Appointment option found adjacent to the calling number and fill in the details of the patient. You can also locate this option on the top right-hand corner of the screen. The form is also available on the right side.
It is also possible to book an online consultation with us. You can select the ‘Online Consultation’ under the ‘For Patients’ category. Another way is to download our Pristyn Care app from Play Store or App Store.