Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Gurgaon
In Gurgaon, young men are opting more and more for an advanced surgery- breast reduction. The common factors contributing to the problem include using steroids by gym-goers, growing obesity, hormonal problems, etc. Gynecomastia or enlargement of breasts in men is a common condition for young people belonging to the age group 19 and 25 years.
At the Pristyn Care clinic in Gurgaon, we offer the best gynecomastia surgery through liposuction and gland excision. People try for various other non-surgical options such as body reshaping exercises, pills, diet plans, specialized garments, essential oils, and massage creams. However, none of these are as effective as gynecomastia surgery.
Highly Experienced Gynecomastia Doctors In Gurgaon
Once a patient makes up their mind to undergo gynecomastia surgery, the next step is to find a highly experienced plastic surgeon. The skill and experience of a doctor are an integral part of gynecomastia treatment. Otherwise, the patient has to face the consequences of the surgery their entire life.
Luckily, Pristyn Care houses some of the best gynecomastia surgeons in Gurgaon. Their experience, as well as skillset, speaks for themselves. Our surgeons offer each patient a customized patient experience after understanding their particular needs. This ensures each patient is satisfied with the gynecomastia treatment.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Gynecomastia Hospitals in Gurgaon?
Pristyn Care works in partnership with some of the multi-specialty hospitals in Gurgaon to offer the most effective gynecomastia surgery. The hospitals are equipped with the latest technology and modern infrastructure that guarantees that the surgery is highly successful. Moreover, the staff of these hospitals has enough experience to assist in these surgeries. Moreover, we have ensured that our partner-hospitals in Gurgaon follow every standard of procedure for sanitizing and maintaining hygiene throughout the hospital premises to ensure that the surgical procedure is completed successfully and safely.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Male Breast Reduction Surgery
These top 5 advantages make gynecomastia surgery a more effective solution than other treatment options.
- Enhances the shape and contour of the body as the main objective of liposuction is to remove fat cells when all the other non-surgical options fail to do so.
- Treats gynecomastia in men by getting rid of excess chest fat permanently.
- Aids in living a better quality of conjugal life with your partner. Often men or women with excessive fat are unable to get intimate with their partner as they are embarrassed by their body shape. After liposuction, you can easily enjoy intimacy with your partner.
- After liposuction and its recovery, you feel more confident and positive about yourself. You are more satisfied with how you look and that results in a natural radiance from within.
- Acts as a starting point for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. To enjoy the results lifelong, you have to practice good eating habits as well as exercise which are precursors for living a healthy life.
Why Choose Gynecomastia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
So what makes Pristyn Care better than others offering gynecomastia surgery in Gurgaon? Well, first and foremost our main aim is to help patients get rid of the problem ailing them as quickly as possible. Therefore, we take one extra step to make our patient’s surgical experience more comfortable and seamless. Some of the added benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for gynecomastia surgery in Gurgaon are explained below.
- Team of experts- The gynecomastia surgery is performed by a team of highly-experienced surgeons who have a long successful career of curing gynecomastia.
- Advanced technique to cure gynecomastia- Our surgeons rely only on the most advanced technique to complete the gynecomastia surgery that ensures faster recovery and minimal scarring.
- Help at every step of hospitalization- You get assistance at each and every step of patient experience from our end. For a hassle-free experience at the hospital, a dedicated Care Buddy offers assistance in completing every documentation necessary for hospitalization.
- Free pickup and drop services- On the day of the surgery, we arrange cab facilities without charging anything extra to pick you up prior to the surgery and drop you off at your doorstep after the surgery.
- Follow up consultation without any extra cost- Once the treatment is completed, the first consultation is absolutely free. Therefore, don’t skip the consultation without fail!
- Following every COVID-19 precaution- Pristyn Care is being extra cautious against COVID-19 infection. To ensure heightened safety, we are ensuring that hospital staff is wearing PPE kit, regularly sanitizing equipment and rooms, checking temperature at doorstep, etc. at all our clinics and partner-hospitals.
What is the Gynecomastia Surgery cost in Gurgaon?
The cost of surgeries are often covered by medical insurances in Gurgaon. However, the cost of gynecomastia surgery is not covered by the majority of medical insurance companies in Gurgaon. Cosmetic or body-enhancing procedures are not covered by most of the health insurance companies in Gurgaon.
