Get Most Advanced Vaginal Tightening Treatment in Delhi
Vaginal dryness and loosening is a common consequence associated with aging. For some women, this can be a purely cosmetic issue, while for others, vaginal loosening may lead to troublesome conditions like pain, itching, odor, and problems during sex. Whatever the situation may be, such women can undergo advanced laser vaginal tightening treatment.
Modern laser vaginal tightening procedure is available at Pristyn Care in Delhi. The procedure restores the laxity and youthfulness of the vaginal muscles in just 4-6 sessions, depending upon the severity of the condition. Each session takes around 20 minutes to complete and the woman can then return home. The vaginal tightening treatment enables the woman to say goodbye to any unnecessary stress and restores her self-confidence. And rest assured, the consultation at Pristyn Care is 100% confidential.
What is the Need for Vaginal Tightening?
Loosening of the vaginal muscles is a common issue that women face post delivery or during their menopause phase. Vaginal tightening treatment is a viable option in such cases where the woman wants to undergo cosmetic surgery for vaginal issues associated with aging. Apart from cosmetic reasons, vaginal tightening can also be performed as a treatment procedure for issues like urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, itchiness, recurrent infection, vaginal pain and dyspareunia (pain during sex). These issues can be quite discomforting and can also adversely affect the woman’s personal relationships.
Leaving vaginal loosening symptoms unattended can lead to severe consequences like vaginal prolapse (the sliding of the vagina from its original position). Therefore, to prevent such a condition, it becomes very important to seek proper tightening treatment if you notice the symptoms of vaginal dryness or loosening. So if you relate to any of these symptoms, do not delay any further. Book your appointment and get in touch with a Pristyn Care gynecologist near you.
Highly Experienced Vaginal Tightening Doctors In Delhi
Pristyn Care is proud to work in association with the best gynecologists in Delhi. All Pristyn Care gynecologists are experts in their respective fields and have an unparalleled track record of successful treatments. Our gynecologists have years of experience in performing vaginal tightening without any complications. Also, during the entire journey from consultation to the completion of the procedure, our doctors ensure complete confidentiality for the patient.
Why Laser Vaginal Tightening Is A Better Option?
The laser vaginal tightening treatment is a technologically advanced procedure that restores the laxity of the vaginal muscles in the safest and most convenient manner. The advanced laser-assisted procedure offers the following benefits:
- No scars are left behind after the surgery
- Quick procedure – Each session takes 20 minutes to complete
- Outpatient procedure – No hospital stay required
- Faster recovery and no complications
Why Take Vaginal Tightening Treatment From Pristyn Care?
At Pristyn Care, we prioritize providing the best-in-class treatment to all our patients. And strive to do so in a way that is pocket friendly for the patient.
Following are the benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for laser vaginal tightening in Delhi:
- The advanced laser procedure of vaginal tightening is performed by extremely skilled and experienced gynecologists and thus is completely safe.
- We provide free transportation to and from the treatment center on the day of the vaginal tightening procedure.
- The consultation with a Pristyn Care gynecologist is totally confidential.
- Pristyn Care offers free follow-up consultations.
What is better- laser vaginal tightening or vaginoplasty?
Both laser vaginal tightening and vaginoplasty are great solutions to tighten a loosened vagina. However, what is particularly better for you depends on your specific needs and the severity of your laxity. Typically, laser vaginal tightening is a great, quick, and bladeless solution for women whose laxity is only mild-moderate. However, in cases of extreme vaginal laxity or pelvic organ prolapse, vaginoplasty may come across as a better treatment.
Some other key points that might help you choose your treatment options right are:
- Laser vaginal Tightening is done through laser, while vaginoplasty is done through a surgical procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening is bladeless procedure, whereas vaginoplasty includes stitches and hence is performed under anesthesia.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires more than 1 sitting, that is- 1-2 or 3-4, depending on the severity of your vaginal laxity. Whereas vaginoplasty is a one-time procedure under the 60-minute procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires sexual abstinence of just 2-3 days, whereas vaginoplasty mandates that you do not have sex for at least the next 1-1.5 months.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening has no downtime. You can join work right after. Whereas vaginoplasty needs a recovery time of at least 2 weeks.
How to prepare for laser vaginal tightening?
- Choose the right doctor: While cosmetic vaginal surgeries can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, it is best you do a thorough read on your health, discomfort, needs, and expectations. Based on the same, choose a doctor that best suits your needs. Typically, an Ob-gynecologist trained in cosmetic gynecology is the safest choice
- Carry medical records: Go prepared with your prior medical records and a list of your current medications and supplements (if any). This would help your doctor understand you and your health in the exact specifications and recommend the best treatment.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough as long as you are above 18 years of age. However, we encourage you to discuss your needs and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criterion, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing a cosmetic procedure. So it is best you carry your age proof along.
Care Tips after laser vaginal tightening:
A general recovery guideline for care after laser vaginal tightening includes:
- As you clean your vaginal site, do not wipe, only gently pat dry, and keep the surgical site free of moisture.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Wait for at least 2 days before resuming your sexual life.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.