Advanced Treatment for Sebaceous Cyst in Delhi
If you want to get rid of a sebaceous cyst in an effective manner, contact Pristyn Care in Delhi. Most people seek treatment for skin lumps or cysts due to cosmetic reasons but some had to undergo surgery because the lump becomes painful and uncomfortable. Regardless of your reason to opt for surgical treatment, Pristyn Care will help you under all circumstances.
Do not hesitate to get rid of the lump that has been bugging you for some time now. Remember that a sebaceous cyst won’t go away on its own. Therefore, it is best that you get help from expert doctors in Delhi and get a proper solution for the problem.
Get Help from Experienced Plastic Surgeons in Delhi
To get help from the most experienced plastic surgeons in Delhi, you need not go further than Pristyn Care. We house an esteemed team of plastic surgeons who are highly experienced and well-trained in all kinds of surgical procedures.
Our doctors understand that while seeking treatment for cysts, the primary concern for most patients is scarring. Both the conventional and minimally invasive procedures involve incision (even if the size is small). Due to this, it is almost inevitable to avoid scarring. But our doctors make sure that the incisions are made and closed carefully so that there will be minimal scars left after surgery. Our medical experts will resolve every doubt and concern you have and brief you in detail about what the surgery entails.
Our doctors also stay available for consultation post-surgery and provide prescriptions for the scars so that they become almost invisible after healing. You can get in touch with our plastic surgeons in Delhi at any time to learn more about the condition and its treatment methods.
Why choose Pristyn Care for sebaceous cyst treatment in Delhi?
Pristyn Care is a multi-specialty provider dedicated to simplifying the surgical experience of the patient. We understand that our patients face many challenges during the treatment journey. Hence, we take down those obstacles and live up to our patient’s expectations in every way.
At our clinics and partner hospitals, we provide seamless medical services:
- We have the best team of plastic surgeons who are specially trained in performing minimally invasive surgeries for the treatment of sebaceous cysts.
- Protection against COVID-19 is provided at all clinics and hospitals in Delhi. Our medical and non-medical staff adhere to all safety guidelines, including wearing PPE kits, masks, thermal screening, regular sanitization, etc.
- We provide complete assistance during hospitalization. Our care buddy assists the patient and handles the hospital formalities, including admission, discharge, and other paperwork.
- We cover the transportation charges for the patient on the day of surgery. Our medical coordinators will arrange a cab to pick and drop you to and from the hospital.
- At Pristyn Care, you also get multiple financing options and a No-Cost EMI feature that will help the patient to cover the cost of treatment in a way that is budget-friendly and cost-effective.
- We also provide free post-surgery follow-ups and consultations without any charges. So, in case you face any problem after sebaceous cyst surgery, you can contact our doctors at any time without any hesitation.
Book An Appointment with Pristyn Care Today
To learn more about our services and the treatment, you can book an appointment with us. To do this, you can choose any of the following methods:
- Give us a call and talk to our medical coordinators about the appointment. You can confirm the appointment according to your convenience.
- Fill the “Book Appointment” form and submit your details. Our representative will get back to you and provide you with the list of doctors available for consultation near you.
- Download the Patient app on your phone and explore the list of plastic surgeons in Delhi. Confirm the appointment with a doctor of your choice at your own specified date and time.
You can also choose how you can consult with the doctor- online or offline. In offline mode, you can visit the nearest clinic or hospital for consultation. And in online mode, you can consult with the doctor over a virtual call.
Sebaceous Cyst Vs. Epidermoid Cyst
A sebaceous cyst is commonly found on the face, neck, and torso. It usually forms when the sebaceous glands are damaged or traumatized due to cuts, injuries, or surgical wounds. It is a non-cancerous and slow-growing cyst that may cause pain or put pressure on the area.
Unlike a sebaceous cyst, an epidermoid cyst is a slow-growing benign cyst that is commonly found on the face, neck, head, and genitals. It appears when keratin starts to build up under the skin. The epidermoid cyst has a skin-colored, tanned, or yellowish appearance and is filled with thick material. An epidermoid cyst may become swollen or red if it gets inflamed or infected.
How to prepare for sebaceous cyst removal?
To prepare your body for a surgical procedure, the doctor will first ask you to get tested properly. These tests will evaluate your overall health and help the doctor to determine what precautions need to be taken during sebaceous cyst removal.
Other than tests, the doctor may ask the following things to prepare you for the surgery:
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Do not try to press or pop the cyst.
- Do not eat anything 8 hours before the surgery.
- Avoid wearing makeup on the day of surgery.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes that you can change easily before and after the procedure.
- Keep your insurance papers ready prior to admission to the hospital.
Besides these, no further preparations are required for sebaceous cyst removal surgery. The anesthetist will also ask if you have an allergy to some foods or compounds to determine what type of anesthesia will be appropriate to use. Standard tests, like liver function tests, blood tests, blood pressure examinations, etc. will also be performed right before the surgery.
Sebaceous Cyst Surgery Recovery Time & Tips
As sebaceous cyst excision is not a major surgery, the patient recovers quickly without any complications. The average recovery time after sebaceous cyst surgery is 2-3 weeks and that too if the cyst was infected or very large. After a small-sized cyst excision, the patient may only need around 1 week to recover completely.
On the day of surgery, you will be asked to take complete rest as the body will still have the lingering effects from anesthesia. Here are some tips that you should follow during the recovery phase to get back to your daily routine as soon as possible:
- Keep the wound covered with a dry bandage. There may be some drainage from the wound for a couple of days. So, you'll have to change the bandages frequently.
- If gauze is placed over the wound, you may have to get it removed after some time. Or the doctor will tell you how to remove the gauze yourself.
- If oral antibiotics or pain medications are prescribed by the doctor, make sure that you take the medicines as directed.
- Do not push your body to its limits. In the initial days, the body itself will tell you when to resume a specific activity.
- There will be no restrictions on diet. But it will be better if you eat a healthy and balanced diet with plenty of fiber and water content.
- Take follow-ups with the doctor after the first week and then as suggested to monitor the recovery and identify complications (if any) before they become serious.
You can contact the doctor for help at any time during the recovery as well.