Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Delhi
The surgery to remove enlarged male breasts at Pristyn Care is 100% effective and will have no side effects. But, for effective results, you need to consult the best gynecomastia surgeons in Delhi. Suffering from discomfort because of enlarged breasts can impact an individual's life productivity. If gynecomastia is bothering you and not responding to any prolonged non-surgical treatments you have undergone. Our gynecomastia specialists in Delhi will help you get an easy, painless, and effective treatment in a daycare procedure.
Consult Highly Experienced Gynecomastia Surgeons in Delhi
Pristyn Care has some of the best surgeons who can perform surgery to treat gynecomastia and deliver desired results to patients. The surgeons available in the Delhi clinic of Pristyn Care are some of the most reliable names when it comes to plastic surgery, liposuction, and other aesthetic surgeries. Over the years of experience, the doctors have developed an excellent aesthetic sense that ensures minimal visible scarring after the surgery. Pristyn Care houses some of the best and most experienced gynecomastia surgeons in Delhi. For gynecomastia surgery, all you need to do now is get in touch with the Pristyn Care clinic in Delhi.
How Is Pristyn Care Associated With Top Hospitals in Delhi?
We pride ourselves in partnering with some of the best gynecomastia hospitals of several parts in Delhi, such as Karol Bagh, Malviya Nagar, Greater Kailash, Vasant Kunj, Hauz Khas, Mayur Vihar, Udyog Vihar, Rohini, Cyber City, etc. Therefore, we ensure that the patient is relieved of the problem permanently. Therefore, we have partnered with top-notch hospitals, which are equipped with the latest technology used to cure gynecomastia permanently. Moreover, all our partner hospitals in Delhi follow every standard procedure for sanitizing and maintaining hygiene throughout the hospital premises to ensure that the surgical procedure is completed successfully and safely.
Why Gynecomastia Treatment For Male Breast Reduction Is A Better Option?
Gynecomastia surgery includes two procedures- liposuction and gland excision surgery. This is a minimally invasive surgery which is the most effective treatment for gynecomastia available in Delhi. It is considered as the best treatment option for the several advantages it offers over other treatment options-
- Doctors make incisions of 1-2 cm that do not cause any visible scarring even after the surgery.
- Performed on an outpatient basis, which means the patient can go back home on the same day of the surgery.
- The success rate is much higher than the traditional method.
- Resume work on the second day of the recovery.
- The skin texture is smooth and uniform after the surgery.
- The results are visible within 6 weeks after the surgery
- Lesser chances of infection or any other complication occurring
- It is a painless procedure as the whole process is performed under the influence of anesthesia
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Male Breast Reduction Surgery
Here are the top 5 advantages of choosing surgery to reduce enlarged breasts in males over other treatment options.
- Enhanced masculine shape- The first advantage of choosing gynecomastia surgery is that it removes excess tissue from the chest and results in a flattened and muscular body shape.
- Uplifts confidence and self-esteem- Gynecomastia dampens the patient’s confidence and self-esteem as they develop women-like breasts. However, after the gynecomastia surgery, people have a high spirit and boosted self-confidence.
- Better posture- Due to the added weight of the extra fat and tissue on the chest, the patient’s posture is disfigured. Subsequently, the patient’s core strength is compromised.
- Easier to do physical activity- Several activities such as running, skipping, swimming, etc., make it difficult for gynecomastia patients to perform. After the gynecomastia surgery, you can flaunt the contoured chest without any discomfort during any physical activity that you undertake.
- No more psycosocial discomfort- The individual doesn’t have to feel ashamed anymore nor embarrassed in social gatherings after the gynecomastia surgery. The flattened chest contour helps the patients experience a better quality of life and relieves them of any emotional baggage.
Why Choose Pristyn Care For Gynecomastia Treatment in Delhi?
Pristyn Care strives to make each and every patient’s surgical experience as comfortable as possible. Therefore, we are filling the gaps that patients face during their hospitalization. The treatment of gynecomastia cannot involve any complications, or else the patient has to bear its consequences forever. To ensure that our patient’s expectations are fulfilled as much as possible, we pay extreme attention to their individual needs.