As gynecomastia surgery is a cosmetic surgery, it is not covered by health insurance. Don’t get worked up as gynecomastia treatment in Gurgaon is completely affordable. The total expenditure that the patient has to bear from their end is decided after careful consideration of several factors. The particular clinic or hospital that you have opted to undergo the surgery from offers an estimated cost after taking into account the following factors-
- The type of technology used to remove the fat deposition.
- The amount of fat or the extent of tissue removed during the procedure.
- Charges of the anesthetist as anesthesia administration requires special skills and qualifications.
- The specific area from where the fat or tissue is removed.
- Any additional procedure the individual chooses to undergo.
- Post-operative care charges such as medicines, compression garments, prescribed painkillers, etc.
Pristyn Care in Gurgaon offers more than financing options that help patients cover the cost of gynecomastia surgery. We offer zero-cost EMIs that can be very beneficial for each gynecomastia patient.
Why Gynecomastia Surgery Is A Better Option?
When compared to other treatment options available for gynecomastia in Delhi, the surgery for gynecomastia offers several benefits. These benefits have made this treatment option as one of the most favored options in Delhi. Here are some advantages that are discussed below-
- Doctors make several incisions of not more than 2 cm which eventually guarantees minimal visible scarring even after the surgery.
- This is a daycare procedure which means the patient can go back home.
- The success rate is much higher than the traditional method.
- After the surgery, the patient can resume work on the second day itself with proper post-operative instructions.
- The smoothness and uniformity of skin after the surgery remains the same.
- The results are visible within 6 weeks after the surgery.
- Lesser chances of infection or any other complication occurring.
- It is a painless procedure as the whole process is performed under the influence of anesthesia.
The Best Pristyn Care’s Gynecomastia Clinic in Gurgaon
People looking to undergo gynecomastia surgery that offers permanent results can contact Pristyn Care in Gurgaon. Residents in several parts of Gurgaon such as Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, etc. can book an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic. In addition to Gurgaon, we also provide gynecomastia treatment for people in Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, and Noida.
Nearest Cities For Best Gynecomastia Surgery Clinic in Gurgaon
People living in nearby cities of Gurgaon can also choose to undergo gynecomastia surgery. In addition to Gurgaon, Pristyn Care clinics are also available in Faridabad, New Delhi, Ghaziabad and Noida. People from Surajkund, Surya Nagar, Tigaon, Tikawali, Tilpat, Vinay Nagar, etc. of Faridabad, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, etc of Noida, Karol Bagh, Malviya Nagar, Greater Kailash, Vasant Kunj, Hauz Khas, Mayur Vihar, Udyog Vihar, Rohini, etc. of Delhi can book an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Gurgaon for a thorough consultation
Book an Appointment with the Best Gynecomastia Surgeon at Pristyn Care in Gurgaon
People in Gurgaon who are suffering from gynecomastia can book an appointment with the nearest Pristyn Care clinic. You can book an appointment with us for a consultation in two ways- calling the number mentioned on the page or filling the form. Our medical coordinator will get back to you at the earliest.
You can also directly contact any one of our specialists for consultation directly from our mobile application. The Pristyn Care mobile application allows you to consult with the doctor of your choice after checking their experience and skills. This means you can simply speak with the doctor comfortably from your home. However, after the initial consultation you have to come down to our clinics in Gurgaon for physical examination.
What are the different grades of gynecomastia?
The treatment method for gynecomastia is chosen based on its grade or severity. The enlargement of breasts is divided into four grades:
- Grade 1- The first grade has only a minor level of enlargement in the breasts. The tissues grow in a localized area around the areola and the chest appears slightly swollen.
- Grade 2- At this grade, the glandular tissues expand to the chest width. The pectoral muscles get covered with the breast tissues but the edges won’t be as prominent as actual breasts.
- Grade 3- This is the advanced stage of gynecomastia when the breast development is clearly visible, even through clothes. The excess skin continues to grow and become prominent. The breast tissues will also be more firm at this stage.
- Grade 4- It is the last stage of gynecomastia development where the breast tissues have grown to a complete extent and start exhibiting painful symptoms, like back pain, posture issues, etc.
Men often make the condition worse by trying to hide the enlarged breasts by slouching that further aggravates the back pain. If left untreated for a long time, the condition will get worse and the patient may suffer from the spinal deformity.
If you see a doctor while male breasts are still developing, the condition can be controlled and managed by addressing the primary cause of hormonal imbalance. The doctor may further recommend that you take alternative medications or suggest hormone replacement therapy to stop the tissue growth.
