According to reports, more than 25 to 33 percent of people living in Delhi suffer from severe pain, itching, swelling, and discomfort in the anal area. This is majorly due to hemorrhoids/piles. To put an end to these symptoms and to get permanent relief from piles, visit Pristyn Caer in Delhi.
Piles have two categories, internal and external. Internal piles occur inside the anal canal and external piles occur close to the anus right below the anal canal. However, internal piles can also come out and hang outside the anus if the condition is left untreated for a long time. Thus, internal piles are further divided into four grades.
Our anorectal surgeons and piles doctors are specialized in diagnosing and treating hemorrhoids. According to a senior piles specialist at Pristyn Care, Delhi, incidences of piles are commonly seen these days. It is mostly observed in people who are obese, stressed, and lead a sedentary lifestyle which is very common for people in Delhi NCR.
Pristyn Care piles surgeons in Delhi prefer using USFDA approved laser surgery as it is a safer and high-precision technique. It is a minimally invasive procedure that causes negligible pain and allows the patient to recover quickly after surgery. It is an optimal choice for all grades of piles and extremely effective as well. Laser technology is a high-precision method that aids piles doctors in carefully treating piles from the roots and reducing the chances of recurrence too.
For Grade I piles, most piles doctors suggest medicines, diet changes, and physical exercise to treat piles. But if the symptoms don’t subside and piles reach Grade II, III, or IV, then laser treatment is preferred by most piles doctors. In many cases, even grade II piles can be treated naturally. But Grades III & IV will require surgery because they are incurable through home remedies and other methods. Laser treatment for piles alleviates the pain caused by prolapsed hemorrhoids quickly and allows you to return to normal activities within 24-48 hours.
The procedure followed for laser treatment of piles is not complex to understand. A laser beam is used to target the tissues that are inflamed and swollen. The surgeons control the intensity of the laser beam to be precise while cutting down the blood supply to the affected tissues. Once the blood supply is halted, the tissues start to shrink and dry off eventually. The prolapsed tissues get back to their original state and you successfully get rid of the pain and discomfort caused by piles.
Pristyn Care consists of a team of piles specialists with expertise in the latest laser technology and modern tools for surgery. We understand that all anorectal issues especially piles cause a lot of pain and discomfort that makes even sitting or walking unbearable. Laser piles treatment is a procedure that can cure piles without cuts or stitches at affordable rates. We know that most people hesitate to get immediate treatment because of financial issues. Hence, Pristyn Care removes this obstacle and offers multiple payment methods to make the laser piles treatment in Delhi more accessible for everyone.
As laser surgery is not an invasive procedure, there are no cuts, stitches, dressings, or wounds that will restrict your activities over the long haul. Still, it is essential to follow the post-surgery care tips to speed up the healing process and avoid complications.
Follow a healthy diet plan consisting of fibre-rich foods like wholegrain cereals, fruits (berries, pears, oranges, melons, etc,), beans and pulses, etc. that have nutritional value.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated to avoid constipation.
- Don’t strain during bowels or sit on the toilet for hours.
- Avoid physical activity if you don’t feel comfortable.
Laser piles treatment promotes faster healing. It means that you will be able to recover quickly after the surgery to resume your daily activities. If you want to learn more about the do’s and don’ts after piles surgery, then consult Pristyn Care doctors for piles treatment in Delhi.
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade 1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade 2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For grade 3 piles: Most piles specialists suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade 3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade 4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Delhi
In Delhi, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Delhi, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Delhi, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
- Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
- If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the dos and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.