Male fertility treatment in Delhi
You can now get in touch with the best of urologists in Delhi at Pristyn Care. Our doctors at Pristyn Care are highly skilled and have years of experience in treating problems such as male infertility. Our urologists use the most advanced and best equipment. Also, our best surgeons are nationally known for their great outcomes, skills, and expertise. The modern procedures have nil rates of complications and offer fast healing to the patient. The entire team of Pristyn Care in Delhi makes sure that our patients get the best treatment experience without any inconvenience. Moreover, we offer support groups for our patients both before and after any surgery.
So, if you are dealing with the issue of male infertility and have been looking for a private consultation, just book an appointment with us now! And, trust us, you will get the best consultation and treatment experience.
What are the different tests for male infertility?
- Semen Analysis: As the name suggests, semen analysis is a lab test done to check the quality, number, and motility of your sperms. For this, you are required to masturbate and provide your sperm sample in a sterile cup. This sample is then sent for evaluation and checked for concentration, movement, and structure of the sperm.
- Transrectal ultrasound: The transrectal ultrasound is an imagining test of the rectum and the nearby ejaculatory ducts. During the ultrasound, the healthcare provider can find out if there is any abnormality or blockage in your seminal vesicles or the ejaculatory duct.
- Hormonal Profile: This test checks for your hormonal level and thus determines how well your testicles make sperm. The test is done through a blood sample evaluation and checks for the levels of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Testosterone, Prolactin, and Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG).
- Testicular biopsy: If need be, a testicular biopsy may be employed. The test examines a tissue sample from your scrotum and looks for any abnormalities causing infertility. This can be done at both clinic and lab and is performed under local or general anesthesia.
What are some questions I should ask my doctor before male infertility treatment?
- What is the root cause of my infertility?
- Why is this particular treatment specifically best for my condition?
- How do you ensure my confidentiality through this process?
- What are the chances that I can father a baby after the treatment?
- Can my partner accompany me during the procedure?
- What is the bifurcation of all the costs of my infertility treatment?
- Do you have a home sample collection facility?
- What are my payment options?