What is the difference between gynecomastia and chest fat?
Most men get confused between fat deposits in the chest (pseudogynecomastia) area and the condition of gynecomastia. The signs and symptoms of both the conditions are very similar which is why most men confuse one with the other. However, there are also factors that differentiate gynecomastia from chest fat deposits.
Gynecomastia is the condition in which there is an excessive glandular tissue growth in the pectoral region of a man. Pseudogynecomastia is a condition of fat deposits in the pectoral region.
In case of gynecomastia, a hard lump can be felt under the nipple or areola. But in case of chest fat or pseudogynecomastia, no firmness or hard mass is felt under the nipple or areola. Its mass growth feels the same throughout the chest region.
In gynecomastia, the saggy appearance of the breast is minimal. While in case of pseudogynecomastia, the breast may appear to be more saggy.
The condition of fat deposits in the chest can be managed with regular exercises for a healthy diet. But gynecomastia does not disappear with either exercise or change in diet. If a man is diagnosed with gynecomastia, he would require surgical procedures.
Are there any side effects of gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery is a safe and risk-free surgical procedure, and if performed under the supervision of a good and experienced cosmetic surgeon, there are almost no complications or major side effects associated with the gynecomastia surgery.
However, like any other surgical procedures, gynecomastia surgery too cause certain minor side effects in some patients, the common ones being:
- Reaction to anesthesia – which goes away within a few hours after the surgery
- Damage to deeper tissues – the chances of this risk can be minimized too if the surgery is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon
- Damage to fatty tissues in the breast
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of a revision surgery
- Scarring that lasts for longer time than expected
If there are any chances of risk and complications, there are good chances that your doctor will discuss it all with you prior to the surgery.
Everything you need to know about gynecomastia surgery scars
Most men seeking gynecomastia treatment are concerned about one particular factor – the scar after the procedure. Depending upon the severity of the condition, the level of incision in gynecomastia surgery may vary, and so do the scars. Typically, the scars involved in gynecomastia surgery are not severe. They are minor as any other common surgical procedures. The scars usually occur near the nipple or the areola and are not always easily visible.
Here are some ways to reduce gynecomastia surgery scars:
- Maintain good hygiene – Good hygiene is important for any surgery to allow the wounds to heal and gynecomastia is no different. It is important for the patient as well as the doctor to maintain extreme levels of hygiene while operating the breasts to keep unwanted germs away. Moisturizing the surgical area before and after the surgery can prevent the skin from drying or turning red.
- Take medications regularly – Whatever medications are prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon – oral pills, supplements or medicated ointments – make sure to take the medication on time and regularly.
- Use scar gels – The healing properties of scar gels make it an optimal solution to reduce the appearance of surgical scars after gynecomastia surgery. Apply scar gels on the incision site to reduce the scar size and pigmentation.
- Use lasers – Once the gynecomastia surgery is over, you can consult with a dermatologist or the same cosmetic surgeon and check if you can undergo laser treatments to remove the scars. Microscopic laser technique can be a great solution to remove deep scars.
- Avoid exposing the site to sunlight – Do not step out without covering the surgical site. Applying a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or above can help the scars heal faster.
It is important to understand that although these tips can heal the scars in most cases, the results may not always be optimum. If you are looking for a solution to remove your scars, the best thing to do is consult with your cosmetic surgeon, evaluate the pros and cons, and get the best suggestions.
Schedule your appointment with the best plastic surgeons in for Gynecomastia
To get rid of man boobs, you will need help from certified and well-trained plastic surgeons who are skilled in treating gynecomastia. It is a good thing that we have some of the best plastic surgeons in Gurgaon who are highly experienced and have performed numerous surgeries successfully. To book an appointment with our surgeons and consult them, you can try any of the following ways:
Download the Pristyn Care- Consult Doctors application and browse the list of best gynecomastia doctors in Gurgaon. Book an appointment directly with a doctor of your choice within the app.
Fill the “Book Appointment” form available here and submit your information. Our medical coordinators will get back to you shortly to discuss the appointment date and time.
Dial the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators directly to schedule the consultation with the doctor at your convenience.
Once the appointment is confirmed, all you have to do is to show up at the clinic and discuss the treatment options. If you want, you can also opt for online consultation mode to have a discussion with the doctor over a virtual call from the comfort of your home.