In Delhi, at all our clinics and partner hospitals, we offer some advantages that give us the opportunity to serve our patients better.
- Protection from COVID-19- At all our clinics and partner hospitals in Delhi, we are keeping extreme vigilance by following every safety precaution against COVID-19 infection. From wearing a PPE kit, masks, thermal screening at the entrance to regular sanitizing of the equipment, we are taking every necessary step.
- Assistance for hospitalization- On the day of the surgery, our dedicated Care Buddy assists each gynecomastia patient through every step of documentation and hospitalization. He or she also makes sure that the private room is hygienic and sanitized.
- Free transportation- We offer cab facilities for you on the day of the surgery that picks you up before the surgery as well as drops you off after the surgery at your doorstep.
- Team of surgeons and specialists- Pristyn Care team of surgeons have all the necessary experience, aesthetic sense, and skills to perform gynecomastia surgery without any complications.
- Flexible payment options- To make the experience easier for gynecomastia patients in Delhi, we have more than one option such as zero-cost EMI, cashless payments to finance the whole treatment.
- Free follow-up consultation- The first follow-up consultation after the surgery is free of any charges for all gynecomastia patients in Delhi.
What is Gynecomastia Surgery Cost in Delhi?
Gynecomastia surgery or male breast reduction surgery is a body-enhancing procedure. Due to this particular reason, the majority of the health insurance companies in Delhi do not usually provide coverage for the cost of the surgery. Most cosmetic surgeries, including gynecomastia surgery, are not covered by maximum of the medical insurance companies.
The total expense that the individual has to pay is decided by the particular hospital or clinic the person is choosing to get treated. In Delhi, the total cost of gynecomastia surgery is dependent on various factors. The administration of the gynecomastia hospital provides an estimated cost to the patient after taking into consideration the following factors-
- The type of technology used to remove the fat deposition
- The amount of fat or the extent of tissue removed during the procedure
- Charges of the anesthetist as anesthesia administration requires special skills and qualifications
- The specific area from where the fat or tissue is removed
- Any additional procedure the individual chooses to undergo
- Post-operative care charges such as medicines, compression garments, prescribed painkillers, etc.
Book an Appointment with the Best Gynecomastia Doctor in Delhi at Pristyn Care
If you are suffering from an enlarged breast that is hampering your self-confidence, get in touch with our surgeons for effective results. You can visit Pristyn Care, the best treatment center in Delhi. In order to get in touch with our doctors in Karol Bagh, Malviya Nagar, Greater Kailash, Vasant Kunj, Hauz Khas, Mayur Vihar, Udyog Vihar, Rohini, Cyber City, etc., call us at the above number, and our medical coordinator will book an appointment to your nearest clinic at your convenient time.
What are the different grades of gynecomastia?
The treatment method for gynecomastia is chosen based on its grade or severity. The enlargement of breasts is divided into four grades:
- Grade 1- The first grade has only a minor level of enlargement in the breasts. The tissues grow in a localized area around the areola and the chest appears slightly swollen.
- Grade 2- At this grade, the glandular tissues expand to the chest width. The pectoral muscles get covered with the breast tissues but the edges won't be as prominent as actual breasts.
- Grade 3- This is the advanced stage of gynecomastia when the breast development is clearly visible, even through clothes. The excess skin continues to grow and become prominent. The breast tissues will also be more firm at this stage.
- Grade 4- It is the last stage of gynecomastia development where the breast tissues have grown to a complete extent and start exhibiting painful symptoms, like back pain, posture issues, etc.
Men often make the condition worse by trying to hide the enlarged breasts by slouching that further aggravates the back pain. If left untreated for a long time, the condition will get worse and the patient may suffer from the spinal deformity.
If you see a doctor while male breasts are still developing, the condition can be controlled and managed by addressing the primary cause of hormonal imbalance. The doctor may further recommend that you take alternative medications or suggest hormone replacement therapy to stop the tissue growth.
What is the difference between gynecomastia and chest fat?
Most men get confused between fat deposits in the chest (pseudogynecomastia) area and the condition of gynecomastia. The signs and symptoms of both the conditions are very similar which is why most men confuse one with the other. However, there are also factors that differentiate gynecomastia from chest fat deposits.
