Best Treatment For Male Infertility Is Now Available In Delhi
More and more cases of male infertility are being recorded in the city of Delhi with every passing day. There are several causes to this problem, The main cause is a deficiency of certain hormones from the pituitary gland which controls the testicular function. The condition can also be treated by injections of hormone preparations. The treatments are not a one-time cure, they need to be taken repeatedly. There are many couples who are extremely occupied with their professional life. Nurturing a baby seems like a task for them. And, by the time they plan a baby, the factor of aging hits them. Apart from this, there are other types of male infertility and several treatments are also available for male infertility in Delhi. So, consulting a good urology doctor as soon as possible is in your best favor.
Get In Touch With Pristyn Care Experts in Delhi For Treatment Of Male Infertility
Pristyn Care, Delhi clinic leverage the most advanced and modern surgical procedures to cure the problems of male infertility. They would listen to you with patience and determine the underlying cause of the problem you are facing. Doctors treating male infertility at Pristyn Care, Delhi do not provide one solution for all. They know that every human body functions in a different manner and thus provides tailored solutions to each man.
The best urologists at Pristyn Care in Delhi are capable of performing advanced surgical procedures to treat the issue of male infertility. The surgeons are best known for their great outcomes, skills, and expertise. The modern procedure provided at Pristyn care involves low complication rates. In addition, Pristyn Care clinic in Delhi also provides extensive follow-up care for patients visiting for treatment of male infertility. The team features top surgical and disease specialists and dietitians, all working together to provide you with the best care possible. Make an appointment now.
What are the different tests for male infertility?
- Semen AnalysisAs the name suggests, semen analysis is a lab test done to check the quality, number, and motility of your sperms. For this, you are required to masturbate and provide your sperm sample in a sterile cup. This sample is then sent for evaluation and checked for concentration, movement, and structure of the sperm.
- Transrectal ultrasoundThe transrectal ultrasound is an imagining test of the rectum and the nearby ejaculatory ducts. During the ultrasound, the healthcare provider can find out if there is any abnormality or blockage in your seminal vesicles or the ejaculatory duct.
- Hormonal Profile This test checks for your hormonal level and thus determines how well your testicles make sperm. The test is done through a blood sample evaluation and checks for the levels of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Testosterone, Prolactin, and Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG).
- Testicular biopsyIf need be, a testicular biopsy may be employed. The test examines a tissue sample from your scrotum and looks for any abnormalities causing infertility. This can be done at both clinic and lab and is performed under local or general anesthesia.
What are some questions I should ask my doctor before male infertility treatment?
- What is the root cause of my infertility?
- Why is this particular treatment specifically best for my condition?
- How do you ensure my confidentiality through this process?
- What are the chances that I can father a baby after the treatment?
- Can my partner accompany me during the procedure?
- What is the bifurcation of all the costs of my infertility treatment?
- Do you have a home sample collection facility?
- What are my payment options?