Gynecomastia is the condition in which there is an excessive glandular tissue growth in the pectoral region of a man. Pseudogynecomastia is a condition of fat deposits in the pectoral region.
In case of gynecomastia, a hard lump can be felt under the nipple or areola. But in case of chest fat or pseudogynecomastia, no firmness or hard mass is felt under the nipple or areola. Its mass growth feels the same throughout the chest region.
In gynecomastia, the saggy appearance of the breast is minimal. While in case of pseudogynecomastia, the breast may appear to be more saggy.
The condition of fat deposits in the chest can be managed with regular exercises for a healthy diet. But gynecomastia does not disappear with either exercise or change in diet. If a man is diagnosed with gynecomastia, he would require surgical procedures.
Are there any side effects of gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery is a safe and risk-free surgical procedure, and if performed under the supervision of a good and experienced cosmetic surgeon, there are almost no complications or major side effects associated with the gynecomastia surgery.
However, like any other surgical procedures, gynecomastia surgery too cause certain minor side effects in some patients, the common ones being:
- Reaction to anesthesia - which goes away within a few hours after the surgery
- Damage to deeper tissues - the chances of this risk can be minimized too if the surgery is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon
- Damage to fatty tissues in the breast
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of a revision surgery
- Scarring that lasts for longer time than expected
If there are any chances of risk and complications, there are good chances that your doctor will discuss it all with you prior to the surgery.
Everything you need to know about gynecomastia surgery scars
Most men seeking gynecomastia treatment are concerned about one particular factor - the scar after the procedure. Depending upon the severity of the condition, the level of incision in gynecomastia surgery may vary, and so do the scars. Typically, the scars involved in gynecomastia surgery are not severe. They are minor as any other common surgical procedures. The scars usually occur near the nipple or the areola and are not always easily visible.
Here are some ways to reduce gynecomastia surgery scars:
- Maintain good hygiene - Good hygiene is important for any surgery to allow the wounds to heal and gynecomastia is no different. It is important for the patient as well as the doctor to maintain extreme levels of hygiene while operating the breasts to keep unwanted germs away. Moisturizing the surgical area before and after the surgery can prevent the skin from drying or turning red.
- Take medications regularly - Whatever medications are prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon - oral pills, supplements or medicated ointments - make sure to take the medication on time and regularly.
- Use scar gels - The healing properties of scar gels make it an optimal solution to reduce the appearance of surgical scars after gynecomastia surgery. Apply scar gels on the incision site to reduce the scar size and pigmentation.
- Use lasers - Once the gynecomastia surgery is over, you can consult with a dermatologist or the same cosmetic surgeon and check if you can undergo laser treatments to remove the scars. Microscopic laser technique can be a great solution to remove deep scars.
- Avoid exposing the site to sunlight - Do not step out without covering the surgical site. Applying a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or above can help the scars heal faster.
It is important to understand that although these tips can heal the scars in most cases, the results may not always be optimum. If you are looking for a solution to remove your scars, the best thing to do is consult with your cosmetic surgeon, evaluate the pros and cons, and get the best suggestions.
Schedule your appointment with the best plastic surgeons infor Gynecomastia
To get rid of man boobs, you will need help from certified and well-trained plastic surgeons who are skilled in treating gynecomastia. It is a good thing that we have some of the best plastic surgeons in Delhi who are highly experienced and have performed numerous surgeries successfully. To book an appointment with our surgeons and consult them, you can try any of the following ways:
Download the Pristyn Care- Consult Doctors application and browse the list of best gynecomastia doctors in Delhi. Book an appointment directly with a doctor of your choice within the app.
Fill the "Book Appointment" form available here and submit your information. Our medical coordinators will get back to you shortly to discuss the appointment date and time.
Dial the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators directly to schedule the consultation with the doctor at your convenience.
Once the appointment is confirmed, all you have to do is to show up at the clinic and discuss the treatment options. If you want, you can also opt for online consultation mode to have a discussion with the doctor over a virtual call from the comfort of your home.